I'm 23 and haven't even had a conversation with a girl

I'm 23 and haven't even had a conversation with a girl
How fucked am I?

Attached: iStock_000002987234Small.jpg (849x565, 459K)

hobbies > trivial conversations with half-brained genderlets

>how fucked am I
not very :o)

this is not possible, i don't believe you

quick question
what do you call that meme that has the brain thing?

each level the brain gets bigger and brighter

Expanding brain meme. What a random question.

I'm not counting my mom and sister since they're related

r u from a muslim family? or just all boys schools since u started school? anyways, even if it's true u arent fucked. girls r like guys just more conniving and less aggressive. cant trust most of them but u can enjoy their company sometimes so... do what u want.

>r u from a muslim family? or just all boys schools since u started school?
No
I've always instinctively stayed away from females
But now I'm incredibly lonely and have no idea how to engage females

Well get a job where you have to talk to people and when u talk to women just treat them like men. maybe one day u will progress to dating but that is a long way off probably.

I have a job and I still do

Plus what do you mean a long way off?

if you cant talk to the women at your job, how will you have the courage to ask out the girl you like? crawl first bro

Well how do I crawl?

What is your job? if you work at an office with a secretary just hi to her when u walk in.

Stocker at a grocery store
And I'm not talking about exchanging pleasantries
I'm talking about conversations that are at least 5 sentences exchanged

I don't even talk to males that often
Maybe about sports if there's a team we both care about
About it

impossible how is this a thing that can happen

Attached: image.jpg (238x236, 27K)

The outlook is bad, friend. Talking to girls is easy enough, they're like children, but the fact that you've made it this long without even a conversation means that something is really wrong with you. When they evaluate you as a potential mate you'll send up all sorts of red flags as a result of your years of isolation and they will think you are crazy.

It'll be hard, but you should accept that you will die alone.

I'm not saying this to make you feel bad, I'm telling you this because it's the truth. I didn't have a conversation with a female my age till I was 21, so believe me when I say you're just way too far behind to start being normal now.

Give up and find a hobby or something you really enjoy doing, people like you and me are not meant for love and intimacy in this world.

I am also in a tough spot with women, because I am sooo austic and I think borderline retarded. I get approached by them and my brain just freezes up, I dont know what to say, ask, joke about.. I go completely blank

I'm an 18 year old fembot and I've never actually talked to a guy for longer than 30 seconds. (If we don't count the internet, and classmates here)

maybe start with men. do fun/entertaining things together like video games or sports or whatever they want to do if you're up for it. then do those same things with women who u meet through your male friends. I'm similar to you and don't have any close female friends, just a couple girls i talk to on fb once in awhile...

then you had a conversation with a girl, you fucking faggot

It doesn't help me now

I don't want regular friends
That's just too much of a hassle having to keep up

I am in the same spot user, you have to step out of your shell if talking to women is what you want. Go to downtown or a nearby college town and down a couple of drinks and trust me youll have all the courage you could ask for.

good friends are guys u can not talk to for years and then meet up hang out and do whatever with just like old times. u dont have to worry about not meeting up with them if u r busy or whatever. u sound like u could use one or 2 of those but maybe im wrong.

I don't even know what I want tbt
I've never had regular friends
Didn't ever really want them
My parents also had a pretty shitty marriage

But I'm all alone now

Also drinking is degenerate

Eh
That seems more annoying than anything

Well loneliness makes you miserable or it sounds like it and you don't want male friends which is ok. I personally don't have any male friends either. Primarily you should worry about your livelihood, getting a better job, selling something, etc.. but if you want a gf then you have to start talking to them even if its super cringy at first.

Well you keep saying you don't want any friendships anyway, so doesn't sound like you're too fucked unless you're lying?

>:o)
fuck off back to facebook

Well I don't even know what I want tbt
I would be totally fine not having friends irl
But I've got nothing to look forward to really

I'm 188 and dont talk to women often( by choice) but when I do it is always flirty shit even if they are 10 years my senior. Just start watching alpha m and become a high test man and be yourself. Don't force it or you'll be weird just go with the flow

But I would be forcing myself to talk to anyone anyways

so dont talk to them. you will suffer.

I was in your position when I was 23.
I'm 31 now and still in that position.

my parentss dofjaskdjfkkdjflk;asdj

shut the fuck up pussy and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Holy shit

Not sure how that's helpful