Finally get a decent paying job

>finally get a decent paying job
>prep cook at a decent chain restaurant
>i'm told to shadow the prep cook for a day and then i'll get training sometime this week
>check schedule
>scheduled to work a full shift prep cook solo without any training
>confront manager about it
>"oops sorry user i was told that you finished your training, i can't take you off the schedule though so you still have to work the shift ;^)"
>i have to leave in an hour to do a job that i have minimal training in

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M FUCKING PANICKING LADS WHAT DO I DO

Attached: Q5GNcRYpA2-12.png (300x250, 37K)

lol you go and fuck everything up intentionally so you don't feel as bad
I mean what do they expect?

God speed noble and wise user, I believe in you

>getting a job in food service
ya goofed, OP

Watch cooking Anime shows and learn quickly.

I literally have to leave for work in an hour

Go give it a shot. Just remind the manager that you don't have any training, and if there's anyone else in the kitchen ask him for some quick advice first. Be friendly.

Well, if its one famous italian restaurant in america, i can help.
If not, just ask line cooks around you
Plus its weekday, it wont be busy

I am so glad I don't wash dishes and cook fries anymore lmao working in a comfy office is nice

Yeah I reminded them plenty and the male manager said and I quote "It's gonna be a fun day then, isn't it?"

Jesus my anxiety is so bad that half the time when something turns high-pressure I become retarded and can't process shit and fuck up badly, how am I not going to get fired

No it's one famous southern eatery restaurant in America that's half retail store

Listen to the chef if you have one, if you don't pray to Elliot and hope he gives you the power to survive the service.

No, I worked a shift yesterday and the prep cook who was supposed to train me basically gave me a very very basic crash course to survive today but I didn't learn anything other than the bare basics, we don't have a chef here, we have 1 prep cook on duty, like 2 grill cooks, 1 person who handles bread and frozen stuff, and a kitchen manager who helps out with everything

hahahah just sweat all your anxiety and vomit onto the plate my nigggaa at the speed of rythmik black horizon metal spanking

Fuck you nigger, at least OP tries to improve by getting a job you subhuman.

i get 5 hundred stacking boxes no sweat no brain no voices

At this point I'm legitimately considering forcing myself into the mindset of "Fuck it, it's their fault that I'm going to fuck up, I'll just be really irritated and bitter about it to hide my anxiety" to cope

Attached: 1445662912499.png (800x1020, 488K)

cracker barrel fuckin sucks

Don't be irritated and bitter. Try to stay upbeat. Treat this as a tough learning exercise, and if you can get through it things will get better.

when you cant stand it anymore, puke! let it all out

Attached: 1521960052515.jpg (565x403, 71K)

do your best. don't get burnt

You need to learn some coping skills for your anxiety.

I get paid a fair bit more than minimum wage and I get a fair amount of hours so I don't really care that much, other than THIS FUCKING SHITTY SITUATION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah I do and I've tried a lot of them but none have worked

I don't see how anyone can stand working with food. Worst experience of my life bar none.
You better watch at 2x speed then

Remember that it's not your fault that you aren't trained.

If you fuck it up, that's their problem for having you work without teaching you how.

Don't be too stressed about it, they can't reasonably get upset at you, just do your best and ask for help.

they didn't train you, you fucking autist. If you fuck up it's there fucking fault. You'll probably be trained and watched over.

I won't, the last time I was there they acted like I was supposed to already know what I was doing, I was literally told that I wouldn't have anyone helping me this shift and that I needed to try my best to do whatever I could

welp sorry user. the corporate places I've worked at are really strict on training. Just try to ask questions. If they know you've never worked as a prep cook before, and they know you aren't trained, they'll understand

Yeah I just get really embarrassed and anxious if people think I'm stupid