25+ Sunday edition

Hows everyone doing on this day. Ive been sitting at home doing fuck all but get high and play vidya on my last day of freedom until another week of work. Been up since like 7am too I can never sleep in its fucking annoying, stress from work kills me. I need another job but I'll never pass a fucking drug test as long as I keep working at my current job but I cant afford to quit. No Idea what to do anyway I never graduated college or trade school and only skill is driving box trucks, which Ive come to hate. Guess I'm fucked, I'll check back later hopefully treads still alive and I'm more fucked up.

Attached: 1494958604450.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NGx1QrVSpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger cop gave me a speeding ticket, fucked up my whole week last week.

Have to get a second job for extra money. Why cant i live in europe where they work 4 hours a day at their full time jobs,

FUCK BURGER LAND

have you managed to save any money op? sounds like you need a holiday.

i'm juggling two jobs and the deadline for my master's thesis is coming up. i haven't had a day off in months. i've never felt so drained in my life lads

Attached: 1517507401178.png (419x590, 259K)

As my days of being a wageslave again drag on, I can feel the human part of myself slowly dying. From sunrise to sunset, the only thing I can think about is work. Wake up - Fuck I need to get ready for work. Go to work - spend the majority of my waking hours here, doing hard labor and answering to morally and intellectually inferior excuses for human beings. Go home - think about getting ready for work the next day, make sure I go to sleep on time to wake up. I no longer even feel a desire to do the things I once enjoyed. When I have free time, I sit there thinking about fucking work. I mostly just mindlessly browse garbage boards on Jow Forums that I really have no vested interest in. At least at home my mind can just go blank and relax alongside my body. At work, I cannot even zone out, clear my mind, and do my work like that. If I take too long to do something, my cunt manager will come ask me what the hold up is.
My back hurts. My legs hurt. Why don't we have tools to lift this heavy bullshit? Why must I destroy and degrade myself for some old fucker to make money from my ruined body? I should have stayed in college. I should have learned another language so I could translate shit from home. I should have learned how to code so I could do that from home. I should have done so much, but instead I am living the live of a modern slave. A wageslave.

Hey what can I take to make time feel like it's going by fast/eliminate pain?

I just want to get through life as fast as possible.

I've got another week off until I start at work. If I didn't have a job I'd probably drink, smoke and browse Jow Forums until I expire. I'll waste the week doing nothing probably.
>drug testing for work
Find another field or stop using drugs I guess

Attached: Underground Art (116).jpg (1440x859, 981K)

>get 1 day off a week, today
>finally start to enjoy it with some anime
>HEY RENTS DUE BY NEXT WEEK OK BYE
About to put some shoes on and go to the store to buy some booze to just drown out my stress

Have an online test due tonight and several assignments due this in the next few days.

Am obese and need to think of eating more responsibly to lose some weight

You could be me.
Life is suffering.

Attached: 1468803491982.jpg (385x385, 24K)

c'est la vie friend. Seems you had ambition at some point in the past. I hope you can revive it and find your way out of your current predicament.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (1600x1200, 342K)

biggest 25+ gripe for me is that my hangovers have become much worse over the years. Drinking alcohol has been my main escape and way to have fun in this life. Now even that it being taken away. Suppose I'll look into switching to weed

Anyone else just woken up after drink a lot last night

I'm 25, working as a registered nurse w/ a bachelors. I don't really enjoy my job but it pays pretty well (starting wage was $28/hr) and it allows me to have free reign w/ vacations. I feel like my life is stagnant and I'm unhappy.

oh and I'm absolutely not allowed to do drugs. Not only would I lose my job I could lose my license. No fun for this user.

>biggest 25+ gripe for me is that my hangovers have become much worse over the years
Mine are only worse if I try and be adventurous. If I stick to the brand of rum i have been drinking since I was 16, no hangover. If I try something new, or branch out into some whisky or scotch, I get a three day hangover

>had bad acne all my life, on accutane currently
>doctor offered it to me back when I was 18 but parents wouldn't let me take it, said it was dangerous
>a bunch of years later now that my face is super scarred and I was an outcast during all my youth they decide I should take it
>want to join the military to get away from them
>can't do it while on the medication
>it takes 6 months to finish
>need to wait 2 months after that to apply to military because of regulations
>after that Delayed Entry can take up to a year
I was planning to join to also hide that I lost financial aid eligible at college, which I can't afford now, and have student loans to repay. Also, the medication makes all my bones and joints hurt, so it's painful just exist, more than usual anyway. Safe to say my life is finally about to implode.

Attached: PCVqMl8.png (683x384, 269K)

>Hows everyone doing on this day.
Pretty good.

>weather is nice and cool and crisp
>got a full bottle of my favourite vape flavour
>got a nice hot brew
>no real obligations because I cleaned house yesterday
>got a new IT job coming up at the end of the month
>missus is in clingy mode so I am getting smothered in her fat titties every ten minutes and it is lovely
>got a bunch of new yugioh boosters to open

Pretty fucking good man. Might do some soldering of my guitar pedals today, I have bought little kits that you put together to make distortion, phaser etc. I am shit at it and have fucked two out of two already, but hopefully I can get the next one right.

28 year old alcoholic who's dropped out of college twice reporting in.

So fucking true. I hate this alcoholism shit but I just don't enjoy weed, even though it's totally legal in my state.

for years i've seen anons post about accutane on Jow Forums, do they not have Minocycline in the US?

>>missus is in clingy mode so I am getting smothered in her fat titties every ten minutes and it is lovely
fuck off from this board

They do, but it's a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

>Wageslave schedule is fucked up
>I don't have to go in at all for the next few weeks
>I'm free to come in as I please
>Don't go in this past week.
Coworkers are probably pissed off that I have this
much leverage. And it's not like I'm a bad employee either.

At least you can look forward to joining the military in the future
>decide to join the military like I wanted to as a child
>take over 6 months to enlist because of hearing issues
>end up just pressing the button in the hearing test randomly, pass the test
>enlist with a job in military intelligence
>go to basic training
>actually fucking love it, find a bunch of other ex-NEETs
>have fun getting fucked up with them, this is what camaraderie feels like
>hurt my leg in week 6, 3 weeks before graduation
>doctors want to do bone scan
>they end up doing an xray of my back as well
>say I have scoliosis and that it's a disqualifying condition
>start to tear up, don't want to go home because my family moved out literally the week I left for basic
>doctor sends me to mental health
>they say I am depressed, get chaptered out of the military
>technically allowed to re-enlist, but literally no recruiter will even attempt a waiver for depression
I have been out of the army for about a month. I have had a wageslave job for about 4 days, and it is already 10x worse than any part of basic training.

If you do join, go with the Air Force. Robots are not cut out for any other branch

Smoke weed originalia

the jews did this to you. Sorry man

Attached: 1FBF9DC6-7373-4D78-A964-7A33458427A7.gif (995x1054, 184K)

So I'm getting plastic surgery this week. I'm sick of being a single loser and am going to try to do everything in my power to change it.

hey at least you are doing something proactive. GL

Thanks.

I'm trying. I've been doing a lot of improvements this year. To date, I've gained like 15 pounds (I'm skinny), been going to the gym to make sure that weight becomes muscle instead of fat, been growing my hair out into a more stylish hairstyle and even got some moles cut off. After this, I plan to get my acne scars taken care of and getting my teeth whiten.

Honestly, if this doesn't work, then I don't know what will.

>fuck off from this board
Unless youre a
>he does it for free!
You literally have no power here. So go fuck your self you useless piece of shit.

I quit my job and now I'm a NEET again. I will last about two months before I will have to go back to wageslavery because of money running out. I hope I'll be able to do something productive within this time and not waste everything on videogames etc.

Good luck.

I remember being like that too, there's no cure for this, only your free will, sadly.
I even dreamed about my job, not even nights were free of it for me.

Why would you think anyone cares about you or your fat wife normalfag?

trying to pick a method to check out. legit cannot afford a firearm or I wouldn't be posting here now

>I cleaned house yesterday
>>missus

33 year old loser engineer here. I thought Hooters waitresses flirted relentlessly for tips, I'm so disappointed. I just want someone to give me a little attention. Also, I felt pretty slimy going there, and some of the other dudes at the bar are just... trashy and tryhard.

What do I do? I don't like strip clubs, but I just want to be held and lied to. Would they get weirded out if I asked them to sit in my lap and just cuddle? I don't really want a lap dance.

Attached: 1520257686648.png (449x437, 474K)

>been going to the gym to make sure that weight becomes muscle instead of fat
>to make sure that weight becomes muscle instead of fat
>becomes muscle instead of fat
Are you one of those people that believe they can then "turn fat into muscle"?

Doesn't work the way I want it to. It feels like time is moving in slow motion for me. Like I've been sitting around for two hours, but it's only been 40 minutes. I also need something I can take on the job.

what is that creature? not the cat

Because this is the 25+ thread, and being 26 I fall into this category. Just because you are a piece of shit doesnt mean everyone who comes here is. Good day faggot.

But I can't, since now my loans will default and the military takes that into consideration. Still, I can't imagine being right on the edge of getting in and then getting fucked like that, I'm sorry user.

capybara I think

Caapibaras, the largest rodents from brazil. learned about them from a piranha documentary

>Because this is the 25+ thread, and being 26 I fall into this category.
You're a normalfag who doesn't fall in to the boards category though. What's a faggot like you even doing here? Did the news bring you here newfag? Did you see Jow Forums mentioned on reddit?

How does a late 20s robotic person make pals, even internet pals? I don't drink and I've never had friends so I can't gel with normalfags, but I'm also not a mentally disturbed pervert so I can't get seem to get along with many internet people either.

Attached: r35.png (680x521, 115K)

>Hows everyone doing on this day.

Not good, not good....

Attached: 1524485071915.jpg (482x427, 58K)

thanks anons, they seem like a cool animal, apparently they're smarter than dogs.

I'm a bit older than that but I tried to do it in an online game. It doesn't really work, I just don't know how to transition from in-game stuff to real stuff. And I have the same problem you mentioned.

Russian seem really weird and even a bit spooky to me. Even though I don't speak Russian, their version of Jow Forums looks a lot more lawless and unfriendly.

Buddy, this board has no category. It's ONLY a board that has no exact reposts and no posting your own picture. Board culture is by no means a rule.

try and understand small talk, try and find hobbies that are remotely normal (you can have more than one hobby overall), and maybe learn to drink, because it's a normie conversation starter. i've had luck making internet pals just by trying to be a regular on some discord servers. honestly, spending less time on an anonymous imageboard where you'll never know anyone's name would be a great start.

Most of the discord servers I come across seem to be filled with kids or transexuals, even ones not from here. Finding a decent server seems like a big task in itself

>Hows everyone doing on this day
I got two days off this week (yesterday and today) so I'm doing fairly well.

In my mind I volunteer at the local animal shelter where I meet a cute and quirky girl who has no friends outside of the kennels there and we slowly become best friends. Of course I would never actually do that, because I can't, I mean technically I can, but of course...I can't.

unironically join discords related to your interests. in a crowd you'll look less like a sperg

You don't.

It's too late. You've missed your chances.

>Are you one of those people that believe they can then "turn fat into muscle"?

You should really read posts before replying to them user.

>Buddy,
>ONLY
keep digging yourself deeper newfag

>27
>Got a job as an orthopaedic surgery trainee starting in August

Feels good man, minimum 6 years job security guaranteed, more responsibility, get to do cooler and more independent procedures and no more having to do tedious junior doctor shit. I'm on nights on Monday so staying awake all night reading manga and listening to Jungle to adjust.
youtube.com/watch?v=8NGx1QrVSpk

Attached: folder.jpg (600x600, 110K)

>it's a normie conversation starter
they're called normalfags

>discord
Don't even bother with that shit.
>unironically
>discords
Fuck off kid

it is a big task, i've occasionally spent hours trying to find good ones. but seemed worth the effort for me when i wasn't really doing anything better with my time
dunno, if you can't beat them, try to join them. as a 25+ it's sure as fuck depressing to still feel behind them, but it beats being 5 years older than you are now and still behind.

>dunno
not talking like a retarded piece of shit would be a step in the right direction.

>went on a baller bike ride
>detailed my car
>chilling with my family
was breddy good but tomorrow it's back to wagiehaus

Attached: tumblr_omutkmv8es1roiuw2o1_500.png (500x500, 272K)

I'm going to get Domino's to celebrate my 3 year unemployment anniversary and then maybe cry myself to sleep afterwards with a bloated stomach.

Attached: 1430802454397.jpg (513x781, 128K)

what do you define to be the "right direction", user?

Doing pretty well. Just finished up the year at a community college and hoping to get into Uni to take BSc in nursing. Became a welder straight out of high school and looking to change careers.

Just got a job delivering for a home hardware store. Easy work and it should get me back in shape. Only thing on my mind though is getting into University and its stressing me out. I should start hearing from them in the next 2-4 weeks.

>If you're older than 20, why are you still on Jow Forums? You should be out there living your lives, fucking girls, getting your shit together.

these are the people we share this board with

Attached: disgruntled.jpg (306x306, 20K)

If you're younger than 25 you should be out there living your life. Youngfags should be anywhere but Jow Forums.

>reddit newfag thinks he can call the shots
kek.

this, i don't want 20-25's to be wasting their time in this place like i did.

I wouldn't worry about it. A lot of people, when they are younger, think they still have time to get things together. You think, 'Oh I'm only twenty, I'll have things together by the time I'm 25'. And then they turn 25 and haven't done anything, and eventually realize they let it all go to waste irreparably.

>>If you're older than 20,
fuck off child

I don't want to go to work tomorrow, I am sick of being a fucking wageslave

you'll never fit in with them so just do whatever makes you happy.

I can't even drink enough to get hungover anymore.

I have like 6-8oz of something mixed with diet sodas, takes me 2-3 hours to get through it. I eat some steak-ums and eggs after and go to bed.

Used to be able to get plastered, but the closer I got to 30 the less I felt like drinking. Seemed that mixing with diet soda helped me pace myself. Also lost 195lb while still able to drink...

Few vodka coke zeros and I'm pretty content these days.

30, been taking excel classes from the library as the state told me to take that to get a job. i got into a car accident the place i was working at doesn't have a handicapped bathroom. the place was built before it had codes. they have a handicapped bathroom just in the basement. the way the elevators work is by code i guess.

27 yo this year and still an uni student. That's what I get for being a neet for 8 years.
I wonder how people there will react when they discover my age. Hope it doesn't hurt my chances with the young girls, because I sure am not ok with only having past-prime girls for me.
Damn, I hope I don't go bald, at least not before graduating. I'm the same age as some of our teachers...

Attached: shaggy..jpg (208x236, 16K)

>diet sodas,
fucking idiot

Is there anything as comfy as walking in a desert sunset listening to a Journey CD?

Attached: 1525658043161209373930.jpg (2560x1440, 701K)

to an extent, i fit in with some of them. i'd rather keep trying, since it makes me happy to have any success at being normal, even if it's just a little.

Stop repeating memes.
I'm completely out of my God damn MIND ON that weedle-dee-deed right now my guy... Alcohol potentiates it. Makes your dick rock hard.

>Stop repeating memes.
if you think diet soda being bad for you is a meme you're a fucking idiot user

>Stop repeating memes.
>I'm completely out of my God damn MIND ON that weedle-dee-deed right now my guy.
I really hope you get cancer.

artificial sweeteners are a miracle of modern science.

diet food will one day become superior in taste to manage the weight of an increasingly obese society

It's not that bad as long as you don't care about getting diabetes.

This barrier of being a acquaintance of somebody and being their friend looks insurmountable. I think a lot of it is age as everybody over 21 already seems to have reached their limit on friends, it's very hard to engage on equal footing. As this guy more or less says there's a definite feeling of simply missing the window for this stuff.

I'd honestly rather "b myself" than resort to pursuing things I don't really care about or take up drinking, even if it means being alone.

>spend all day slaving away, praying to get home
>get home
>have no interest in doing anything
>sit there thinking of something to do
>its already time to go to sleep so I can slave away again in the morning
Is this the point where I start drinking?

hopefully the diabetes or cancer will kill you retarded nigger

>falling for the "b myself" meme
user, no. unless you want to be alone. if you don't, you're going to have to learn how to mix things you do care about and things you don't care about.

I thought 25+ threads were for mature posters?

>it makes me happy to have any success at being normal, even if it's just a little.
it's your funeral kid

defending ignorance and idiocy isn't mature user.

how is it my funeral? will it shorten my lifespan? even if it did, i'd argue it would be better than a long yet depressing life.

>you're going to have to learn how to mix things you do care about and things you don't care about.
I already do enough of that, I am at the limit of doing things I do not care about. Like I said it's better to be alone if that's the cost.

Attached: john.png (666x666, 244K)

>31 years old
>go to college for mechanical engineering
>meet girl during the first week
>fall for her hard
>become friends
>she instantly gets a boyfriend
>we hang out and do homework together
>keep in touch after college
>boyfriend dumps her
>we get together a year later
>spend a year together
>move away from everyone to Colorado
>everything is perfect (for me)
>she's apparently miserable and I'm the cause of it all
>dumps me
>8 months later
>can't get escape the misery and loneliness

I wasted literally all of the best years of my life chasing this girl. Nearly 12 years.

I spend 10-12 hours a day at work (plus 45 minute commute each way) just to avoid going home. The worst part is I hate people and spend my days putting on a normie mask to make everyone like me. None of them are my friend though and I don't really like any of them. It's so much work. My job as a project manager relies on my ability to fake being a normie. I'm barely passable at it.

I have no idea what I'm fucking doing with my life. I left a good job for this shitty life. I burned all my savings looking for work and building a life with this girl. Now I'm basically paying to stay here. I can barely afford to stay, but I can't afford to leave a stable job.

I'm on all those dumb dating apps and rarely get matches. When I do, they won't make any conversation. Just one word answers. I'm miles away from my couple of friends. Even further from my parents.

My life is just eating, sleeping, WoW, and riding my motorcycles.

I hope she's happy. At least one of us would be.

Attached: 1315155106748.jpg (720x525, 73K)

>Did the news bring you here newfag? Did you see Jow Forums mentioned on reddit?
So what if it did?

What are you going to do about it?

I'm 33 you damn moron.
You need "unironically" because you people are so afraid of new things you will go to the greatest lengths to not believe someone may genuinely recommend them.
Finally, Discord is more or less IRC with graphics and voice communication, but unlike IRC it's popular and easy to use even for tech illiterates, which is good if you want to meet new people you idiot.

>keep digging yourself deeper newfag
And you cant stop me.

Attached: 506674B0-80B6-4CBA-9F5F-418947D99C2F.png (291x265, 160K)

My mom moved in with me a while ago and it's been real awkward since she did. She caught me jerking off today. I'm 28 years old and my mother walked in on me beating off. Taking other things into consideration like how she keeps talking about how strong I am and how much time I spend at the gym it's making me real uncomfortable. I guess this wouldn't be a problem if I had a wife.

Attached: 9f3768c58f6a5afdae76a8f8a0010cbbd7d8cb625159eafa8a5d6c5d0e8733bb.jpg (500x384, 46K)

Oh boy, this would be a great fuel for all those incest fetish threads across the site.

Maybe it's time to talk with your mom about privacy and knocking on the door. It's not like she doesn't know about it now, so it'd be just a way for both of us to avoid an embarrassing situation.