Why do women dress this way in public?

Why do women dress this way in public?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 9768634.jpg (1080x1920, 255K)

she must be ovulating

Because women like the attention

i hate women

The seatbelt effect truly is a sight of beauty!!

To get attention duh. But only from handsome mandsomes, it's harassment if 6/10 or lower stares at the exposed boobies.

true
it really accentuates the boobage

vile if true

I believe it when they say it's comfortable.

no way it makes me harder than diamonds

it sickens me that because of her hormones at a certain time of month she dresses differently and acts differently to attract men to impregnate her openly and she isn't even aware of it

what a base and vulgar creature

To get Chad's attention.

you just gave me a serious hard bone

>i hate women
Said no lesbian ever

Attached: 1526035262656.jpg (800x1127, 595K)

why? it's this kind of behaviour that means women can't truly be civilised. she has no need to do this to attract a long term partner, she can acquire one at any time

this is specifically a short term strategy to get impregnated now by a male that she has not formed a relationship with, that won't necessarily stick around because her usual self won't reflect the once in a month self. this is the living enablement of cuckoldry

Yeah that's kinda why our ancestors took their rights away. O well.

>because of her hormones at a certain time of month she dresses differently and acts differently to attract men to impregnate her openly and she isn't even aware of it
this is not true lol, she is aware of it

It's so hot though. They can't control their horny level and are looking for sperm. Their bodies want sperm so bad.

She wants to look sexy.
My ex use to wear cloths like this before she started going out with me.
Tbh i though her body looked good so i went for it
When we started going out she changes what cloths she wore

You do realize that make you a cuck? She takes pleasure to wear sexy cloths around others males but she dress like shit around you?

> When we started going out she changes what cloths she wore.
She was naked around me all the time.
Stop being a idiot

Brainlet. She was wearing slutty shit to attract a man and once she had one stopped doing it, because there was no longer a need to.

Well she did still wear sexy shit when i went to her house.
I have a thing for women in knitted jumpers no clue why just makes them look cute af so she started wearing a lot of them

Not your sperm user. Sperm from nigger rapists that would rather leave them raped and killed in an alley than treat them with the respect they so clearly do not deserve.

they wear it so they can get disgusted by people who look at them and get chad attention

If by harassment you mean sexual assault, then yes.

It's obvious, Mating Season has started. Have you found a mate yet, user? You're not planning on spending the Mating Season alone, are you?

Attached: a6e5df016c746b67e903efc9d3c38cc0.jpg (736x1110, 88K)

Are you sure? Usually people hate the people they're interested in.

>humans
>mating season

Fucking lawl, read a book retard.

It's a term i call "competitive ingrouping". Women have to both signal to other women they are women and also compete with other women at the same time. It is confusing for males since we are more direct with our competition.

Cuffing season is the late fall and winter. Spring, summer, and early fall are all for hooking up, so nobody is getting into relationships right now. If robots want to fuck some random slut now is the time to start going to bars because they are out en masse.

What world do you live in that robots can pick up girls at bars and clubs?

desu if i was a woman id probs do the same, it must feel nice to have everyone smiling at you when they see you and adoring you on grounds of looks alone... god it would be so confidence boosting.

instead the only way i can boost my confidence is drugs :(

You all never try is the problem. Women really do want to be approached at bars and not just by Chad. Especially around this time of year when everybody is getting out of relationships and getting out again for the first time. Strike while the iron is hot as they say. Go get a haircut, some decent clothes, put some cologne on and head to a college bar on a Friday night. Then you just have to work up the courage to go approach a girl.

This might actually be the most autistic thread on Jow Forums

She's literally just wearing clothes lmao

>You all never try is the problem
No, the problem is that every woman in those places already have a bunch of guys hitting on her, so you're not going to impress with your "confidence".

shes wearing a push-up to accentuate her breasts

Women crave attention above all. Even more than sex or money. They aren't guys their life is all about what's their position in the totempol of society. Paradoxically some will be that retarded they will think all attention is good so they just use the one that is simplest which is cockteasing.

Girls don't dress to be attractive for guys, they dress to impress other females

Dudes will want to fuck girls regardless of what we wear

Baitzkrieg.PNG

Are you stupid or what? They dress in a way that is attractive to guys because being the most attractive also gets them social status among their female peers.

Actual autism in action

I've been here for years and this is one of the most autismo threads

I can wake up and go out in pajamas and I've had guys follow me home

I dont have to do anything to get male attention. I dress up like a stacy because i like looking good for myself

"I like looking good for myself".
No. You like looking good for guys. It makes you feel good that you are attractive to guys.

>i like looking good for myself
yet one post ago
>they dress to impress other females
nice try vapid roastie whore, we all know you're a status chasing thot

Not really, i honestly wouldn't be upset if every single one of you was wiped off the face of the earth

Im a virgin because i think men are disgusting

I just dress like a stacy because they look cute

I like hearing compliments from girls telling me mt outfit is cute but men have no grasp of casual female fashion so a compliment from a male would be pointless

Is that you Miramisu? You really are delusional.

h-hey are you looking for a boyfriend by any chance? im single btw :3

Attached: picard.jpg (564x738, 60K)

No? I'm honestly not sure who that is, i don't pay attention to internet personalities

Gross rp
Go to /soc/

She does the same shtick where she pretends guys are yucky to stand out.

Im on an anonymous board with no trip, i really don't care about standing out, just wanted everyone to know they're actual morons for thinking girls care about your opinions of them

Only time girls care would be the kind that post on Instagram because you give them money when you view their shit and girls at night clubs

The average daily female does not dress for male attention

You are a very stupid person, Miramisu.

Obviously she wants to noticed (raped). I mean if you leave a piece of meat outside overnight in a ziplock bag, that bag is going to be shredded and the meat eaten.

Attached: 1508643_435524993214876_8652851_n.jpg (206x215, 15K)

aww, why grils so mean, i just wan gf :(

Attached: upset apu.jpg (367x401, 17K)

I'm a /fa/g and still don't see anything actually wrong with it.

a fembot posted that. its actually not all that autistic, normies wonder this too

Why can't they? are you some mudslime who gets triggered and rapey when a woman is revealing skin?

Attached: human regression cult.jpg (500x500, 49K)

>Why can't they? are you some mudslime who gets triggered and rapey when a woman is revealing skin?
/the white knight

Don't dodge the question you mudslime

>Usually people hate the people they're interested in.
That's only true if you're a retarded loser.

Women shouldn't walk around in public in yoga pants and with cleavage showing.

You know muslims are not the only people who object to women walking around like half naked whores, right?

whoops. I meant to reply

you still didnt answer the question - why?

the right unironically looks better

Because men have evolved to respond in a certain way to that kind of stimuli. If we want to maintain a universal standard of rationality and mutual trust, we shouldn't allow things which undermine that.

thats true, most men do respond in a certain way, and usually its positive (most men like seeing scantily clad women - maybe because most men dont hate women?). you say we should maintain a standard of mutual trust; shouldnt that start with trusting men not to rape women due to the way they dress (if thats the supposed problem with scantily clad women, im not really sure what other problem you could make up as a reason for why they shouldnt dress that way).

I think explaining it to you is going to be tough, because you're kind of stupid.
When men see attractive, scantily clad women their bodies start producing hormones to make them have sex with that woman.
Now in our society social conventions prevents them from acting on this instinct, so instead they must make violence on themselves, leading to what is called sexual frustration. Being in a sexualized enviroment causes men to be more unthinking and aggressive, and when they can't find a release they become resentful and antisocial.

thats probably because youre an angry misogynist. most men just appreciate having attractive women around, even if they cant fuck them, just to gawk at them. theyll sit down in a pub and if they happen to have a beautiful woman in their view they will just watch them, and find an enjoyment out of it, even if they have no intention of trying to fuck them, or even of talking to them. it literally only causes incels like you to become resentful and antisocial; its your own misogyny which does this to you. why should women have to give in to the demands of a minority simply because theyre misogynistic?
hell, some women dont need to dress scantily, some are just going to be beautiful anyway, and they WILL make you resentful and make you jealous. it's your own fucking mental issues which are causing these feelings; your own misogyny which you should sort out and come to grips with before you start trying to get others to adhere to your demands - people on here are always talking about transgender people not acknowledging their own mental problems, and instead encouraging them; well this is the same shit. you need to acknowledge that your hatred of women is your own problem, not theirs, and rather than encouraging it, and trying to get women to stop dressing in whatever fashion in order to facilitate your problem, come to fucking grips with it, stop being so resentful and jealous, try to see things in a different light; make some sort of a change, whether that's seeking help or working it out on your own, and maybe you can actually become healthy and social, and gain what those youre jealous of have.

You are so stupid I can't even read the shit you wrote.

>lawl
2010?

>Want to go to the Mating Season closure party
>They have a no singles policy.

Shit.

>muhsoggyknee
>it's always men's fault
get lost on your way to tumblr legbeard?

jesus man you conceive of people as unthinking animals with no sense of self determination

take some fucking self agency

Unironically it's to impress and seduce Chad. I'm not even memeing.

It's not for the plebians. She's doing it for the top 15% of guys.

Its been cucking season since the day I was born.

Attached: E7D792E4-34F3-4FC6-BCC5-6CAD05194F66.jpg (257x293, 25K)

You literally have the lowest iq in this thread.

The user posting about how women do this to attract a mate without realising it is actually correct, and its pretty fucked up if you think about it.

>pretty fucked up if you think about it.
hi Mohamed

Have you ever tried being in a threathening situation? A situation you may have thought about beforehand, but when you were in it, your instincts kicked in and you started panicking?
You are not above your instincts. You can't will yourself to not have your body react in certain ways to certain stimuli.

this sounds like the classic anti-intellectual defence employed by retards all the time whereby they just refuse to listen to (and attempt to drown out) opposing arguments because theyre offended and angered by contrast and by the fact that they cant actually argue for themselves.
its fucking pitiful

No. It's because you're stupid and you can't express yourself in a way that isn't a fucking drag to read.
I already know the gist of what you're saying, since it's just a drawn out version of what you said in the post I replied to. Nothing but irrelevant and baseless assumptions about who I am.

ok, well who are you?
im assuming that youre an involuntary celibate, that you hold a lot of resentment towards women, mainly because (whether youre aware of this being the reason or not) you pine for their affection and for sex, and yet they do not give you what you want. in your mind youve now generalised women into all being one imaginary person, who is vain, selfish, and spoiled, and easy to hate. you apply this persona to the vast majority of women, and (probably subconsciously) surround yourself with like-minded people to try to blot out any doubts about this concept, as if it were to be untrue, that would leave only you to take the blame for what has happened to you and what troubles you experience. This would be quite unbearable, and so you continue to cast the blame off of yourself and onto women, as your only way of dealing with your situation.

that sound about right?

Where did I even write anything about women, dumbass?
I wrote strictly about biological facts. Men react a certain way to seeing women in provocative clothing. It's not a choice, it's not culture, it's biology.

yeah, and as i said, its usually a positive reaction dumbass; the only people who have a negative response to that are either sexually-frustrated-incels, misogynists or rapists; all of whose problems are internal and not at all nor by any means the responsibility of women

ive still yet to hear what you guys think the actual problem with women dressing scantily is; the only possible explanation is that "they are causing men to experience lust, and because men are beasts who cannot think for themselves and act off pure instinct, they are forced (by their very nature) to rape women." Now, if thats your argument, and you think that men have no self control whatsoever, and cannot be blamed for any action they take, youre actually a fucking retard.
i never said it's mens' fault, just as i didnt say it's womens' fault. it's the bleeding rapists' faults, clearly. how is this so fucking hard to comprehend?
now, if you have another reason why they shouldnt wear skimpy clothes, and it doesnt have anything to do with you hating seeing them wearing such clothes because it evokes sexual frustration and jealousy, then id very much like to hear it.

When you were a teen and brought your friends over for a sleepover. Your dad was definitely having dirty thoughts about them when he saw them in the pyjamas. He couldn't help it, it's just his biology. Men fantasize about a lot of things. Not just "creepy losers". All men.

No ones talking about raping women, dumbass. If you have a bunch of scientists gathered trying to solve some technical problem, do you think it would help or distract them if you had a bunch of strippers come in and start chatting them up?

not really, ovulation creeps up on you and most women don't know when it's occurring because for the most part there aren't any obvious. do you think you would notice that on a few days out of the month your hormones makes you feel more confident?

>I'm just wearing it this way because its more comfortable TEEHEE

>i never said it's mens' fault
yes you did. that's what all your posts say. your short-sighted way of thinking probably goes down better at places like tumblr

ok, and that's perfectly arguable in a fucking laboratory - hey, you know what we could have there to solve that problem? a fucking dress code - wait a second, that already exists!
what you're saying is you would ban women wearing skimpy clothes in PUBLIC, where people are not doing essential scientific research, but rather, going about their everyday lives, where most men (except the few ive mentioned) find the sight of a scantily clad woman a pleasure. distractions are not an issue outside of the workplace; if youre going about your day, walking down the street, small distractions, such as a plane flying overhead, or a dog barking, are usually actually pleasurable to notice. to notice a notable cleavage or something is the same. its a pleasure, that is exclusively an issue for those groups of people i have mentioned. i cant believe i have to tell you this, but strippers arent actually allowed in almost every place of work - dress codes are also enforced, so even if an employee wanted to dress as a stripper, they couldnt. your point is stupidly unrelated and insignificant.

It is because you are a dumb woman that you do not understand that people can go days thinking about complex stuff, and that having half-naked women walking around everywhere is causing society to dumb down.

it means she's a thot who got no attention from daddy so now she goes around over compensating trying to get it from random men.

im a fucking man cunt, im just not a complete moron like you

does that make you feel a little insecure? you cant wash my arguments off as the stupid arguments of women?

You are a woman. Stupid, fickle, can't reason well.

What did the robot mean by this?

Attached: 1526157783978.png (686x1134, 185K)

So you do chimp out and have to stop yourself from rapefighting any girl who's shoulders you can see?
ooga booga

You haven't made any coherent arguments. You have said a lot of stuff which is just plain wrong, like your comparison of a dog barking with cleavage. The human body reacts completely differently to these two distractions. Sexual imagery can make men waste tons of money of stupid worthless accessories because of unconscious associations..

I have a lot of self-control so it isn't a struggle, but yeah. When men see attractive women in provocative clothing their minds are flooded with thoughts of sex. It will even include thoughts of not so consensual sex.

Man it must be sad living like a fucking gorilla

Attached: 1280.jpg (615x456, 31K)