Idea: Incel tax. If you fail to provide evidence you've had regular unpaid sex...

idea: Incel tax. If you fail to provide evidence you've had regular unpaid sex, you have to pay 50% of your annual income in taxes. That would motivate more of you to stop being creepy permavirgins. If you can't even get laid, you don't really deserve to keep all that money.

Attached: 1515980153735.png (750x730, 470K)

this would be so easy to avoid, just pay a prostitute to lie.
Now cameras in every room in the country, a database of every prostitute, and death camps for virgins who don't have unpaid sex....

I think we should round up incels and put them in camps.

or make them fuck each other so they aren't technically virgins anymore, then behead them on live TV

How about a shitpost tax where everytime weak reddit tier bait gets posted you have to put a dollar in the jar

Kys CNN fag

Extra Originalo

>only 50%
You are like a little babby, we should tax their entire income.

/thread

oreganillios

Fuck you, that money is for pointless shit that I want.

Attached: 22f839bc86e106bab8a2120299f34a03.gif (500x482, 748K)

the anit-incels are just as bad as the incels

idea: Make incels wear identification.

50% of nothing is nothing
Die, normal scum

>then behead them on live TV
Instead of just beheading them, they should be forced to fight to the death. That would be fucking hilarious.

start paying up, OP

how about bachelor tax, but for children?

If you don t have children after 30, tax hike.

And why exactly would you want society to procreate? This world is overpopulated enough as it is, if anything taxes should be hiked incrementally for each child a father has.

Attached: 1522464271820.jpg (736x899, 110K)

>identification
Good idea, like maybe a garish star...

social security and any country economic situation vs the others.

some areas of the world are overpopulated, most are not. resources-wise it s just another Malthusian trap. Even if it s not it'll push the species to do it or die.

This would just drive incels to rape and other illegal sexual activity.

>Incels start having sex with each other
OR
>Incels start acting on their rape urges
Great plan.

Maybe give them a tattoo, number them to keep track..

>Incels start having sex with each other
>mfw when ill fuck a desperate NEETS soft little tushy, supple and jiggly from years of lying in bed reading doujins

>NEET ass
>soft
>little
>jiggly
Implying it won't be a smelly hairy mess that weighs 400 lbs alone and has the malleability of a steel entry door.

then just kill all the males in asia and africa, and use the women as war slaves for use for ((incels)) and it's good to go

Doesn't even have to be a prostitute, any girl willing to make some easy cash will likely vouch for you.

>ear piercing REEing rings through the house
>pounding hamfists on desk
DONT RUIN MY FANTASIES!!!
THEYRE ALL I HAVE!!!

Attached: 4E39A28D-03B0-4D40-B1CF-0646F8DDE560.png (601x595, 309K)