I was diagnosed with autism at age 7. I'm 20 now. AMA boys

I was diagnosed with autism at age 7. I'm 20 now. AMA boys.

Attached: qt_bot_water.jpg (835x477, 42K)

20? i was diagnosed at 12 or 14. im 28 now. how much worse is it than when yiou were first diagnosed?

news flash, nobody cares. being autistic doesn't make you a special snowflake that people care to ask questions more than anyone else. learn this, and maybe you'll have more success socially.

I can live normally for the most part like going to class and stuff; but I have no friends.

In really life when people find out they tend to ask questions because they're curious. I thought some of you guys might be curious too. If you don't care you can kindly leave the thread.

This is true, I'm autismo as well and nobody cares. Everybody thinks I'm kind of weird at first and all that but when they find that out they just keep it in mind when they are talking to me but otherwise just go about their lives normally. Does hinder friendships and stuff though.

90% of this board is autistic.
nobody cares about your gay life faggot go watch some anime

>I can live normally for the most part like going to class and stuff; but I have no friends.

it could be worse. you could be max schizo.

I'm autismus as well. people just think you're weird. unless you're one of those meme "borderline aspergers" faggots who looks completely normal. which, judging by when he was diagnosed, OP very well might be.

what are your stims

I agree it could be worse, I just wants to share with you guys desu

I'm moderately autistic, aspergers are just special snowflakes.

as far as my stims I flap my hands, pull my hair, bang my head with my fists, lie on the ground, and bite my arms.

This image was used yesterday for a fenanon AMA

You still have to show your tits.

I'm not the person from that thread, although I did save this image from that thread because I thought this little robo baby was cute

Not op but one of my stims is squealing (like as quiet as I can) and when I got a car people wanted me to take them around in it and it was super embarrassing because when I would take turns and go fast I couldn't help but squeal and everybody who has seen it thinks I am fucking weird.

how the fuck did it go under the radar until 7? jesus christ my dude.

that sounds amazing

Before I was 7 it was pretty obvious that I was autistic, but it took until I was 7 to get diagnosed

i was diagnosed at 3, when it first became apparent that i didn't fit in with the other kids. also probably due to the fact that i was completely mute until about 2.

>tfw you did the naruto run

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my parents knew. I was mute until 4.

Mildly autistic here (pdd-nos), diagnosed when I was little. My stims are tapping feet, running hands through my hair, having to walk around often. I don't mention it to anyone, and they probably just think I'm awkward. But otherwise pretty normal social life, gf, friends, but still pretty introverted

Why don't you go to /tv/ and do an AMA about how you're someone who likes watching movies?

HOW DO I GET A GF???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Attached: rage_pepe.jpg (236x236, 7K)

There is a difference between meme autism and clinical autism boyo

Do you still have hope that you will lose your virginity?
Or are you already passed that stage?

hope is a strong word, I want a gf, but I'll probably die alone.

Getting a girlfriend isn't as good as it sounds user. I have had one before and it wasn't good at all, as she got to know me more she hated all the little things I do differently than other people and all that. Breaking up over things you can't really change feels really badman. Would not recommend.

you know uh pdd-nos doesn't mean shit right