Did you ever fuck up any chances at a gf user? What happened? Maybe others can learn from it

Did you ever fuck up any chances at a gf user? What happened? Maybe others can learn from it.

Attached: 1525902068959.gif (500x281, 889K)

No. No woman has ever shown even the slightest interest in me.

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.jpg (577x537, 33K)

Well I never actually wanted a gf so I never tried and crushed my chances.
I don't even know why I say "tfw no gf" when I don't even want sex or a gf. They won't solve my problems. Depression is my own creation

In secondary school there was this girl I had a massive crush on for 3 years. I told her how I felt and it probably just came across as really desperate, like I was grovelling at her feet. She seemed nervous and politely rejected me, but it was really depressing because I could tell she pitied me and didn't want to make me feel bad because she could tell how hopeless it was. I completely fucked it because I was just too overcome with emotion.

Yes, multiple times and all because I was too much of a pussy to make a move even though I knew they were interested.

Yeah, told both I loved them, no surprise It was over in an instant.

im about to ask a girl out who ive been talking to for a few weeks hopefully goes well wish me luck

never had any chances.

never.

This .
It all boils down to being too polite to act like a man.
Divorced mothers were a mistake.

>Meet girl in discord (yes for real)
>Turns out she lives like an hour away from me
>We chat a lot
>Exchange feelings and all that shit
>She ghosts me like a week later
Thats probably the closest ill ever get. Honestly i dont really even care anymore.

Currently dating the CEO/Founders daughter of a VERY specific, very successful European company that I've admired and wanted to work for for years. She's gonna leave back to go home in a week exactly, and after promises of marriage and dozens of extremely brutal fights between eachother and trust issues, she's telling me she's never gonna talk to me again after she leaves. I'll be stuck here delivering pizza. Go figure.

Convo bout ~2hours ago in the car:

>yknow user, I almost wasn't gonna come here to USA
>yeah I'm luckier than anything in the world I met you
>don't you regret it? When we fight you say you wasted money and energy on me
>yeah well cause I thought we'd never talk again
>maybe I won't talk to you again...then what? Was it a waste then?
>..........no..? (Didn't know what to say)
>(me again): "its fine if you don't wanna talk to me for awhile"
>is it?
>well that was only hypothetical right...?
>..........*holds my hand*

Gay af Ik but still, can't get over the fact that I've been jerking my dick to her fathers business plan and lifestyle for years before I knew her, met the daughter, and lost it over fighting/not having funds to come back to her and she won't cover me cause of the fights

Shit is ultimate worst luck in the world.

>be 15
>become friends with this girl (she's a year younger than me) who had a mutual friend
>talk online every other day
>she said she liked me multiple times and I would say likewise, never met up though
>same year I start high school (I live in Sweden)
>start going into town for school
>run into her one day while she's with some friends
>she goes up to me and says hi and she can't believe we're meeting at random
>stare for her like a sperg for 5 seconds or so
>walk away
>her friends start laughing
>don't talk to her again
>skip forward to a year later
>she starts going to the same school as me
>every time she sees me she says hi
>make eye contact and smile but never respond
>fast forward to a couple years later after I'm out of school
>add her on facebook again
>send the stupid fucking sticker of a cat on a cardboard box (I don't know if fb still has those)
>she responds with "haha hi"
>haven't talked to her since
She's not even ugly, just a tiny bit chubby, easily a 6/10 and is into some vidya and animu. I still feel kinda bad for her.

Attached: 1521143621960.jpg (624x950, 74K)

>discordfag
you got what you deserved

I only have it because i play a lot of MMOs

I play MMOs too but I'm not a fag like you that uses discord
Like I said, you got what you deserved

I had a gf. We tried long distance.
Never try long distance.

Either stay with her, or if you have to be apart, break it off before it becomes more painful. You might think that it will work for you, but it won't.

Attached: 1522080996256.jpg (960x540, 47K)

Yeah I got rejected 3 times
Last one really made me feel like shit tho, and I have been melancholic ever since.

Attached: ^54067BB14C309E8273739456F3760384D861C5D788FFBB19CB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (460x614, 45K)

There's only one time I actually wanted the girl and tried to get her.
Don't try and get a girl during the US elections. Even if you're not from the US. It ends bad.

I told her about my depression and then she kept pestering me about how she can help and if I'm taking my meds. It became very annoying and I felt like I was being pitied so I stopped all communication with her.

>goth girl flirts with me
>i say eww what the hell ii hate twilight fuck off because she's wearing a twilight shirt
didn't even know until friends told me

i dated a borderline when i was 14. i was already weird but that was probably my last chance. i doubt i'll try again. at least i didn't develop feelings because i have a massive empathy deficiency.

Attached: alone.jpg (710x490, 38K)

What happened? Was she a shill4hill?

To be terse, she was.

Yes. Some girl, maybe two yrs younger than me liked me.

I fucked up my chance at a slight chub, bondage loving, emo chick who absolutely adored me in high school by telling her I had feelings for my ex still.

I don't know, maybe.
When I was 15 I hung out with my parent's friend's daughter a lot. She was cool and overtime I started liking her. I was a pussy but I worked up the courage to tell her and she said she liked me too. Then she proceeded to ignore me for 3 weeks, after which she just messaged me she doesn't like me. 1 week later she told my best and only friend she liked him, but he is and still is a bro and told her to eat dirt. I don't know if I did something wrong to this day.