I'm a woman, I'm at least 7.5/10 and I still lurk Jow Forums (For like 4 years now by the way)

I'm a woman, I'm at least 7.5/10 and I still lurk Jow Forums (For like 4 years now by the way).

Ask me anything I need these (You)s to feel better, thanks.

Attached: 1524047432001.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Which of your milkers is bigger, the left or right?
Do you have inverted nipples?

They're pretty even desu, and no.

@45192756 lmao at your life rostie you don't get you(you) from me. How many dick did you get in your overused pussy? And how many were black?

what compelled you to browse this shithole for that long?
also is stanley a 9/10? if so, how do you think he hasn't been able to get a gf yet?

Attached: 1471728816715.jpg (1200x1600, 157K)

Do you enjoy ball sweat?

send nudes bitch
thats the onyl thing youre good for

do you have a boyfriend and if not what would it take for a guy to become yours?

Would you like to be my girlfriend?
I want to fuck you in the ass mostly.

It makes me feel better about myself seeing some of the mutations around here, also I'm not exactly the normie type anyways..

eew no!

I do, actually.

>I do, actually.

Good for you, I hope he continues to make you happy :)

LEAVE MY BOARD YOU FUCKING ROASTIE !

Attached: 1525563276935.jpg (500x600, 71K)

What would you define as normie traits?

would you fuck me? im an attractive male

Oh thanks, user

Originallly

I want to fuck you like this, whore.

(you) should stop posting here.

>eew no!
I anticipated this answer and took a shower
I saved some ballsweat in a bag though because I know you're just kidding.
Everyone knows the ladies go ahegao for ball sweat.

STOP FALLING FOR THE BAIT YOU FUCKING DUMB NIGGERS

It's just a friendly thread user, you're not forced to participate.

Assuming you're not a man and this is bait (this is probably true but just in case)
Why do you browse this board, do you take pleasure in seeing the lonely writhings of depressed people (who are mostly men) or is it some other reason
How much of the robot world view do you think is true, especially the bits about women and status/money/power/looks being attractive and leading to women compromising standards they would otherwise have for regular men
And/or the bit about how men of low status especially those who are average/unnatractive are viscerally disgusting to women

Also in your short term relationships, how many do you feel have been sexually and emotionally satisfying.
Thanks for participating in this.

Attached: glam pepe unnamed.jpg (900x900, 52K)

1. I don't take pleasure in it but it makes me feel so much better about myself.
2. There is some reality in those memes but it's mostly bs.
3. I've had in total 3 short term relationships, none of them emotionally satisfying desu.

wow, a nice twist to tits or GTFO. this is Jow Forums, not /b/. so please don't.

Do you like getting choked? Originally

Not really, quite original

how do you know your rating out of 10?
I thought I was a 5 based off /soc/ ratings but I've been told on here that I am hideous and should die.

Thanks for answering.
Do you browse other boards here or lolcowfarm ones (where it's mostly women and they hate robots)? is it mostly the male-centric aspect that makes you feel better or the general wailing at life
What do you think of the media coverage of 'incels' and Jow Forums and all that
What specifically are some of the most bullshit things about the robot worldview and what has some truth to it?
Why were these short term relationships unsatisfying, was the man not invested in your pleasure as much as his or was there just less of a connection maybe?

Attached: 1524015561647.jpg (630x581, 96K)

i'm see, I got 7.5 by one person and 2 by another person. It's really confusing.

Attached: soc.png (236x79, 3K)

1. I browse /tg/ mostly
2. The way people are fucked up beyond repair.
3. Media is pretty trash
4. People here tend to radicalize everything to nuclear levels, it doesn't work like that in real life (Not like I'm that in touch with reality but even I can notice.)
5. It was pretty much sexual, that's it.

"I'm at least 7.5/10"

Attached: 1525584162440.jpg (360x640, 57K)

I didn't say that, OP said it
I am the one asking how you can tell your real rating

Fuck (You)

oreganole

Attached: 1523570666697.jpg (540x540, 59K)

Interesting stuff, thanks for answering and have a good day.

>. People here tend to radicalize everything to nuclear levels, it doesn't work like that in real life (Not like I'm that in touch with reality but even I can notice.)
You're just confusing some of the literal memes with what people here actually believe in. The general core principles of r9k "ideology" are pretty well grounded in reality, though there is a tendency to focus on the bad things only. What parts of it do you think are delusional exactly?

show boobs or GTFO

I know shy people cant look at their crush, but women wouldnt get caught looking at me if they didnt think i was attractive right?
Im a mix of very attractive qualities and unattractive qualities.

The fact you have been here for more than 4 years and actively take pleasure in the suffering of others means you're fucked up beyond repair as well. The normal reaction to r9k is either pity or disgust. A healthy person wouldn't feel better about themselves because a healthy person wouldn't even think of comparing themselves with r9k. The fact that you even made the comparison means you think so lowly about yourself you have to compare yourself with those you consider human garbage basically in order to feel good about yourself. The fact that you have had multiple relationships for sex only, is also telling as it's common for mentally ill people to do that.