Doing Water Fasting for about 3 Days, wish me luck guys. Fatbot here

Doing Water Fasting for about 3 Days, wish me luck guys. Fatbot here

Attached: 1524070808701.png (363x296, 136K)

you will just feel like shit, still do it because you are fatty mcfat and need to control yourself.

Former fatbot here. You're just going to snap and binge doing that. It's a vicious cycle and you'll make yourself sick. Why not just eat mostly protein and exercise instead? It'll be slower going, but you'll get better results that you can maintain. I've lost over 150lbs and kept it off for 3 years that way. Protein bars, boneless skinless chicken (discover the wonders of spices and seasonings!) on Wassa crisps or with a salad with dark greens. Eat only to fuel your body and make it count nutritionally. Don't put anything in your mouth that contains "empty calories" (lots of fat and calories but no real nutrition). Its easier than it'll feel in the beginning. I promise you brobot. I know it feels like you're trapped and hopeless right now, but you can break free and you'll be so much happier.

oh look one of those "modest-brag fat loss" retards

>i lost x pounds
>just do this broscience that i thought up to mentally keep myself from being a glutton
>i did it you can to
>are you proud of me?
>bro i did it its easy, I DID IT ME

ok dude we get it, you lost weight man nice job brah haha damn bro nice accomplishment you lost some weight DAMN dude musta been REALLY hard getting over that big hump HAHAHA nice bro.

haha yea mean i'm sort of not in the lottery for whatever your broscience crash diet shit your trying to sell me is for though, cuz im kinda just trying to do it the old fashion way by water dieting.

hahaha sorry dude your NOT my typa guy no offence haha love you bro hahaha

Attached: 306237.jpg.png (225x350, 74K)

I've done a 5 day water fast before, and I suggest against it. Yeah I lost more weight in those 5 days than in my entire life, but I gained it all back within a week. Water fasting only works if you actually change your diet and eat healthy afterwards. I bet you think you gonna loose a ton of weight and go back to eating the same shit and itll take years to come back. You are VERY wrong my friend, I really wish things worked like that.

Enjoy your eventual gallstones, if you ever feel an intense internal burning sensation on your lower left abdomen then you're just passing a gallstone through your bile duct :^)
Contact a doctor if it doesn't go away though, that means you got a stone stuck in the duct and you'll have to get your gall bladder surgically removed :^)

unironically kill yourself lmao

you must be incredibly overweight to be this hateful. How fat are you user?

I want to know if I can endure it, after that I will stick to a diet. Thank you for worrying, yes you could be right but I fucking hate my body, I want to lose it as fast I can, even if it means to endure the pain. I just want to be skinny again..

good. Stop being a fat piece of shit. Drinking distilled water for bonus points mister fatty

You're overly sensitive. I did a similar weight loss as that guy, and I once made the cardinal rule of mentioning it in passing on leddit of all places, and it obviously got me a torrent of downvotes. That poster was just trying to add credence to his advice, and say "look, I have some experience in this issue." He could've left out the part about losing 150lbs. But including it gives him more weight (hehe) to his advice.

cardinal mistake*

That user is trying to help you, you bitter fat fuck.

You have experience with this issue? I suffered through gallstone issues after losing 100lb over a year.

Lol you're so starved for normal interaction because you've been shunned your whole life that you can't imagine anyone having a motive than being a passive-aggressive little turd like you. Wtf are you talking about "brosience"? You can't understand basic biology or something, kid? Probably why you're stuck in this situation. I don't even need to wish you ill. You've got ruining yourself covered.

OP here, I am not . Just to clarify it. Thank you for your warnings and advices, I know the risk of water fasting. Yes I could eat like shit after my fasting, but I know that I won't because I have been losing some weight recently by just eating more healthy and counting calories. I think it will be quite easy to get back on my diet. I fucking hate myself for being a fat fuck, I feel disgusted by myself

Attached: 1522088094630.png (919x720, 551K)

I want to try this but it's scary I just hate being a fatfuck

op here I feel you, if you are scared then just count your calories. You won't starve and you will lose weight. We can do it.

Yup, got em after my weight loss experience of intermittent fasting and playing a bunch of Dance Dance Revolution.
One stone eventually got lodged in my bile duct so I had to be hospitalized for a week and then they removed my gall bladder which was apparently full of gallstones.

>tfw you try to be healthy and you develop complications

I vividly remember watching Donald Trump announce that he was running for president on the hospital TV though, that was surreal and it was even crazier following Jow Forums and the entire election once I got out. Meme magic indeed.

go fuck yourself. water fasting isnt the old fashioned way, its from the user where peasants were given jobs as researchers. water and dry fasting have one study behind them. its worse than crash dieting
this is me after losing 300+ pounds. you do not want to water fast, i promise you. after 24 hours youll count every single minute trying to think of how you can avoid eating. if you mess up, youll eat uncontrollably and feel even fatter because you havent lost weight after one day and your mind is still set on losing weight.
you run the risk of developing bullimia (which i did) and it only gets worse. go to ebay, buy DNP, look up old Jow Forums guides and diet normally. youll lose 20+ pounds a month.

Attached: 134E69CD-9DFD-4328-88DD-D9FBDC587CC5.jpg (1618x2535, 869K)

Enjoy your rubberbanding fat loss and gain you piece of shit. Find a diet you can actually live with forever you garbage person, fad diets are retarded.

Attached: 1447522646232.gif (249x188, 677K)

>DDR
Damn. I felt nostalgic. Anyway, I developed gallbladder "sludge" after going on a 1200 kcal diet in an 8 hour feeding window. I had many gallbladder attacks, but none ever required hospitalization. I eventually got prescribed a drug while I was contemplating the surgery. I took the drug for over a year while reducing my diet further to 800 calories and basically zero fat or sauces. I was just eating leaves, chicken, yogurt, and whey shakes. I continued to melt pounds and eventually my gallbladder problem subsidied. I mean, if I eat a bunch of fatty shit today like pizza or fried chicken then I'll get effed up later, but it's nothing compared to how it was before. I'm a stubborn fuel, however, my docs still recommend that I get it out, and I'm just too pussy to have surgery.

>fuel
fool*

>no fatty foods at all

Fuuuuuuuuck that man. I was told to lay off the fatty foods once my gall bladder was removed but I still eat them, the worst I get is some diarrhea. If I die from it eventually then oh fucking well at least I got to enjoy good food.

Watch all of the snake diet videos on youtube. And maybe you will succeed.

keto diet and fasting, fix gallstone problems.

i went almost 4 months without drinking actual water only absorbing it from fruit&vegetables

I are a pussy. Don't spread fud about fasting. you fat weakling.

Hey, sorry for being a dick in which case. Don't do things that are going to hurt you, brobot. Its not worth it. Do it healthily and be strong and thrive. Drag yourself out of this shithole. I wish you the best on your journey and I hope you find happiness along the way.

I dont want to do the research now, but isnt dnp dangerous or is there some new meme way of taking it, if not what are the biggest risks of taking it?

There's nothing wrong with a water fast per se. It's just that it teaches you nothing about dieting, and gives you such a miserable experience, that it in fact drives you further away from calorie restricted diets.

If you really want to melt pounds quickly, then i'd suggest a protein sparing modified fast. Essentially, you eat chicken/tuna/turkey and green "stuff" for however long you last. It's an ultra low carlorie diet (less than 1000), and it puts you into keto; it's essentially hardcore keto.

I'd suggest the "PSMF" a million times over just straight water or juicing. But I think it's also something that won't really teach you much in the long run. I mean, you'll learn to calorie count and the "value of a calorie" but it's such an extreme diet... Look into PSMF, OP, and see if you last a week on it.