I've been thinking about starting smoking...

I've been thinking about starting smoking. It might make me seem a little more interesting and it's not like I'm planing on living long enough for lounge cancer to ever be a problem. any smokerfags willing to give advice on where to start?

Attached: 1329759630053881895.jpg (800x458, 35K)

>any smokerfags willing to give advice on where to start?
buy a pack of cigarettes.

smoke weed its much better than those cancer sticks

Camel Turkish Royals are a good beginner cig

I haven't smoked in a while, I may just pick up a pack for the heck of it
I've never had a problem quitting either, so I dunno what the heck the normies go on about with their whole addiction nonsense. I'm more addicted to weed, at least that gets you high instead of one nicotine rush when you first start smoking.

oh yes user, a wonderfull hobby... the yellowing teeth and finger skin is going to do wonders to your social status. also the smell..... ummmmm that abnoxious smells after a cig, bitches cant resist you and guys will start conversations with you. should i tell you about how great it is having a shitty cardio vescular condition? you womt be able to run more then 500m before you start chocking and gasping for air. a blessing from god

Grays on being the dumbest fuck OP in a while.

Attached: 1521502771806.jpg (591x800, 61K)

I quit smoking five years ago.
It's the only good thing I've ever done with my life.

yea dont start. smoking may look cool to you but thats only because you may have seen people smoke who were cool already. i did the same when i was a kid and quit just a short while ago and its just the biggest waste of money and health. actually invest time into becoming a more interesting person instead of trying to cop out in such a bizarre way

>all these anti-smoking shills

What's wrong? Did all the anti-smoking propaganda on TV get to your head?

Nope. Just got tired of spending money, just to light it on fire and breathe it.

Spend your money on alcohol instead.

Just understand that if you get lounge cancer, you will be in hell. It is one of the worst feelings in the world. Smoking is not worth it.

its like anything. some people are just prone to addiction. I maintain with this I can always stop and never get cravings but I don't think anyone really believes me. like, I really can. I can go forever but then someone at work will offer me one and I fucking love smoking so there is no reason to say no. nice when drinking too. or on summer evenings.

You will need to make sure you inhale OP. you'll know when youd because you'll feel ill and dizzy as fuck. but that soon goes away..

its one thing to try one when its offered, but its beyond me how people can just decide to start for the sake of it.

bitches probably manage to resist him just fine anyway. And those things only really happen with extreme smoking habits anyway. an occasional cig isn't going to do shit.

I've been smoking since I was 16,amd it's honestly the biggest waste of money ever. Trying to be cool is uncool in itself, just be yourself, get an autistic gf and autistic friends and be happy.

yeah well not all of us are normalfags who have connections so fuck off my only option is to stumble into a store buy something make an ass of myself and leave that's my only choice I don't have Chad on speed dial to give me the connect fuck off.

nuh, you'll just seem like an even bigger fag

Buy it off of the internet

Actual Smoking is for old people.

You need to get a vape. A small one not a huge stupid looking one.

Vaping is gay as fuck. Almost as gay as tattoos.

smoking cigarettes makes you look like a total fucking tool
if you want to seem more interesting start smoking cigarillos instead. They wont give you lung cancer like cigarettes do

Attached: DavNicCigarillos-450x450.jpg (450x450, 78K)

I don't recommend smoking, not because of the health risks, but because it gets so damn expensive. If you get addicted and end up smoking a pack a day it'll add up. I was smoking a pack and a half a day for over 10 years, and since I live in Ontario cigarettes get crazy expensive. I did the math and I would've been somewhere around $80,000 richer if I hadn't picked up smoking.
But you do you, OP, I'm just saying that it gets very expensive so be prepared for that.
Also I smoked Putters and Next Blues but I think they are both Canada only.

no but they will give you mouth cancer and make you look at least twice as autistic

Ignore this autist.

>thinking people here should worry about social status and good health
you came to the wrong board, normie

>Dear OP,
>I once smoked
>Then I quit
>now I still want to smoke
>forever
it sucks. smoking smells terrible and the addiction never goes away after you quit. youll always want a smoke

I've been thinking about starting smoking too. I had a weird, borderline asthmatic cough that put me off from buying ciggies though.

>starting smoking to seem a little more interesting

Attached: 1478013152512.jpg (900x810, 29K)

Same except for weed, only I can't smoke weed for what are hopefully obvious reasons. Dunno where I'd get the gonnegtions and I don't feel like getting busted for some dumb shit.

I tried smoking once but I don't understand is there a tutorial for it?

You're retarded, OP. How are cigarettes going to give you appeal? A smoker's mouth smells like poop.

I started smoking after my 26th birthday. I'm still not a big smoker by any means, I consumed maybe 7-8 packs so far. My first pack was a Lucky Strike Red. It was amazing. It really relaxed my muscles very fast and caused shaky legs and bowel movements. Since then I tried Camel Blues and but that was very weak. At first I thought it was because I already got accustomed to nicotine, but I bought another pack of Luckies (red) and that was still amazing. Maybe not as good as the first time, but my legs still shook.

Honestly my only concern is, aside from the smell, the price. So far I smoked the equivalent of $40. Maybe I could've spent that money better, I don't know. But I guess it's the same with alcohol, although that might be cheaper.

Attached: 1519736127988.png (348x353, 103K)

No, smoking will not make you cooler at all. Unless you're already a cool person, in which everything you do is cool .

Attached: 1449277456824.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I'm . Here's a little tutorial. This worked for me, maybe it's not the universally accepted smoking method, but I don't care.

What I found works best is that you put the cigarette in your mouth, start sucking it rather fast, then while you're still sucking air, move the cigarette out and away from your mouth so that you're sucking in fresh air. This helps with two things: the cigarette lasts longer (since when your lungs are full, you can't inhale more anyway) and it's actually not a very pleasant feeling when there's smoke in your mouth, it irritates your throat. So the trick is to get the smoke through your mouth and into your lungs as fast as possible.

And another bonus tip from a rookie: between two sips, hold your cigarette upwards. It burns slower and lasts a little longer.

>lounge cancer

Attached: 3e9.png (600x640, 698K)

Thanks user origano