You're about to have a date with Stacy. Where do you take her?

You're about to have a date with Stacy. Where do you take her?
Pic not related

Attached: look_me_in_the_eye_brows.jpg (540x810, 532K)

To mcdonalds for some stale ass fries and nuggets, then straight to the bedroom

>implying I can get a date with stacy

Attached: 8bf.jpg (313x382, 34K)

Rejected
Lets say you're going to somehow

>Rejected
Look either we fuckin or I'm fuckin

Take her back to my place and cook her a meal and watch a movie. If she's an animu slut the we'll watch an animu

That's what Chad would do right? Going out to a resturant seems lame

Attached: 1520637165241.png (1080x720, 444K)

She pepper sprayed you. Filmed you and posted it on social media. Noe everyone rejects you also now Chad and Staicy's girlfriends bully you

Fuck that sounds nice and I would appreciate that. But she wouldn't and spends the entire time looking at her phone and then calls for a cab while you're on the bathroom

I break into her house at night and suffocate her. Made an incision in her throat and began copulation.

Attached: pepe salvatrucha.jpg (600x600, 60K)

You've defeated Stacy. Now you claim her status and you're the new Stacy. Congratulations
What are you going to do with her looks, money and popularity?

I would ask her where she'd like to go for a date then since I'm a indecisive sub.

Attached: 452.png (136x199, 52K)

I can't handle the pressure. I commit suicide by slashing my wrists with overgrown fingernails.

Attached: 1439881784017.jpg (303x396, 43K)

>Pic not related
It'd be a lot cooler if it was.

Tapas and mimosas at a rooftop bar on the Sunset strip.

Attached: Amercrombie Chad.jpg (495x660, 59K)

You lost 30 dolars this night. You want to continue? (Use the money you have irl as reference)
If so now where do you go

>huh. You know, nobody actually asked me that. I would actually like to go to the circus, I used to go often as a kid

Sure but I never went to one.
What did you enjoy there?

Attached: 212.jpg (600x480, 49K)

First ill ask my lab partner Chad for some more advice.

Coffee and a walk in the park. Don't do expensive first dates.

Watching freaks being freaks. Is funny. But also those guys who jump here and there
Oh are you virgin btw? :)

Then we have panna cotta for dessert and smoke some purple kush on my penthouse balcony.

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Tapas
>Mimosas
Go back to tumblr faggot.

We could go to-
ah shit, she didn't message me back

Attached: IMG_6965.jpg (630x420, 284K)

>Oh are you virgin btw? :)
Y-yes

Attached: 1523793095527.png (646x595, 323K)

To the park, where we'd smoke weed and drink whiskey.

I tell her that I got us a reservation at Dorsia for 9:00 p.m. and how we're gonna check out a really great dessert place I know right after. Then I tell her to sit tight and look pretty while I go get changed. I'll walk back out two minutes later and suggest that we scratch all that shit and instead let's order an extra large pizza from Dominoes with spicy hot wings and cheesy bread. I've got some shitty beer in my cooler for us and that'll do. We can find some on Netflix i'm sure of it. She's a Stacy so she has to accept. We'll make a huge mess in my living room and we'll take the party to my bedroom

Average date. She goes home and only texts you when she needs a favor or money
Oh welp *spanks your ass* haha user look at your face! I was just playing with you. Of course you wouldn't be a virgin. let's go now :^)

Good old Mickey D's. That's all she'll be gettin from me!

Attached: 1329ur9.png (163x272, 74K)

She eats half of the pizza and rests her head in your shoulder while watching netflix. She decides she wants to watch some romcom, do you agree to watch that?

After nature channel at 9:00pm central, sometimes they show lion sex

Wtf user
(Origireee)

Attached: 1305363236274.jpg (313x313, 26K)

Honestly a netflix and chill date sounds great. We could also go to like red robin or something nice but not too nice

Okay we can watch romcom, just keep nature channel on the channel-jump so we can check in between commercials

Attached: blobbyhill2.png (660x439, 370K)

can you post more fit grills anyway?
I took a Stacey to a bar and brought my dice to play some bootleg D&D once, it was a long time ago when normies really had an itch to play it thanks to that Stranger Things series.

IDK a local Italian restaurant I really like I guess

>sorry I gotta go cya
Kek didn't know normies got interested in D&D

>*spanks your ass*
Does Stacy really do this?

Attached: 1506133347846.gif (360x360, 1.08M)

I doubt it. I am a girl too but she's confident and I can imagine her doing that to play with someone that she notices is clearly nervous

I would take her to Avec, one of my favorite restaurants. It's famous and well known for their fantastic tapas dishes and well-suited wine pairings. The seating is arranged communally around two long wooden tables so we would probably join in on the conversations around us. Maybe meet some interesting people and head to Violet Hour later on for some excellent cocktails and conversation. By this time she's probably dripping wet and I, having the tolerance of an ox, am totally in control. We leave Violet Hour and go to the nightclub down the street. The music here is a cool combination of electronic and bossa nova that could only come out of the Chicago music scene. As we dance against each other in the hot crowd she gets more and more bothered and anxious. After only two songs we're in an uber heading to my apartment in Old Town. In the uber I tell my man to turn the radio up and Stacy and I finally get to explore each other's bodies. Twenty minutes of this go by but it feels like twenty seconds. Before we know it we're at the lobby of my apartment building. I wink to the doorman and Stacy and I get back to business as soon as the elevator doors closed. By this time we've bonded and have made our own little inside jokes which we are laughing to in between the moments when we aren't locked together mouth to mouth. Finally we get to my apartment where she, like a disturbed lioness, throws me on the ouch and starts to take my pants off. I savor her gasp and the look on her face when she sees my dick. I always love that part. After sucking me off for twenty minutes (drunk chicks love sucking dick) I finally pick her up and carry her into my bedroom where I throw her down onto the bed. She's already struggling out of her dress leaving me the opportunity to dive in and bury my face between her legs. She's soaked and it only takes two minutes before she comes. At this point she's a mess. Dripping wet and even drooling. Practically begging for it.

Attached: 1517257881101.png (515x539, 526K)

Are you a stacy too?
Also why aren't you doing it?

Attached: 1524610139101.jpg (1100x777, 118K)

Trends affect Normie minds in mysterious ways, like the Hype back from Pokemon Go.

I'd take her to a pharmacy to buy contraceptives.

Chad move. You made it
Because I dispise most people so I don't flirt. I can do it with someone I'm seeing or something tho

muscle girls for the muscle god

Attached: 1525639138979.png (619x939, 284K)

I make her watch drive with me

Attached: 1526090853714.jpg (1000x800, 172K)

Somewhere close to my home. Atleast i dont have to walk much after rejection.

A movie (romance genre) date that I planned for.

to the park

this

Is Stacy nice in this scenario? I'd only date her if shes nice.
If she is, I'd take her to a coffee shop (not Starbucks, someplace good), while we're hanging out there I'd bring up the topic of dinner and see what her favorite is, then if theres any place in the area that serves it, we'd go there.
After dinner, probably a walk somewhere nice. We dont have much in the way of parks or wilderness around here, so probably at a mall. The stores she mentions while we walk around would also help give me an idea of her interests. Maybe she'd even wanna go shopping and I can help her pick out clothes. I really like fashion and I think a date to pick out clothes (maybe for the next date?) with a girl would be really fun.

Texas de Brazil. Expensive ass steakhouse. Stacies love it when you show you have money (dating a Stacy). Then they give it up.

Attached: 9B53117A-325A-4EA6-821F-D5CCEB403F70.jpg (640x480, 29K)

I'm taking her to see Mary and the Witch's Flower

I'm 30 years old. This thread is not for people my age, is it?