AYO CHECK OUT MY MIXTAPE DAY 3

YES IM BACK AT IT AGAIN NIGGA IM BETTER THAN 6IX9INE TRIPPIE REDD ALL THEM CORNBALL ASS NIGGAS COME FUCK WITH ME BRUH #puSSikillagang

soundcloud.com/knifewrist/knifewrist-come-pull-up-bruh-prod-by-oc
soundcloud.com/knifewrist/knifewrist-running-shit-prod-by-oc
soundcloud.com/knifewrist/knifewrist-i-lack-happiness-prod-by-oc
soundcloud.com/knifewrist/knifewrist-grim-reaper-prod-by-oc

Attached: waifu.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ3Mgk28LFo
youtube.com/watch?v=YqScOIKDmUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H4qDJ2jIEjQ
clyp.it/w5tn2lcr
soundcloud.com/yung-caucasian/sets/yung-caucasian-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your flow could be better but your rhyme pairs are at the level of a 13 year old's freestyle

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ3Mgk28LFo

Attached: 1513383556432.jpg (1065x859, 76K)

i love hiphop and soon as the lyrics started coming out i literally said "oh god..." cringed and turned the volume down significantly. this is awful.

sound like a retarded tone deaf riff-raff.

NIGGA FUCK YOU ITS NOT ABOUT LYRICISM ITS ABOUT MAKING EDGY WHITE TEENAGERS HYPE FUCK YOU MEAN NIGGA
ITS 2018 NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT IM A SPIRITUAL LYRICAL MF DOOM TIER SHIT NIGGA ALL ITS ABOUT IS BEING EDGY AND HYPE STFU

>ITS NOT ABOUT LYRICISM
nigger

Attached: 8d6.jpg (200x226, 8K)

6ix9ine X trippie redd all are popular artists right now and it isn't about lyricism it is about making people hype or talking about muh depression or mental illness. All 2 things I do the best shut the fuck up homo.

i don't mean the quality of the lyrics, i mean the quality of which you 'rapped' them.
plus you probably look like shit and have no style, anyway.

yeah the quality in which I rapped them is good and the flow is good too the lyrics are basic on purpose. Shut the fuck up I have had edgy teenagers from the ages of 16-25 compliment my shit meaning there is a fanbase out there. AND I WILL FIND IT NIGGA YOU WILL NOT GET A FUCKING DIME. AND I HAVE MORE STYLE THAN YOU HOW ABOUT YOU TRY TO BE A MEME RAPPER pUSSi

tekashi and trippie redd are both dumb niggers who can't do anything themselves so all they do is steal content from better artists.

AND IF I DO GET FAMOUS IM GONNA FUCKING BEAT THEM THE FUCK UP IRL BECAUSE THEY TRY TO ACT GANGSTER. On a serious note yes everyone knows that but they get clout from trolling. The thing I am god at. Thus I will get an unironic fanbase and be more famous than both of them combined if I play my cards correctly.

Wtf is this image legit? I gotta do some channel digging...

fucking normalfaggot who the fuck cares about getting some retarded wigger kids wet for you go promote on facebook faggot

it's not good.
your local scene will always big you up, even if you're shit. just spend 5 minutes on facebook and you'll see this is true.
besides, your local scene is probably your shitty sub-urban town in some white part of the usa
what style? you don't even have a photo of yourself on the soundcloud.
photographers that want to photograph musicians are cheap, bitch.

just the way you advertise yourself makes me fucking hate you, I'm not listening to your obviously shit music only because of your typed out advertisement.

this isn't a local scene this is all over chatrooms and social media of edgy white teenagers I have never met all over saying bro your gonna blow up bro this sounds good. Thus I just have to continue to find more edgy teens that enjoy my music.

GOOD NIGGA I HOPE YOU DO HATE ME ILL BE MORE HATED THAN 6IX9INE YOU FUCKING puSSi

MY FACEBOOK IS DRY ASF THIS IS EASIER I NEED Jow Forums INCELS AS MY FANBASE TOO

>dingdingDINGdingdingdingDINGding
>Ddoooomdooomdoooomdooomdoom

what the fuck does that mean you gibberish ass nigga

just by the amount that you care about a "fanbase" suggests that you don't really enjoy making music but are merely a animeloser faggot

shut the fuck up we get it you listen to Goblin by Tyler all day shut up oh my god

I enjoy making music but I know that MF doom tier lyricism will not make you famous. Thus I have dumbed down my music severely. I also enjoy making edgy hype music. I am also a massive troll. It's a win win situation either way.

NIGGA SHUT UP AND CLOSE YOUR EYES ECKSDEE

Another thing is I do care about my fanbase my fans are important to me who the fuck wouldn't care about them? They are the ones who basically make you you.

>mf doom
>best tier lyricism
you a fucking TOOL my nigga get the fuck off the airwaves

Never said he was best tier lyricism YOU FUCKING DUMBASS I MEANT NOBODY CARES ABOUT DEEP LYRICISM IN 2018 GET WITH THE FUCKING TIMES BOOMER FAGGOT

>nobody cares about good music
speak for yourself normalnigger rope yourself

Attached: 1519326755766.png (705x654, 588K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP GRAMPS AND LISTEN TO MY EDGY HYPE MUSIC

listen here boy if you want to make edgy whiteboy music atleast make it fucking good so you don't look like a faggy fool

I mean do you even know what multisyllabic rhyming is? jesus christ look at your shit

>suicide just inside my head
>and everyone is happy but I'm really dead
>and money cannot buy happiness in my head

then compare it to something, arguably just as edgy and whiteshit. but something that is written 100x better

youtube.com/watch?v=YqScOIKDmUQ

>The anatomy of a school shooting, shotgun under my trenchcoat
>Columbiners did it, dead spoke - bloodred soaked
>My mind consume the doom as I walk through the school
>15 people killed and over 14 wounded
>My name is Eric Harris, I was forever harrased, an outcast
>You fuck with us and now me and Dylan is pulling out gats

you see how fucking shallow your rhymes are compared to something actually good?
oh yeah and that song is from the album that your faggot trippie red ripped off

Attached: 26805201_1969515806647461_7776341695546672340_n.jpg (236x236, 8K)

I don't like trippie redd I would unironically knock him out. Also this is why he isn't famous HIS SHIT IS TOO LONG AND TOO ADVANCED NO ONE LIKES THAT SHIT IN 2018 EAT A DICK ALREADY NIGGA

you mean that bill isn't famous? bitch are you fucking 11

NO YOU ARE 11 THOUGH NIGGA SHUT UP CORNBALL

a Youtuber I subscribed to like 3 years ago just uploaded a new masterpiece.
I've had this on repeat since it went up.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4qDJ2jIEjQ

You act like you sound, like a fucking retard
I hope you die young faggot

>no one likes that in 2018!
tell that to all the "DJs" that started up around 2012'ish. they wanted to go for EDM styles that ppl liked back then. now they're all washed up and nobody cares about them and it's a joke.
same thing happened to all the hiphop wannabees of the mid 2000s that were copying eminem, 50 cent etc.
if you copy anyone elses' success you'll end up a shitty copy, unless maybe you're really rich and can pay to have your shit inserted places.
you're obv not rich or else you wouldn't be promoting here.

enjoyable user, thanks for this one.

all I'm saying is your shits trash and you shouldn't quit your day job

i fux wit it

I AM RICH IN TROLLING POINTS NIGGA COME SUCK THIS DICK PHFAK YOU MEAN pUSSi
\

MY SHIT IS FIRE AND I ALREADY QUIT MCDONALDS PUSSI ASS NIGGA FUCK YOU MEAN THIS IS MY LIFE!!!

kanye west trolls people. you haven't trolled anyone.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

shut the fuck up faggot before I smack you in the FUCKING MOUTH pUSSI
EVERYONE LISTEN TO MY MIXTAPE FUCK THESE CORNBALL ASS NIGGAS

If people are shilling their stuff anyway, is someone willing to critique my beat?

clyp.it/w5tn2lcr

NAH NIGGA WE ARENT CRITIQUING YOUR MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION ASS BEAT NIGGA GET OUT OF MY THREAD REAL NIGGA SHIT

wait is this king black chad? lmao

NAH NIGGA THAT NIGGA IS FAT I AM NORMAL BMI FUCK YOU MEAN NIGGA
#SKINNYNIGGABUTMYDICKLONG

NIGGA THAT SHIT IS FIRE DONT LISTEN TO ALL THESE FAGS DO U NIGGA

YEAH NIGGA I AM AND I MADE A DISCORD SERVER FOR THIS SHIT
ALL JOIN:
tgkFf2

check me out

soundcloud.com/yung-caucasian/sets/yung-caucasian-1

Attached: ggfhg.jpg (895x916, 87K)

NAH FUCK THAT NIGGA OL MIXTAPE SHARING CORNBALL NIGGA MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD

this beat bangs user I like it very much

Yung Caucasian you're a legend my nigga, literally the white Lil B

NAH FUCK THAT NIGGA ITS HORSESHIT JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER MY NIGS ITS ME KNIFEWRIST THX
dDZk5J3