Adios, slut

Adios, slut.

Attached: good bye roastie.jpg (960x960, 143K)

>no shadow
learn 2 photoshop

Wow imagine going hiking with a girl like that just you two all alone in an extremely remote area. If I were him I wouldn't kick her off, I'd go up behind her as she's looking at the view and put her in a chokehold until she passed out, or died. then I'd grope her body and rub her nice legs and butt, maybe I'd makeout with her body as well. If she started waking up I'd just choke her out again. Then after I had my fun with her I'd toss her over the side of the cliff. No one would know that I killed her, and anyone that came across the body somehow would just think it's an accidental death or suicide.

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAHHH

>puts his DNA all over her
>police find you and ask where you were that day
>you get caught

Good going dipshit

i'm sure women aren't attracted to you because of feminism, that has to be the reason.

>choke girl
They would find bruising/damage on her neck you idiot. Autopsy...

You get her drunk, then kick her off if you really want to kill her. That would make it look like an accident

fbi here omw

wtf? fuck off you asshole, no wonder you robots are single...

why u so quick? i would make a shack, tie her, and turn her into my fucktoy for a few days until i run out of food. After that just put her in the ground and go back home like nothing happened!

youre supposed to wear a raincoat and cover openings with a plastic bag
police can check skin particles

are you stupid kid?

The police have no record of my DNA. They couldn't find me just from my DNA..

if its an extremely remote area and you are gonna kill her in the end anyways, why not rape her while shes conscious? The screaming and fighting would make my dick rock hard

gonna post screenshot post on twitter make some snark comment about incels and become a meme

The police actually can match your DNA with any of your relatives who might be on record, and then they'd probably narrow it down to you easily.

Alternatively I could strangle her with rope, then have my fun, then go deep into the woods and hang her on a sturdy branch, making it look like she hung herself. If she didn't tell anyone where she was beforehand, and lived by herself it would probably take around 3-5 days for someone to file a missing person report on her. And if I went deep enough into the woods I doubt anyone would come across her in a very long time. By the way I'm not planning on actually doing this, it's just more of a fantasy I think about.

>she fights back and claws your face
>police find her body with fight wounds
>they take tissue samples from her fingernails
>confirmed she was attacked
>only one person walking around with human claw marks on their face and it's you

what's your alibi then? how will you make it look like she hung herself?

Always the chance of people hiking that could hear the screams and call the police or investigate. The screams would make my cock hard too, but what I would like the most is seeing the helplessness in her eyes as I ravage her, and hearing her soft sobs as she begs me to stop. Also if shes conscious you cannot make out with her or fuck her mouth, becuase she would most likely try biting you.

>is the girls boyfriend
>already adds up that she was hiking with with either a friend or her significant other
>lie about where you were
>no proof or contacts to back you up
>get caught

DNA not even needed.

>she fights back and claws your face
fuck man
thats hot

thats why u gotta eat her

i would cover her skin in tar and torch it just to be safe and then toss it over a cliff

Attached: 16644723344.jpg (650x994, 169K)

regardless of how hot it is, it's beyond risky and into stupid territory to try and rape a live one

oh good idea

found the true robot. underrated reply

damn tru

God that's hot. Gonna invite my roastie friend hiking to a place like that. I have some GHB i can slip into her drink. I guarantee you no hole will be left unpillaged.

Attached: 1501199688131.jpg (761x769, 131K)

what will you do with her after?

My goodness, what in the world is wrong with you people?

Except the body would be checked for DNA, they'd find yours, and you would go to prison to get raped daily by Bubba and Tyrone for raping and killing a young girl.

Just don't forget to bring your gun in case any piece of shit roasties happen to be wandering by and try to stop you user. No self-respecting Beta Warrior should be caught out without his whoreslayer, not now that minorities stole our waifus and forced us to take the sex we're entitled too.

Unless a person has previously had their DNA taken there's no way to find someone just based off their dna alone.

> would make a shack, tie her
> run out of food
What kind of useless, fake Incel are you user? I bet you've never even fired assault bullets before.

>burn corpse

problem solved

>2 people go hicking
>only one returns
>soon they find the body of the other one with cum all over
good thing they dont have your dna, otherwise youll be in trouble

>break up
>literally

Why kill her? You can see the world from above literally. She will think it is romantic and you guys fuck. Everyone is happy, the end.

unlike since user is beta

Too late, already posted it to r/Jow Forums my dude xD

Yes I'm sure all robots here all sociopaths like him. Wow you cracked the case. How many abortions are you up to?

Why kill her lol? Just gaslight her and act like she just passed out from dehydration? Deny deny deny

But raping her is sexy

Not all only like 90% of the responses to that comment are also nutcases though

>too da loo, thot
>sayonara, sista
>bon voyage, bitch
>hit the road, roastie
>out the door, whore
>get on out, cum scout
>take a punt, cunt

Wow you discovered Jow Forums where everyone vicariously types out there darkest thoughts but would never actually live up to then irl. Go watch a tampon commercial if it upsets you so much.

DNA decomposes within a matter of hours, days if you're lucky. With the body traumatized that much its likely they wouldn't even be able to find any semen evidence either