I'm so tired of being lonely. I don't have a single friend IRL. There's no one I can talk with...

I'm so tired of being lonely. I don't have a single friend IRL. There's no one I can talk with, there's no one I can hug, there's no one I can go out with.
And if I don't even have friends, I can't even expect to find someone who loves me. There's just no way for me to find a bf. I can't even imagine what it's like to have a relationship.

Attached: 1506212903775.png (676x1156, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burger_Time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't you make friends then?

>Why don't you make friends then?
Social anxiety. And frankly, I don't even know where to start. I'm a shut-in.

That's what you deserve for being a filthy degenerate fapping to traps.

But I've never fapped to traps, user.

I see. You could try befriending other shy kids. They are not hard to spot. Do you have online friends at least?

You're a faggot. Yes you did. Nobody believes you.

>You could try befriending other shy kids. They are not hard to spot.
But I have to find them first. And I'm always afraid of initiating.
>Do you have online friends at least?
Yes, a few.
I have no reason to lie here.

I only have one real friend at uni
I have a bunch of people I talk and sit with in lectures but that's about it. Thinking of joining a uni club.

>I have no reason to lie here.

And yet people lie twenty four fucking seven on this website. What's your point, faggot?

>But I have to find them first.
Come on. There are shy kids everywhere. Every class has one group of nerdy kids. How old are you?
>And I'm always afraid of initiating.
You will have to man up.
>I have no reason to lie here.
What do you jerk off to then?

This sounds like basic common sense, but the way I've made most of my friends is just by finding people I have a few things in common with and asking a question to start a conversation. Like, say someone is wearing a band shirt that you recognize. "I like them too, have you heard ___ album? Idk works for me occasionally

Forgot the 2nd quotation mark after the question sorry

>There are shy kids everywhere. Every class has one group of nerdy kids.
But I'm a NEET.
>How old are you?
>What do you jerk off to then?
I'd rather not disclose it, since I don't want even more insults.

>I'd rather not disclose it, since I don't want even more insults.
You just made a mistake. Now everyone's going to be even more interested.

>I can't even imagine what it's like to have a relationship.
Oh, it's amazing, Jannu. You're missing out badly.

>Oh, it's amazing, Jannu. You're missing out badly.
STOP TEASING ME!!!!!!!!

How do you even make friends if your a neet?

It feels like you need friends initially to go out and make friends.

Imagine being that loner at a club or a bar talking to people. (me)

Actually going out by yourself can be pretty fun but while I manage to find a group to hang out with for the night I don't make any life long friends.

Hopefully I can make some in uni

Attached: KAIBA.jpg (900x657, 48K)

>But I'm a NEET.
I see. You could try to get a job if you're shut in you will have trouble finding friends there. Maybe a hobby. I don't know. If you don't want to get out maybe get an online friend who lives close to you and you can invite to your home.
>I'd rather not disclose it, since I don't want even more insults.
I'm telling you to tell me, not asking you if you want to, so tell me.

At least you have online friends. I have no one and my last friend ghosted me,
I want to die sometimes lately, no one really cares. I spend months staying up and talking with someone for hours at a time and it's just meaningless, you're discarded on a whim.

No one is really a friend.

Ladno, ladno.

I'm just trying to be helpful.

I know people get fucked with on here for contactfagging, but if you need/want someone to talk to I'm always down to help. I've been having some similar problems recently so could be nice

You should focus more in yourself than in expecting people you don't even know to care for you. But if it any consolation they probably ghosted you because of their own anxieties and inability to socialize and not because you didn't have anything to offer.

I already focus on myself, I have a job, I go to the gym 5 days a week, and I shower daily, I've clawed my way out of crippling depression where I couldn't even leave my house for months at a time only several years ago.
But what's the point when I have no friends? I'm trying to break down my wall but Jow Forums is the only place I know and people are so horrible here that they just discard people like toys. /soc/ is even worse.

You're doing pretty well then. You're ready to find real life friends. I don't know? Do you even want friends or you just feel lonely? Like a year ago I was in a similar place as you and got out of it, got some friends and then suddenly realized I actually enjoy being alone.

Time to grow up, manchild.

I want to die after I got ghosted but the inertia is keeping me going. Online friends are easier and they're not normalfags.
I don't know user, I'm just venting. Being discarded on a whim hurts really bad, but at least OP has people who don't discard him like they were nothing, was all I was getting at.

I don't know why you're so angry at me, user, I blame myself for all of my problems, and I'm so self-loathing that "manchild" is pretty generous compared to what I think of myself. It doesn't really bother me, but ok.

Good luck finding friends, OP.

Yes, but OP is a faggot who let other people sexually dominate him. It's not like they are loyal to him because they genuinely care.
There's nothing wrong with venting. That's what this place is for.

>who let other people sexually dominate him
What's wrong with that?

I went outside to get a burger, and I caught two real women looking at me.
I'm still satisfied by the burger.

what kind of burger did you get?
thanks a lot fag now i want a burger

Didn't say it was wrong, just that's not something to be jealous of if what you want is someone who cares for you as a person and not as an object. Are you OP or that other lonely guy or a new guy?

it was a 1/3 pound burger with lettuce, pickles, tomato, and butter.
I ate over five hours ago and I'm still full

that sounds incredibly american, where'd you get it from? i didn't even eat tonight
...i want one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burger_Time
y'know, the burgers from Fargo :)

>tfw east coast
those things don't exist here

Where are you from user? If you're from NYC I'll try to be your friend.

I dunno go eat a ocean bug eastie boi

i know where the good food near me is, i'm just a worthless shit who still can't drive so it's all out of my range

Im the same user, shut in for years and I get sick if I go outside.
its so gay

Honestly, if you Uber it, that's pretty much the same overall price as gas, leasing, and maintenance.
Why own a car?

i'm way too awkward to take ubers or taxis on my own
also it's a lot of money just to get lunch

>i'm way too awkward to take ubers
the point of an uber is that you use an app, no human interaction required. you don't even have to really talk to your driver if you don't want to
>it's a lot of money just to get lunch
again, it's literally the same cost as if you had your own car

Can be friends I can pet u

Attached: emihappy.jpg (800x600, 152K)

Can we be friends. The last one had typos

Attached: 1506879299412.jpg (1000x1070, 190K)

Sorry, user, I'm from Europe.

i know, but just physically entering the car bothers me
also i have no money and i live with my parents so i can't afford anything right now on my own

Ok here I will at least pet you

>parents
steal their car

what part of yuropoor?

good idea that cannot backfire in any way at all

>what part of yuropoor?
Eastern.

just say that satan made you do it or ask before hand

how is it there? here in burgerland anything east of germany is considered shithole tier

>tfw no demon gf to convince me to strive outside my comfort zone
i don't have a license so they will never let me get away with it

>i don't have a license
then get one

>how is it there?
Pretty shitty. It could be worse, but certainly not the place you want to live in.
>here in burgerland anything east of germany is considered shithole tier
Rightfully so.

Sounds like you need a cuddle buddy OP. Also I don't mean to be rude, but what most people on this board won't admit is that the reason we are all lonely is because most of us are very shitty people to talk to/hang out with.

Don't expect too much

Attached: 1525602718405.jpg (364x652, 178K)

already accepted the limitations of not being able to drive on my own.

if you could leave the country where would you go?

i'm pretty sure we all know that we're all terrible people here

>if you could leave the country where would you go?
The US.
>Sounds like you need a cuddle buddy OP.
Yeah, that would be great.

burgerland is a big place, where and why?

Hey op I'm a 23 year old NEET as well. I'll be your friend. Im literally a hikkikomori.

Add Syflex#4141 on discord

>see thread thinking it's someone nice I knew once
>it's just jannu
trannu pls

Attached: 1410388127297.jpg (639x480, 42K)

The worst part is when the driver tries to spark up converation, and won't stop. I am constantly screaming in my head
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP"
>Put earbuds on
>Try to act like am listening to music when really it is just silence
Only works sometimes, but dense motherfuckers won't always get the queues

Why do I get the feeling I know who this is.

What games you play?

>where
Somewhere that's close enough to civilization, has moderate living cost and few non-whites
>why
Low living cost for a first world country, my preference for life in suburbs, high income if you have any skills.

RUDE.
No idea if you are correct, but I play GSG, RPGs and open-world sandbox games mostly. I also used to play FPS quite a lot. Tried getting into fighting games too, but I suck at them.

ok youre not that person i was thinking thank god

like just go talk to people how hard is that lol

Attached: 1521134705685.jpg (358x373, 42K)

You make this so often and every time someone ends up asking for your contact info or they drop theirs and you never reciprocate

you tick me off

Attached: 1461445715089.jpg (604x550, 83K)

i guess, if it wasn't the holy grail for my field i would have left already for completely autistic reasons though

>paradoxfag detected
what's your favorite? i'm utter garbage at them but i play sometimes

>what's your favorite?
EUIV, but I stopped playing it over a year ago. Now I just play HoI IV mostly.
Wish there made a Victoria sequel already.

post some contact info then fag so i can make you my bf

i swear what's with europeans and their grand strategy games
i haven't had the time or computer to play any games recently though. i'd offer to play with you but you'd just judge me for how shit i am at them