How many big black guys do you think she's fucked? I think at least 20

How many big black guys do you think she's fucked? I think at least 20.

Attached: IMG_20180507_093616_345.jpg (720x573, 57K)

believe whatever your twisted cuck brain tells you

Does that fucker realize how lucky he is? He makes millions playing videogames and shitposting online AND is marrying a total qt.

Someone's out of touch with current pewds lol

What baffles me is why a man like him would even choose to get married.

He has fuck you money and she can't force him like she could an average guy.

He destined to lose half his shit if he goes through with this.

She's the one who redpilled Felix in the first place.
So my answer: 0

>ywn make money off $399 chairs and Russian swear words.
WORST TIMELINE

>How many big black guys do you think she's fucked?
I get the feeling that she is the one that has been making him think in a more conservative fashion.

Probably none but a few white guys which is not too bad for turbo normie.

DYED HAlR
BEWARE

she's the lucky one fool

Italians hate niggers so probably zero.

You think a pink haired Swedish woman is the conservative one in this relationship?

It's most likely the complete opposite and she's the only reason he can't reveal his full power level

>jewish shilling
Truly Sad

what the hell is fuck you money?

It's when you have enough money that you just don't care about burning any bridges with other people.

It doesn't matter if you destroy your reputation by getting on youtube and making a video saying nigger for 10 minutes straight, or telling a girl that wants to get married to fuck off, because you know another one will easily take her place, simply because you never have to worry about money ever again.

She's Italian, my dude.

>Swedish woman

She's Italian

I think if he dropped her, he'd be able to be a lot funnier and more edgy than how he is right now.

She's Italian not Swedish

I would say 0. lel

Attached: 402a7151-75d2-42fe-be9b-f8df70837f10.jpg (339x600, 33K)

SHES ITALIAN OMG GET IT RIGHT XD

Italians are not white

original the comment do not steal

Because the money hasn't corrupted him with greed and apathy. He genuinely loves this girl and that's why he's marrying her.

>Swedish woman
She is Italian.
>she's the only reason he can't reveal his full power level
Unless you know something I don't, they've been together for 7 years. He cant hide his redpill power level that long without slipping up somewhere.

I sure as hell wouldn't marry someone who didn't align with my world views

Attached: wut.png (537x682, 247K)

Sicilians yeah, but mainland and north Italians are definitely white

You're fucked in the head if you're actually serious. I'd say 1-3 tops

those bitches absolutely love bbcs

>Italians hate niggers

Wrong, about 1,000 Africans refugees land in Italy every week during summer and often it is the italian coast Guard rescuring them and helping them land, the demand for BBC is just that strong in italy

she looks pretty white to me Jow Forums tard
if she was Sicilian I would agree but that's clearly northern Italian genetics.

alright at first i liked she didnt whore herself out entirely but now with the pink hair eaughfphth

She has tinder.
Some /b/ fag made a thread before where he hooked up with her.

EU is forcing Italy to save the nogs. If the people had it their way they'd be left in the sea.

Too bad BBC is hoax though

Attached: 1525645875534.jpg (1024x683, 132K)

She's Italian, the BBC whoring does not begin until MARRIAGE BITCH! Naive little Pewds won't even sign a prenup, she's been such a loyal and devoted gf, and she always says she hates black guys and finds them disgusting!

Keep an eye out on Marzia's vlog channel, only a matter of time before her "WTF is cuckolding?" video, and before you know it she'll be introducing her bull.

>money corrupting anyone.
People corrupt themselves user, People. Just a matter of time before El muy famoso " I just NEED space i think". shekelberg will take away 50% of his shit. plus im sure that faggot hasnt even $10m. fucking poorfag

>Wrong, about 1,000 Africans refugees land in Italy every week during summer and often it is the italian coast Guard rescuring them and helping them land, the demand for BBC is just that strong in italy
Have you ever been to Italy? I've been to Rome and Milan and in each case the Italians almost seem under siege in their own cities. I'm from London and at least we have working migrant populations.

In Milan / Rome the refugees mostly hang on street corners selling useless shit like USB chargers that are powered by 2 AA batteries. They are literally a blight on some of the most historically significant areas of a country that prides itself on its sense of beauty and history.

I'm not anti-immigrant, but its a serious problem regardless if you are left/right leaning

Black bois are actually pathetic sissies.

Attached: cbb240bf-dea2-40e5-af8b-1e78c3ca9ab9.jpg (960x1280, 233K)

>he says, without posting sources.
I wasn't born yesterday, nigger.

Why does he look like he's being forced at gunpoint to do this?

is that Gondola?