Why did the ban the word S O Y? Why does it offend them so much?

why did the ban the word S O Y? Why does it offend them so much?

Attached: Soyabean.jpg (700x525, 64K)

Cause the mods are obvs

Complicit? Is that what you were going to say? The mods are complicit in pushing a cultural marxist agenda on Jow Forums?

Just fucking with Jow Forumsacks.

they ought to do more of that.

Attached: onions.jpg (320x240, 9K)

Mods are redditors and normies

What does onions change to?

Because it's what Jow Forums has always done you retarded newfag. Go back to Jow Forums to cry about it.

The hotpocketeers got triggered about people shitting on their main diet so they filtered the word.

Attached: 1520212127617.png (967x888, 1.05M)

LOL they all have little pussies on them!

Some mod got his gay keyboard made fun of on Jow Forums and had the filter enacted. No, I'm not joking.

oh shit they got him

It was /v/'s fault, the s-o-yboi shitposting hit a critical mass on 4/20, when Nintendo Labo and NuGod of War released.

Yeah i believe it, mods are all Neofag expats so ofcourse something so inane would trigger his ass.

They haven't been neofag expats for over a decade. Now they're straight from literally tumblr.

Jow Forums has been filtering popular meme words for over a decade now. This is just the latest iteration of it you retarded newfag.

This. Some of you probably remember "roody-poo" and "candy ass"
Even now, things like the abreaviation of "to be honest", or "senpai(ily)" get filtered: desu, senpai respectively.

basedboy cuck ayy de la lmao

original test
onions

t b h, s m h, f a m got wordfiltered because those are nigger acronyms. s o y was wordfiltered because the current mods are soft faggots.

i LOVE TO CONSUME ONIONS

Onions party

(S) Oy Vey!

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this...

onions
basedboy
onions

wait, so onions gets filtered into onions?
onions baka desu senpai

Le merchant is afoot

>Autism is fine
>Faggot (aside the time it was chnaged to candy ass) is fine
>Tranny Jannie is fine
>S O Y is not

HMMMMMMM :-DDDDD

Attached: soy goy.png (501x504, 18K)

onions basedboy
organielles

ONIONS VAY

Attached: 0be.jpg (600x604, 43K)