One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born with a genetic disfunction causing me to be alergic to vegtables unless they are fried in oil
WHY

Attached: 1496194113047.png (3000x2308, 1.25M)

>>born with a genetic disfunction causing me to be alergic to vegtables unless they are fried in oil

Are you serious?? Fuck off fatass

literally a made up condition a fat person is using to justify their obesity. Almost every fatty has one. Stop being a fat pig

then dont eat it. Do some cardio fatty.

i have this too user but luckily i'm a fucking twig, still sucks though cause i'm not fat but i'm not really healthy either. too much work to cook shit man

Some people are allergic to vegetables, but they eat fruits. Dafug wrong with choo?

good to have you on the board asmongold

>this is the current state of r9k

The average IQ of this board has plummeted since Jow Forums, /b/, and reddit invaded. I remember the days when people could actually identify and comprehend sarcasm. I remember when humor wasn't just name calling, and there was at least some nuance in jokes. Now, your average poster is too autistic to realize that OP was fucking joking. To a normal person, it seems obvious that this was satirical. But to a fucking retard (the same tards who claim to have 140+ IQs) it's a serious post that requires an angry reply.
Pathetic

Attached: bimbles.jpg (123x125, 5K)

chinks are responsible for self-reporting high IQs but blind as a bat with regards to contextual awareness
insectoids if you will

i was only pretending to be retarded because i know im smart since i take xanax listen to 69 and drink sprite

Attached: 1510802352818.png (403x448, 56K)

i was replying ironically dipshit

>blaming it on gooks

This board and this website is mostly white, and the majority of the faggots who report IQ scores and start "IQ threads" are whites. You can see this for yourself in these threads since most of the time white kids will start talking about how whites have higher IQs than blacks, but they will shit on asians and call them emotionless insects (like you did).

>tfw can't exercise because get really tired and sick and have to lie down for the rest of the day

Attached: 1412629881184.jpg (983x758, 99K)

That sounds awful user, it sounds like you need help getting around in general

Yeah I have to send my mom to run to the variety store down the street to get me snacks because walking makes me too sick (she does this at least 2 or 3 times a day)

>2018
>only 3 levels of irony in
When will summer be over?

eat fruit then

i legit had a thyroid problem

im better now, still pretty fat

how do you know if its the thyroid

Take a break from the internet my man

Just eat fruit and take supplements you fat retard

It is probably not genetic. It is known that prevalence of allergic disorders grew because children stopped being exposed to natural substances (i.e. dirt). The immune system treats these substances as alien substances later in life.

Is OP making a fucking phineas and ferb reference?

>>born with a genetic disfunction causing me to be alergic to vegtables unless they are fried in oil

Nah I think you're just a fat fuck. Man up and eat your god damn veggies.