One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born gay and ugly

why even try?

Attached: 1525631142044.jpg (500x667, 105K)

Same unfortunately, but I won't give up. The right person is out there, even one who'll accept my ugliness.

my brother was gay and ugly
met an older black bull that took him into his home
both die of AIDS last year
Moral of the story?
>he's not ugly anymore

Holy shit that picture triggers me. Holy shit OP I know this feel too well. I have gotten to the point that I just hate cute fags because I am ugly and will never be with one. Their social circles consist of other cute fags. Traps, femboys, and MtF's are the most noticeable in this pack behavior. They'll just fuck, date, and socialize almost exclusively in their little circlejerk of other cuties. It's so disgusting.

These feels are deteriorating me day by day and I know will be the death of me. My only suicide attempt was due to these feels of hate and a desire to just escape reality.

I thought gays were too degenerate to care and would fuck anything as long as it has a dick?

>met an older black bull that took him into his home
this never happens to me, and honestly I am glad. I don't know if I would be able to resist the black cock after all the black propaganda did to me even knowing that I would regret it the instant I came

>I thought gays were too degenerate to care and would fuck anything as long as it has a dick?
I guarantee you would fuck any woman who would let you near her vagina

My grandfather was gay, yet he lived during a time where being gay was a big no-no so he fathered 4 children, one of those children birthing me. He killed himself when I was only two, but from what I hear he was very proud the family line is intact.

Attached: 1506721295245.jpg (1024x1063, 193K)

wait no scratch that, my father didn't birth me

>born gay
no youre fucking not. we all know it was because your parents were shit

How did you know he was gay?

How to be "cute":

>Don't be (too) tall
>Get good skin via proper skin care
>Get good hair via good hair care
>Have low muscle, very low fat

there u go

My grandfather was gay too. I'm glad it was illegal back then because if it wasn't I wouldn't exist.
Quite the predicament.

My dad told me about a year ago.

Where was he born?

I envy gays, they always seem to have it easier
hooking up is a lot simpler too, no games it seems

Ireland but lived on and off in England.

Ye I had a book up Friday night. It was pretty fantastic. With chicks you need date, guys don't need that it's just right down to the point.

There are other things you need, like the right soft facial features, that are out of your control.

I'm a 7/10 and I'm trying to find a boyfriend since 2013

>I'm a 7/10 and I'm trying to find a boyfriend since 2013
how have you been looking? Have you considered not looking like that?