Daily reminder that if you are

Daily reminder that if you are
>over 5'7
>no pizza face
>no deformed face
>not obese and most importantly
>be white
you are not an robot and have no excuse to be a virgin.

Attached: chad.png (860x607, 38K)

no one has ever been as correct about anything ever. people on this board give up because they faced adversity without realizing how privileged they are. i know anecdotes are gay but i went from suicidal to happy with a healthy social life through hard therapeutic work and so can anyone else.

the shape of this country reminds me of something.....

Attached: 3b43096aa286d54cad48f4c219de9940.png (105x129, 8K)

I have a pizza face and overweight am I still a robot?

Oops and I'm over 5'7 too.

That's 95% of the board, genius.

>be white

Except if you're a ginger or gay.

so true, I can't remember the last time a female from my race dated someone who isn't white.

Attached: 2.jpg (1499x1500, 868K)

also pizza face can be overcome with discipline.

i aint white but i don't think yall would call me a robot and i am a virgin tho

I have all of these but one and it is the most crucial
pajeet
Should I just end it?

Attached: 1524960149416.png (998x774, 1.67M)

If your IQ is over 100 you're not a robot either. You don't know what true suffering is like when you're a low functioning retard.

my excuse is no woman has ever approached me.
i think I technically count as obese even though I'm not a blob though.

Bullshit. You can be ugly without being deformed or having severe acne
t. 6'3 white robot

Attached: 5436547658.jpg (641x641, 73K)

OP talked about non-white women that are not 8+/10.

this is anecdotal but i know plenty of tall ugly dudes who fuck attractive women due to confidence and humor

Do you life outside the pajeet world?
If yes, is it true that most pajeet women date out?

>pajeet
You don't live in the west, r-right?

Yeah sure you do. And I know plenty of 4'11 ethnic dudes that slay supermodels.
What?

>6'5"
>clear skin
>no deformed face
>fit, lifting for 8 years, physique of a fitness model, dress well
>fucking slav/chinese HAPA like Elliot Rodger, and now I'm even older than him and still KHV

Just be white theory is legit, I can have all chad features I want it will never get me a qt gf

I'm 6'4, white, skinny and apparently kind of ugly. I've been on multiple dates this year and I've been told I'm a good and funny guy, but ultimately they only want to be friends. I'm losing hope if someone will ever truly like me

>slav/chinese HAPA
What a combo
>Just be white theory is legit
No, it's not. You are just coping

coping is what I'm good at, barely anyone else would last 8 years without missing a single training session all while remaining subhuman to women
Started in 10' due to zyzz, thought it would help, JUST

I would be gay for you desu

I assume your mother is chinese and your father is from somewhere in the balkans? Well done on making it 8 years by the way

My two sisters and my 3 cousins date white guys.
That's all female relatives of our generation and they all date white guys.

With that height and muscle you can slay in asia.
Why are you not on vacation desu?

So? They sure as hell aren't 2/10 facially like me.

imagine having this physique through high school and university and still never having even one (1) girl show interest in you
again, I'm not deformed, I've read through enough lookism-literature to confirm I'm around 5.5 PSL
J O S T

Attached: side 1 2012.jpg (125x125, 9K)

>no deformed face
They are average guys, tallest is maybe 6'.

have you ever tried asking girls (plural!!!) out?

I don't wanna slay, I just want an average qt to LTR tbqhfammo
west slav but yeah, probably got the height from my 6' grandma

So, they aren't 2/10s like me and many other white guys. By your logic, just being white and not being deformed would be enough

I am shy, so no
but nonetheless, I've never had a woman express any interest in me

then why can't I get girls?

you simply don't understand how bad it is out here for an outcast

yes. Not a deformed face and be white

Yes. Pajeet women go for white dick. There is no chance for me
Unfortunately I do. What chance do I have?

Attached: images.png (205x246, 8K)

Then how come I and many others are still khhvs despite of it?

the guy you're replying to in this post is another user btw, not me who posted the picture ( just to make that clear)
I guess you convinced me that just be white theory isn't the nonplusultra

>What chance do I have?
Sadly, unless you have godlike bones or a mega rich, very slim.

>be me
>6'1
>good looking face
>tanned white, clear skin
>slim
>full autismo personality means I sperg out around girls and do autistic shit like shaking their hands to greet them

Life is pain

Attached: 1407155669924s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I mean, don't get me wrong. Being white does help a lot, but it's not the be-all end-all. Also, it varies significantly by location.

>6/10 face at best
>poorfag, 30k in bank to my name
Fucking hate this world.

Attached: pajeet_wojak.jpg (385x387, 29K)

fuck, i'm ginger time to off meself lads?

I feel ya lad. We all do. At least it's comforting knowing that it will all be over soon

>no deformed face
I have all except this one, which is actually the most important

Being white helped with average looking ethnic women if they date/marry out.
But not drastic jumps like in looks like 5/10 become a 8/10 around non-whites.

But these guys are able to hold a conversation and are not spergis.

How do future robots cope when there are no more fully white people in the future?

>shaking their hands to greet them
lel, I () do that as well
used to be able to give hugs as a teenager but I feel so detached these days, and hugs seem too intimate

I don't care about "muh white genocide". Let it all burn

>How do future robots cope when there are no more fully white people in the future?
Very disappointing user, I believe whites should be preserved, no race should go extinct. But, I actually question this because white birth rates are actually rising.
>t. non-white

Depends. It makes you stand out so people will pay attention to you in a crowd - and this is a bad thing if you're fat or ugly or something, but not if you look good.

i might be nice on the outside. but on the inside i'm angry, edgy weeb. no one can like me. no one can love me. i'll never win in the game called life

I don't blame the normie white guy. They probably just want to be in a LTR and be a father at some point. White women on the other hand think being the "strong" ""career"" women is the best they can become in life.

>chase white and asian girls my entire life
>all denied me
>have no problem getting black Mexican or pajeet girls though
Asian and white girls literally only care about white guys for whatever reason. Litreally if you arent fucking obese they will choose you over a chad minority. you retards have no idea how easy it is. Get a fucking reality check.
t. 6'4 rich shitskin

>t. 6'4 rich shitskin
1. What kind of "shitskin"?
2. Why not date within your own group? If you are tall and rich it should be the easiest.

> My pain is sharp and constant, and I don't hope for a better incel-removed board for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling; this confession as meant nothing

>chase asian and white girls
>probably the american variant of them as well

Literally why my dude? They're wealthy so they won't appreciate the security you offer them and statistics wise they'll fatten themselves up and divorce you. And you can't even have kids with them that look like yourself, which is pretty much the only reason I'd want a long term gf anyway. Otherwise you can just bang girls of any race with simply money.

very retarded opinion you have there, user
you came with it all by yourself?

>it's a "lists his own specific features as the defining line of robothood" episode

Attached: -1000e.jpg (223x226, 8K)