Tonight the bars will be full of girls getting wasted and looking to hook up and meanwhile you're at home on your...

Tonight the bars will be full of girls getting wasted and looking to hook up and meanwhile you're at home on your computer griping about how you can't get a GF.

What are you guys doing? Get out there!

Attached: 007.jpg (914x609, 124K)

The only want tall, good looking men.

It'll be really nice to be around them with my shitty clothes and crappy hair and subhuman existence

I'm actually at work but it wouldn't matter if I wasn't

Wait til last call. They'll go home with anyone at that point.

I don't care about that lifestyle or the people who live it.

i almost went out but i didnt cuz i didnt feel like it

what does that make me?

I have claustrophobia, phonophobia, and social anxiety
Anyone who goes there isn't my type of person anyways

I'm stuck at home to take care of my dad. He's disabled and this is my life at 24.

;_;

A noisy, dark, smelly environment full of drunk, obnoxious extroverts I'd probably hate and who, best case scenario, find drunkenness to be entertaining. No thanks. Loneliness isn't the worst thing that can happen to you.

my normie roommate dragged me to a bar a couple times, it was exactly like this, loud obnoxious normies crowded in a dimly lit room and you're forced to buy overpriced beer. I hated it and I don't even like beer

Am I supposed to go to the club by myself? Also, I'm not interested in drunk sluts.

Been there a few times, regretted all of them. I'd rather never go out again.

Attached: 131165632661.png (350x338, 67K)

Maybe in the USA where all women are whores that will work, but not all women are a bunch of sluts like amerifat women are.

And im kinda glad they arent desu.

This is what I don't get about this place. I'm posting here because I'm at work and I like to feel good about myself since I have a gorgeous gf and a happy life.

But for all you fags, like, why not just fucking try? What's the harm in going out, spending $20 once a week, to essentially play the GF lottery? Like if nothing else you could just roll the dice and try your luck, no? What's the harm in trying? At worst you catch a buzz, come home, jerk off, go to bed.

You know that picture of Wojak at a party, alone in a corner saying "I wish I was home playing videogames"? That's literally me.

I hope your gf dies in a car crash or something

I don't have money

I have 1,000 bucks in ebay but need some days to withdraw

living in your head rent free as usual

Attached: 67F59AE9-B863-419D-9450-B2247D44A442.jpg (1024x683, 56K)

Go to a bar. Buy a drink. Drink it at the bar while scanning the bar for a girl whose drunken standards might include you. Buy another drink, approach a girl and say "Hey how's it going".

That's ALL IT FUCKING TAKES. My god boys, you just have to try. No one likes getting rejected but it's really nothing major. Don't be so cowardly.

yes you can go by yourself
you'll meet people there and in some weeks you'll not be going by yourself anymore

tfw that's me too

Attached: Party Wojak.jpg (676x673, 51K)

Been there, done that, now is someone else's turn

I stop at the "buy another drink", I can't go on from there. Even if I'm really fucking drunk, I can't approach a girl.

Okay, then up the ante and get some cocaine. It sounds taboo, but if you're desperate it shouldn't concern you. You WILL be able to talk to a girl if you're coked up. It's like magic. You'll feel confidence you didn't think possible.

And it should be enough to get her number, but do not take her home with the intention of fucking her because coke dick is real as fuck.

That might work, but I really have no clue where to buy cocaine around here.

Well, I hate alcohol, for one thing. I find being around drunk people uncomfortable at best, I think it tastes utterly revolting, and I feel deathly ill if I drink more than a few sips of any of it. So, y'know, there's some fucking harm for you.

On top of that, the best case scenario is getting a phone number, maybe, from a girl whose idea of a good time is... going to the bar. Where, as noted, it's noisy and crowded and uncomfortable and full of people who I have nothing in common with.

And, what's more, you go out and you put up with all that shit and at the end of the night you have nothing to show for it -- now you also have yet another failure on your track record, one more reason to hate yourself, one more reason why maintaining a facade of confidence will be even harder.

You're basically a smug asshole who won the lottery saying "just buy scratch-offs, it works!"

I'm homeless, drinking and going to shitpost with you fucking losers. What's your excuse?

The one on the right 100% has a penis

You've got a few options. Do you know anyone who sells weed? They might be able to put you in touch with a more serious plug who sells coke.

Do you have Craigslist ads/classifieds in your town? If so search for "snow" "skiing" "snow party" "ski lift". These are all ads for cocaine.

You can also try your luck in a gay bar. No, really. Gay bars are fucking SOAKED in every drug imaginable. Hang around the washroom and chat some of the guys up and you can probably find some within 20 mins.

Why would you want the kind of girl that goes clubbing? I would prefer a sjw than this

Yeah man getting blow from strangers is always fun. Enjoy getting robbed, raped, and or ripped off all st once is ideal. Fucking noobs

Stop sperging out and taking my advice personally you bitter little shit. I met my gf at work, and all previous gfs at school. But those are scenarios which are way more fluid and more difficult to advise on than a bar, which is a pretty much standard experience across the entire western world.

I busted my fucking balls for my current gf. You have no idea the surgical seriousness with which I treated every single word that I said to her for the first few months. I treated getting to know her like a military operation. I did not win the lottery, I went out in the world and made something happen out of sheer will.

But you're so convinced of your own victimhood that you'll read this, roll your eyes, and assume I'm luckier than you. But I'm not. I'm just a harder worker than you. I'm just braver than you.

>sluts
I hope this is bait

> I'm just a harder worker than you. I'm just braver than you.
My fucking sides. Yeah the kid your replying to is an akward prissy asshole but you sound like a colossal fucking faggot, and you both need to grow the fuck up you guys are both going to have a very rude awakening if you ever get around to anything that resembles real life

I just wanted to let you know that you're doing a good thing and don't let it get you down.

>Homeless
>On Jow Forums

Are you at a McDonalds using WiFi to browse Jow Forums rather than a job site, user?

Sell your laptop for a membership at the YMCA (so you can shower) and but a couple nice outfits. Spare change for the laundry matt.
Apply to some jobs. Even the McDonald's you're sitting in. Score the job. Use the money to renew your Y membership and to wash your cloths, save the rest. Eventually put a down payment on an apartment.

Why can't homeless figure this out? You're not gonna be rich but you won't be homeless. And you can work your way up from there.

>living in an apartment on a mcdonalds salary

I don't think so

>Living in a shitty apartment in the projects on a full time minimum wage paycheck
It's possible.

>Tonight the bars will be full of girls getting wasted and looking to hook up
I haven't seen this since freshman year frat parties. Women are way more guarded in general around the cities I'm in than how easy they seem to be in the flyover regions.

Didn't say you had to work there forever. Stepping Stones. Gotta think about the day after tomorrow. Not just tomorrow.

Or fuck it. Drink yourself to death in the park. Whatever. Some people can't be helped.

I went out to a concert and meet some people. Now I'm home with my gf who was to tired to go out.

Attached: 1524275229920m.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

This, of course, is the typical response: call out your bullshit, "BUT YOUR ATTITUDE." Not sure if you're a troll or really just that dense, but hey, good for you.

You're on the wrong board. The normie board is "/b/". Go up to your search bar and replace the "Jow Forums" with "/b/". There ya go buddy.

Nah, I'm a big, not a tard.

It'll either end up as "Ewww you're really ugly" or she'll talk to you until someone better comes along, which in my case is everyone else.

doing a good thing won't get you pussy lol i know from similar experience

>What's the harm in going out, spending $20 once a week, to essentially play the GF lottery?
Because there aren't any bars nearby and the closest ones are still full of 40 and up year olds. I really don't want to spend money on two drinks and then drive home. If I want to have more than two drinks then I've got to take some cab back and we'd be well over our $20. Women don't like to talk to strangers who came to a bar alone and don't know anyone there.

Uber is 5 dollars, baby boomer. Download the app and quit giving the Arabs $70 to drive you five miles down the road.

No duckface gets near my cock. Yecch.

Oh wow you sure have your shit together, what would i ever do without your shitty advice? Don't be a douche faggot, i had sold enough of my shit on offer up to pay my bill. i start working with another company running fiber optic cable again Monday. I fucked up bad wheni let everything get this bad and it took a long time for me to be okay with myself, just taking it a day st time and as it comes.

Dem duckface lips are air tight though.

You got your shit together. I'm talking to the homeless dudes you're probably drinking with right now.

Here's where I'm staying

Attached: 20171017_142054.jpg (2576x1932, 1.04M)

I wouldn't take a regular cab anyway. Uber would be like $10-15 one way.

I said that on the first post fucking retard

I take care of I cripple father as well. Stay strong for the ones who love you.

stayed home, made a $20 steak and opened a $15 bottle of wine. that's not even 2 rounds at the bar. feeling good

No thanks, I don't want to ruin my life by getting the clap and knocking up some bar slag who is totally worthless as a person once she hits twenty five and her looks fade. Trashy shit that can ruin your shit isn't cool meng.

Well not with that attitude. Fuck you guys are lame

No. You said you were drinking and shit posting.

>imagine being this pressed for pussy

Stop putting the pussy on the pedestal

Going to bars is a double edged sword

Yes you will get laid eventually but any girl you meet is likely to have serious issues

Women you meet out at bars/clubs are in that lifestyle which means they are looking for the next cock to please them

Find women in normal interactions

>Stop putting the pussy on the pedestal
This! Instead, try putting the pussy on a low counter just below your standing dick height. Really fun position.

I wasn't thinking sluts, I was thinking boring

Should I go out alone? I'm pissed with my friends but want to go out, should I do it?

i have a gf but her back's fucked up so we can't smash idk kinda thinking of dropping her

>normal interactions
You gotta give examples you fucking retard.
"just be yourself"
"just get out there bro!"
Die, normalfaggot

That really sounds way less fun desu I'm kinda different than other robots I don't really care that I don't go out or don't have a gf or freinds well at least right now I feel free whatever man.

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 106K)

>griping about how you can't get a GF
Nah, I'm playing Bloodborne and shitposting about guns.
Things you usually can't do when you have to deal with a vagina.

He means when u go out on errands and shit. Originally of course

I probably wouldnt have a chance anyways since im a slightly overweight weeb who has never interacted with women. I doubt there are any women who go out to part and have fun who would even find me remotely fuckable or attractive

Attached: 1522802659364.jpg (1272x2341, 321K)

I'd rather slam my cock in a drawer than go out for another Chad performance evaluation.

Oh I'll get out there alright. sage this garbage

Attached: 1518039580334.jpg (320x240, 32K)