Is 18 years old too late to turn your life around, if you're a KHV do you even have a chance?

Is 18 years old too late to turn your life around, if you're a KHV do you even have a chance?

Attached: images.png (209x241, 8K)

stop being a faggot and do something about it - yes.

i losy my virginity at 21 you can change things. go hit the gym and work out and try and find a part time job somewhere so you can learn how to talk to people

you are still very young fren. Many life experiences to have.

Attached: 1524689668190.png (746x512, 99K)

w-what kind of life experience?

sorry boyo, chads are born, not made. These days, if a girl hasn't tried to suck your dick by junior high, your best hope is beta bucks.

jobs
friends
coworkers
relationships
college

jobs
friends
coworkers
relationships
college

>Tfw can't experience any of this due to a combination of ugliness, low I.Q/ADHD, and poor social skills.

I'm 23
How do you think I feel?

>born in the year 2000

fucking leave here

bro you gotta walk outside and get some sun.

Aerobic exercise wires the brain to combat
negative thoughts/ anxiety

also don't waste your life feeling sorry for yourself. ya life sucks sometimes. I and many people have felt like you have but you get through it. and most people are good people anyone who isn't, is not worth your time.

Attached: 1524702047551.jpg (1080x1318, 100K)

Yeah of course it is you little idiot
you're still a fucking baby

As for being a KHV don't focus on that. Focus on improving yourself and eventually you will not be a KHV.

No. You're 18 not 75. You're barely an adult. Do something about it now and stop being a faggot.

only to be kh. the self improving is to get money to fuck a prostitute

18 too and managed to land a job at a major retailer, hopefully as a cashier this summer.
I'm hoping it'll improve my social skills, wish me luck

19 here almost 20. I kind of figured out I was abnormal by my teens, and completely gave up when I was 17. Even if it's too early it lifts a weight off my shoulders.

nah m8, both I and my girl were at 18
Now I'm engaged at 22
you can do it, bud

You're life's barely started. You have 62 years of experiences to go

Holy fuck are you me? Besides the ADHD part. I'm literally the girl version of you.

you can't even call yourself a robot at 18
people lose their v-card well into their late 20s regularly.

but do you want to be my non-qt low iq gf?

>people lose their v-card well into their late 20s regularly.

Rarely happens in the U.S, it's seen as very strange if you don't have sex by HS age (14-18), and if someone doesn't have sex in HS they useally do freshman year of college, and I believe it is actually damaging to you developmentally if you did not have sex around that age range and you strongly desired it.

haha just like go running outside and stop thinking about getting a gf bro like just get some sunlight dude haha