Favorite Anime OST?

For me, it's Mada Dame Yo

youtube.com/watch?v=PEGF-FLk_PM

Attached: 1486272028375.jpg (2344x2203, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqGeT4PiJko
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3sCF1kdd4
youtube.com/watch?v=QREpW3DmAGs
youtube.com/watch?v=MvfLcncxSGw
youtube.com/watch?v=grK1I_6k_b8
youtube.com/watch?v=BKbNNbDs4gE
youtube.com/watch?v=97uo54YvV14
youtube.com/watch?v=EROyb3Pzpzw
youtube.com/watch?v=6WhsWzJWp7I
youtube.com/watch?v=T_U2OTUfYEM
youtu.be/LV31EHwtayo
youtube.com/watch?v=2xRr_7osTJw
youtube.com/watch?v=J69b26F0bsc
youtube.com/watch?v=rzJ0dcj3W-8
youtube.com/watch?v=HTG7YE38P54
youtube.com/watch?v=h_PKgztP0zw
youtu.be/_ty-Nqm4Pdc
youtube.com/watch?v=53SkxDwKl4g
youtube.com/watch?v=39nJf37AQc4
youtube.com/watch?v=nLrL_omnKRw
youtube.com/watch?v=I9BD4HoY3hA
youtube.com/watch?v=kYmPZkC5wmw
youtu.be/8BmYT_CeYRg
youtu.be/P5lUhHGudEw
youtube.com/watch?v=VKrsdU8_QYc
youtube.com/watch?v=3UvnpxXUBYI
myanimelist.net/profile/spacecowboy
youtube.com/watch?v=pDpm4ItLzlA
youtube.com/watch?v=7ybhLXebppU
youtube.com/watch?v=ANMpti1cbng
youtube.com/watch?v=cbkI54PZIjw
youtube.com/watch?v=SgNP_ZRAHZw
youtube.com/watch?v=tezE17hNn4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PTgdsI65ZEc
youtube.com/watch?v=TDpgqUU5M5E
youtube.com/watch?v=hnKyyzSIJNM
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zyx5v2_Cio
youtube.com/watch?v=I7uXsgsZlps
youtube.com/watch?v=VYPIUXeKGQc
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwYRkr1vrY
youtu.be/WKnVaDwUg5s
youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
youtube.com/watch?v=l8wWa3O9cUo
youtube.com/watch?v=EuAzPR0ACVw
youtube.com/watch?v=81m8_5mccgA
youtube.com/watch?v=r2YEu-Q6SII
youtube.com/watch?v=kR6ifB_ZRB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>For me, it's Mada Dame Yo
from Madoka

Fitting song for a show that is dame desu yo. I don't have any zettai favourite. But I like the Hector Villalobos inspired OST of Noir, the show itself is almost as shitty as Madoka though.
youtube.com/watch?v=lqGeT4PiJko

If anyone takes a liking to it, check the whole ost and there's also plenty of covers and remixes.

Attached: Noir_11.jpg (1024x768, 366K)

as a repressing tranny, this image sure is manipulative in it's own evil ways

You should stop repressing user

no, i wont get boobies, i wont get a real vagina, i wont pass, ill still be depressed, ill still feel disgusting, ill just end up a walking fetish, and i wony be able to get a job due to how i look

life aint anime unfortunately

Attached: AA021B5B-EF02-4701-847A-B20ADB23A5E2.jpg (1024x577, 56K)

Mainly the Demon Gunshot. FFU ending is fun too.
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3sCF1kdd4

Also, Blue Sub 6, had awesome jazz all over. Requesting more jazzy anime, don't bother with Kanno & Seatbelts/Bebop/Darker than Black etc. got that covered. Michiko to Hatchin, Lupin and Gallery Fake too.
youtube.com/watch?v=QREpW3DmAGs

Is this subtle tranny propaganda?

no
share your favorite anime ost or leave

youtube.com/watch?v=MvfLcncxSGw

Originelle

youtube.com/watch?v=grK1I_6k_b8

I really enjoy FranXX's soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=BKbNNbDs4gE
youtube.com/watch?v=97uo54YvV14

Attached: zerotwo.png (1280x1811, 606K)

literally anything from houseki no kuni. such a comfy anime

youtube.com/watch?v=EROyb3Pzpzw
youtube.com/watch?v=6WhsWzJWp7I

youtube.com/watch?v=T_U2OTUfYEM

Latter track was excellent. Reminds a lot of some AoT tracks. Cheers user.

There's a lot more stuff like that, the soundtrack is about half atmospheric music and half action music. That track also reminded me of Nier's soundtrack

youtu.be/LV31EHwtayo
I love me some Shinsekai Yori

youtube.com/watch?v=2xRr_7osTJw
youtube.com/watch?v=J69b26F0bsc

I'll watch it when it has finished airing I think. Although many seem let down by it.

The refrain is pretty catchy.

I don't listen to anime music anymore, it reminds me of a time that I want to leave behind me.

then just boymode, user, become androgynous and less like an ugly man
im sure i wont pass either but im still doing it

Inferno Cop ED - Die Hollen Polizei

youtube.com/watch?v=rzJ0dcj3W-8

You mean the days you're spending time posting in a shithole like this board are an improvement?

youtube.com/watch?v=HTG7YE38P54

Body sort of decides it doesn't it? Like, if you're a 2 meter tall Frankenstein you're gonna look very much like the okama in shows like Gintama or 1P (someone post their fav Gintama OST btw)

Attached: 1523267144379.jpg (520x355, 96K)

cosmetic surgery is a thing
better off broke and beautiful than sad and rich imo
but im a vain mfer

08th ms team OP
>good music
>good opening that showcases characters traits
>shows what it's all abut
>anime is overall a well blended mecha show with lots of realism
>its only downside is that there's 12 episodes

I'm a dumbass and forgot to post the youtube link
youtube.com/watch?v=h_PKgztP0zw

Bleach opening is the best.

id rather drink bleach than listen to its op

But it's actually good
youtu.be/_ty-Nqm4Pdc

you got me there
No it's not really an improvement, I'm fucking miserable, but staying the way I was back then wasn't an option.
That being said, imma contribute
youtube.com/watch?v=53SkxDwKl4g
youtube.com/watch?v=39nJf37AQc4
youtube.com/watch?v=nLrL_omnKRw

I like you, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=I9BD4HoY3hA

Only ever saw 0079, but this one seem to always get highly ranked amongst them, along with Zeta I think.

>dat nostalgia
It started off so damn promising, had they only kept it 200 eps shorter.

Attached: 1424633888297s.jpg (124x119, 5K)

>Only ever saw 0079
Try watching the original Gundam or at least the 3 movies that removes the filler, then watch 08 ms, then Zeta, ZZ is crap imo so I have nothing good to say about it, DO NOT burn yourself out when watching Gundam or else you'll be put off from the series, try a few episodes a day

youtube.com/watch?v=kYmPZkC5wmw

Might I inquire how you were "back then"? Some sort of crack addict mode? If NGNL is representative it couldn't have been that long ago.

Cheers for contributing!

Attached: 2419288972_f886f7035f_z.jpg (640x512, 120K)

>It started off so damn promising, had they only kept it 200 eps shorter.
No it's good if you skip the filler. I love long animes. They keep me entertained for months. But that's because I only watched it a couple of years ago.
They still need to animate the Quincy arc. It was bad but still it'd be alright and worth watching.

For best anime OST I have to go with Kakegurui, the music made some of the scenes so much better. Totally adds to an already great anime.
youtu.be/8BmYT_CeYRg

If I would pick an opening or ending like some have done in the thread I would go with the first ending for Higurashi.
The nostalgia for this ending is what makes it the best for me. I remember sitting and watching it on my room after midnight since I wasn't allowed to watch anime on weekdays.
I still feel some sort of melancholy feeling when it reaches the piano and poem part.
youtu.be/P5lUhHGudEw

I wish I could go back to that time. There's not a single person I know now that I can sit down and discuss anime with. School is so much better than having a job

Got it. I thought 0079 was the first tho, Amuro is everything Shinji should have been.

Personally I started getting weary of it already at the bounto arc, but still finished it off bc autism.

Excellent choice Kakegurui.
I'll raise you a Higurashi ed, really liked the lyrics it had Fitting show to see at night anyhow. Especially remember that comfy moment with Rika sitting by the window in the middle of the night having a glass with that goddess character and discussing their fate.
youtube.com/watch?v=VKrsdU8_QYc

Attached: 1197173956225.jpg (800x600, 94K)

hah no, that's me now.
I just lost interest in most anime, it's like watching back an old movie, you start noticing the flaws you didn't back then.
It doesn't help that if you met me IRL you'd never guess my power levels. I've been around literal autists and their knowledge and experience on internet and anime doesn't come close to mine, I've always hid this from everyone, pretending I didn't even know what anime meant.

I couldn't relate to anyone at all, now I'm trying to lower my power levels so I can.

Well, I don't keep up too much with what new animes are in style or whatever. I just saw zero two and thought her character design looked cool and decided to give it a shot. It starts off very weird but I ended up liking it quite a bit. The recent episodes have been pretty good too imo. Then again, I'm not a critique or anything like that, I don't pay attention too much to every little detail, I just either like it or I don't. Call me a melodramatic fag but recent episodes hit me in the feels pretty hard.

Yea, having strict rules that forced me to watch it at night really made it so much better, I'm only watching Mahou Shoujo Site on sunday nights now for the same reason. Guess I should thank my mom for being so strict on the rules for using my computer.

Why didn't you skip fillers?

youtube.com/watch?v=3UvnpxXUBYI

No fair, should be them who work their way to level with you, user. Did or do you keep a MAL?
What do you reckon of a guy like this? Imagine it's just some facade, but if a guy like that is for real, then damn.
myanimelist.net/profile/spacecowboy

Girls' Last Tour and Made in Abyss both had really good soundtracks. Not sure which is my favorite. Madoka's OST was really good too, though.

>I couldn't relate to anyone at all, now I'm trying to lower my power levels so I can.
Why would you want to relate to faggots? I got over my "anime isn't cool" phase in high school, ten years ago.

Cowboy Bebop's OST is fucking god tier
youtube.com/watch?v=pDpm4ItLzlA

>I don't pay attention too much to every little detail, I just either like it or I don't.

Best way, I hope you'll remain that way. The ones who don't get immersed enough and tend to view it more clinically loses a lot of the experience.

Praise the glorious bop.a.bop.a.pop.a
youtube.com/watch?v=7ybhLXebppU
youtube.com/watch?v=ANMpti1cbng
Autism probably, remembering the beach special in particular was a cringey drag. Some fillers with Urahara and Kenpachi was fun tho, liked those characters a lot.

Hands down. Miss Kanno is nothing short of a modal goddess.

4 U, it's the guillotine.

Probably Yu Yu Hakusho or Hunter x Hunter, just lots of good scene fitting music all around. Can really feel the struggle and atmosphere with some YYH themes and HxH is just great all around though maybe not very many standout tracks because most of the music feels designed for specific scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=cbkI54PZIjw

youtube.com/watch?v=SgNP_ZRAHZw

youtube.com/watch?v=tezE17hNn4Q

youtube.com/watch?v=PTgdsI65ZEc

Attached: 1495452868126.jpg (480x480, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TDpgqUU5M5E
Aku no hana left much to be desired but when this song hit it was true kino.

While having many similarities, one can really hear the difference in years between those two there.
youtube.com/watch?v=hnKyyzSIJNM

Soundtrack held it up tremendously
>ore wa, ore wa, waaaaah

why is it so good?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zyx5v2_Cio

youtube.com/watch?v=I7uXsgsZlps

youtube.com/watch?v=VYPIUXeKGQc

Attached: 1524622507258.png (606x615, 636K)

I really wish you would kill yourself already

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwYRkr1vrY

Not sure, user. Despite being a gigantic 1P fanboy, I think in the ranks of other "battle shonen" or whatever one should call them, shows like Dragonbaru. Blech, Nurdo, Fairy Fail etc. YYH and HxH are probably the better imo. Maybe because they don't contain too much wasted time.

never thought about that but you're right, there's no filler in either series unless you count the 1999 version of HxH and even then it's pretty minimal

here's a better one

youtu.be/WKnVaDwUg5s

and then you also have this youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8

but space lion will always be the best one

Attached: 291d272f1dc797d0f8859eae0675c05a.gif (357x333, 225K)

Space Lion kind of drags ass imo, like the more upbeat stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=l8wWa3O9cUo

youtube.com/watch?v=EuAzPR0ACVw

youtube.com/watch?v=81m8_5mccgA

Attached: 1511121782090.png (318x250, 7K)

Bad dog no biscuits is pretty good

hadn't heard that one before

Evangelion OST is pure kino, specially the ones from the End of Evangelion.
>tfw Expansion of Blockade starts playing

Attached: nge_rei.jpg (1320x1956, 478K)

youtube.com/watch?v=r2YEu-Q6SII

komm susser todd is probably the best anime song of all time desu

>the chills when watching EoE for the first time and hearing english lyrics playing during the most happy and weird apocalypse ever conceived

Attached: 1505338025662.gif (500x375, 1017K)

i agree with this statement
origasam

youtube.com/watch?v=kR6ifB_ZRB0

>youtube.com/watch?v=kR6ifB_ZRB0
link isn't working for me
is that an O or an 0 at the end?