Is the incel movement a conservative movement? Asking for the CBC

Is the incel movement a conservative movement? Asking for the CBC.

Attached: bufmu1nt5gd01.jpg (728x644, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck knows anymore...

Yes, it has to be since the only solution to inceldom is forced monogamy and oppression of women.

INCEL is an extremist Muslim terror group

It's a group of people who claim to side with more conservative groups, but in reality they are in fact liberals who are disillusioned by other liberal's hypocrisy and mental gymnastics.

I'm a moderate and I'm technically an incel.

Yes and our ideological godfather is Sam "The One Man Holocaust" Hyde. We will stop at nothing until every roastie is back in the kitchen.

Attached: sam hyde.jpg (1000x1000, 203K)

It's conservative on social issues but doesn't say anything on economics.

it does not matter, you gonna spin it into whatever your boss tells you.

Proof that low test males should just transition. It's all they'll ever be good for.

Incel movement was started by a radical feminist named Alana in the 90s. The movement is far left at its core because they believe sex should be equally redistributed among working class instead of hand few good looking men enjoying all the sex.
Reply to me if you want an interview. I am an expert in this matter.

Attached: 1524881391742.png (1000x1000, 77K)

We have no inherent political ideology. You will find incels all over the political spectrum.

Care to explain how incels are involved into the gender identity movement?

>movement
Where did this meme start?

Yes. Incels strictly want women, they want families and traditional values. Liberal "men" who can't find women will become SJWs and trannies.

It's a single issue party. The single issue being not getting laid, and being very angry and entitled about it.

>they want families and traditional values
lel can you imagine an incel trying to be a father to a child?

Incels are a far left ideology who want sex to be equally distributed among the proletariat. Seize the means of reproduction! You have nothing to lose but your virginity!

Attached: 1525632389467.jpg (630x630, 78K)

Hed be the most red pilled child eva

That wasn't the question, was it? No.
Can you imagine a tranny being a woman? Of course not, but that's what they want. Let's not play dumb and deflect here.

No, he'd be a socially inept autist just like his father.

Too many answers in this thread. I think I'll just ask my boss which ones to use.

Incels are incels because they tend to be short, effeminate, have weak chins and jaws, and small frames. These are the worst possible traits for a man. The logical conclusion is that they don't deserve to be called men and give the rest of us a bad name. See OP pic; perfect example of an ugly basedboy whose features look better on a girl than on a guy. It also helps that once castrated, they lose their drive to commit violence.

this person is right

incel is more of a counter-culture movement. it appears conservative today because of the current political landscape.
all the "lesbian" trannies you see today are mostly just a result of the previous era leftist counter-culture, just they've grown up. for most of them it is/was a sexual strategy to finally have a chance to fuck ciswomen.

Praise be to our idol Sam "every kike deserves the spike" Hyde

socially conservative and economically anything

No. It is a movement to restore civilization.

It's a religion of peace.
No really look at the similarly between us a Muslims, you guys are fucked.
Also, robots, why haven't you converted to Islam yet?

Did Jow Forums add a new filter for onions-kuns? Fuck y'all.

Heil Hyde! Death to Stacy!

>Men who can't figure out how to get a girlfriend think they are going to """restore""" civilization

>why haven't you converted to Islam yet?
srsly thinking about it

Hail our leader Sam "you can run but you can't" Hyde.

Attached: aktunaktun.jpg (518x546, 79K)

the way to get a girlfriend is precisely to restore civilization

Hed be a red pilled socially inept autist tho

>from beta looking male, to ugly female
I must say, though, that face does look more natural as a female.

op's pic is from the same country as mine

Attached: 148746596.jpg (499x554, 30K)

He looks very french.

Whats her last anne

"Movement"?
Implying voluntary?
Incel?
Wut?

>Asking for the CBC.

Attached: not even bait at this point.jpg (625x626, 31K)

All robots need to convert to Islam ASAP.

Attached: incel joins islam.png (509x254, 92K)

It really is. Our ancestors knew this.

Attached: patriarchy is civilzation.jpg (2405x917, 762K)

Sorry we only like BBC here.

>All robots need to convert to Islam
This. Islam has the solution for all robot problems. It's anti normie and promises eternal maidens in paradise for you.

No. You're a nigger and your thread trying to convert people sucked cock ya cock sucker.

Additionally as a muslim you will become part of a protected class instead of being the acceptable target everyone is now shitting on everywhere. It's a win/win situation, really.

eh not really. Westerners get triggered a lot by Muslim beliefs.

Sure they are completely contradictory to western values but that's the beauty of it. Liberals still defend them from everything despite the fact their believes are anathema to their own. It's braindead retarded but Muslims are a protected class so the left defends them no matter what.

>Liberals still defend them
No they defend immigrants. There's a difference. Islam itself is constantly attacked by western media, not to mention of Islamic countries like saudi arabia which is hated by everyone especially feminists and lgbt propagandists. Even in sweden the media goes undercover to expose mosques and their beliefs. They're not a protected class, far from it.

Perhaps it's different from country to country but in Germoney even top politicians proclaimed that "Islam belongs to Germany".

If Muslims and Islam is a protected class then why did everyone support charlie hebdo's "right" to insult Islam? The fact is that Islam is hated. I don't know how Jow Forums have managed to succeed in convincing themselves that feminists and lgbt love Islam when it's the exact opposite. This just shows that Jow Forums is run by jews and they don't even realize it.

>convincing themselves that feminists and lgbt love Islam
Perhaps statements from feminists about how Islam is feminism?
huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html
You give the left too much credit. They are literally insane.

Jow Forums is a mix of some crazy genius anons surrounded by literal mouthbreathing morons and redditors, but that doesn't mean everyone in those groups has a (justified) suspicion of Islam. Some of the most batshit feminists look up quite a bit to Islam, and some in the LGBT crowd are either blind or just plain stupid to it.

That's an article defending hijab. Do you disagree with that, ie do you prefer women wearing slutty clothes or what? I'm talking about the feminists who demonstrate topless in front of Mosques and embassies to Muslim countries. Or the feminists that did the swedish expose on the "evil misogynist mosques".

Yeah well what I see are feminists hating on saudi arabia and trying to abolish Islamic inheritance laws in north africa, aside from what I mentioned in

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE INCEL MOVEMENT? IT'S NOT A MOVEMENT

>Jow Forums is a mix of some crazy genius anons surrounded by literal mouthbreathing morons and redditors
unironically this.

Attached: 1522445488905.jpg (1066x600, 178K)

I know. incel neets aren't moving anywhere.

(((gold|silver)))(((berg|stein)))

First time I've seen a trap I genuinely wanna fug :DDD

Attached: eva.jpg (500x367, 23K)

this, incels wants feminism and the sexual "liberation" erased from history. So does all the true human beings that are not empty shells because of degeneration.