WHAT'S GOING ON WITH R9K???

I've been lurking and posting for a while now but all of the sudden people want to talk about about incels, women, and relationships. What happened to retarded stories about high school, tards, and just general shitposting? I guess there's nothing inherently wrong with making threads about sex or whatever, but it's like half of all posts now! Are all these people newfags or did some major demographic shift occur when I wasn't looking/lurking?

Attached: Trigger'd froggie.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGFgALkCZaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The normies are slowly taking over. We need to start preparing for war robot before they kick us out of our own board. Brace yourself for we shall take back what is ours.

Attached: 1502468420975.jpg (840x544, 62K)

honestly I think we're almost out of things we can say. The robots are taking over

Honestly, what does love even mean?

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

Its just normies who like to feel different
Reminder if youve ever had a meaningful relationship you are not allowed here

this place is now 70% underage normies who whine about no gf. if you don't believe me, make a straw poll thread asking how old anons are

Attached: 1507603700058.jpg (709x765, 149K)

bump this thread fella give it a double bump

It's because this board is being taken over by failed normies instead of robots.

Attached: 1525490581968.jpg (598x600, 148K)

Look at this!!!!!
Look at this!!!!!
>I WANT A GF IN THE FIRST PLACE

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-06-23-55-58.png (540x960, 104K)

It's the flood of incels from Reddit and normies who found this place because of the recent incel terrorist attack.

h-how will we take it back..

Attached: 1492225022092.jpg (400x262, 31K)

>>I WANT A GF IN THE FIRST PLACE
no true robot actually wants a gf. sure some may want one in theory, but a real robot could never function in a relationship

I don't know how it could work. Everyone knows im a brown autistic school shooter edgy unironic nazi.

Are you Asian OP? You type like an Asian.

Hiro doesn't give the slightest fuck who does what here as long as the cops don't get involved and you don't insult reddit. dirty faggots are posting their pics all the time and the mods do nothing.

i can't even hold a conversation with any of my immediate family members, let alone a fucking girl. just think, if you want a gf to get married to and live with for the rest of your life, you have to come up with 50+ years worth of conversational material. no robot could possibly accomplish this. i would run out of shit to say in the first few minutes

I'm not that bad compared to you. I can hold conversations but usually its never about normie topics.

i've gone two weeks without talking to anyone, my life is just that empty

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (549x587, 53K)

Big incidents even slightly mentioning Jow Forums drive in tons of normalfags. Recently the big ones were that discord faggot who sudoku'd a month or so ago and the incel fear-mongering. Before that it was the fantano look-alike school shooter and I'm sure there are a bunch of others in between I'm forgetting about

The normalfags visit here after hearing about it and learn they can get a ton of attention from shitposting about their normal lives and/or shitting on robots, so they stick around. That's all there is to it. This board is almost unrecognizable compared to how it was just two years ago

Once you are close she will do the talking anyway. You just have to learn to ignore what see says to not loose your mind. But still listening enough so you can throw in something from time to time so she dosent notice you not listening.

After listening to superficial shallow bullshit for hours on end everyday you would wish being a robot again. Women are shit.

>h-how will we take it back.
Clickety Clique. sage newfags. use tripcodes. normie spotted = new thread.
make r9k super fast moving and not mention incels while media is hot on subject

Thanks for all the responses, you guys.

>use tripcodes
kys

> (You)
>>use tripcodes
>kys
as a re-diversion. faggot. jeez do i have to spell everything out?

Stuff I personally miss:
>Wagecuck threads
>Nightwalk threads
>Comfy threads
Espicially Nightwalk threads were fun, but maybe they appear less because it's getting warmer.

Attached: 1398257212485.gif (499x281, 411K)

Jow Forumstard invasion

fight back against the brainless maggots

Attached: 1518130542622.png (1056x869, 39K)

Can confirm. Spend my sunday here instead of Jow Forums this time. You guys need us. Admit it. Together we can channel you rage where it belongs.

>implying Jow Forums doesn't have more angry virgins than Jow Forums

who are you trying to fool you sperg

Arise! Arise! Proud fatherland!
And gird yourself to fight!
Against the brutal normalfags!
The terrors of the night!

Then let your noble anger rise,
And cry both near and far:
This is the battle for our fatherland;
The robots' holy war!

We will repulse the enemy,
Who dares invade our land!
Against their bloody tyranny
Defiantly we stand!

The robots' holy war!

Their wings of darkness will not fly,
Above our fatherland,
Upon his posts and shitposting,
No enemy shall stand!

The robots' holy war!

We shall destroy the enemy;
No remnant shall we save,
The scum of all humanity,
We'll send them to the grave!

The robots' holy war!

To the tune of youtube.com/watch?v=NGFgALkCZaQ

But our virgins already know. You think the redpill is about women. This is blasphemy for my ears. Dont you want to fight against the people who made the situation like it is instead fighting against yourself and your brothers and sisters that are just to brainwashed and cant help themselves?

just go back to your shithole, subhuman brainlet

nobody on Jow Forums cares about your insane conspiracies

What kind of cuck, libcuck, shillary numale would post shitty degenerate JIDF memes like this when there are far more concerning tranny shill thread shitting up this good goy safe space.
Jow Forums is a board of peace free of mudslimes, ahmeds, SJWs, rapefugees, triggered feminazees and niggers (we only have to deal with a obongo loving leaf). Stop reeeeeing or feel free to go back to r.eddit or tum.blr.
heil hitler.

Good post, but you forgot REEEEEEE and dindu nuffin

>subhuman brainlet
you newfags are so easy to spot, i bet you're a tumblr reylo you sack of shit.

Insane conspiracys. Very funny.

Yeahh dont question why things are like they are and just beat on yourself. That will help you and future generations the most.

GO

BACK

BRAINLET

SCUM

brainwashed idiots who lack basic critical thinking skills and just gobble up whatever nonsense is fed to them by their echochamber should not be going around giving anyone life advice

Attached: 1509251501000.png (469x452, 277K)

Kike faggot detected.
Your local gassing squad will be noticed. Prepare for final solution. At least you dont have to suffer anymore.

Ah shit, well "reeeeing" is in there which contains "reeeeee" but yeah dindu nuffin was supposed to be in "Jow Forums dindu nuffin" but I forgot.

go back to r*ddit with your SJW tumblrina nu male libcuck safe space JIDF shill memes you onions boy hipster mudslime leaf cuck

fucking JIDF shill word filter replaces s*yboy with onions

>BRAINLET
every time