This is why you cant help but but be attracted to Ciara

This is why you cant help but but be attracted to Ciara.

>pale
>skinny
>white
>1:1 excellent mid face ratio
>small philtrum
>great chin to philtrum ratio
>good eye color, shape and rotation
>positive canthal tilt
>straight dark eyebrows
>good skin
>excellent symmetry

Ciara is a 9/10.

Attached: 1487080515817.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

She's literally white now. The flush has gone from her face. She looks very sick.

Attached: Ciara comparison.jpg (1043x799, 323K)

>thin lips
Get that weak ass thot the fuck away from me

She's gorgeous and probably the most attractive female I have ever seen. But once she opens her mouth and speaks?

Attached: 3456236.jpg (1280x800, 389K)

She's 2autistic4me, it's just wrong.

When you consider she's only 18 you realise she looks old as fuck.

I bet she has nice assburgers though.

ciara a cute. cute!

Attached: 1507906487543.jpg (413x475, 53K)

I remember anons writing about how painful it feels like to dream about her, so I always thought like 'shit poor user etc... I think she is pretty and everything but I can switch mode easily I can forget bout r9k and go live my life , like I wasn't obsessed with her like some people, but then I had one of these dreams, fucking hell, I m not coming back here again

>look exactly like her but with slantier eyes
Should I be worried? This threatens what little masculinity I have

Isn't she also really stacked? Or am I getting her mixed up with another Jow Forums primary (a lot of them look very similar to me)?

>18
>looks like she's in her early 20s
WHITE WOMEN ARE A JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1492625715558.png (370x320, 132K)

meant to reply to you fuck me

Attached: image (1).jpg (1260x1279, 276K)

Riddled with herpes sores, acne, and methamphetamine sores, and also skeletor scrawny.

shes an amazing woman that is going to do great things in the future. the sky is the limit. theres some people in life , like the bill gates of the world, people who are natural born entrepenaurs who have the gift of beng able to lead and influence people. she knows how to win people over, how to make people want to do anything for her. those who know her would go to the ends of the earth for her. she, and the few others like her, are so bright that college is a waste of time. they usually end up dropping out because they are not challeneged enough and are bored with the world.
she was born with the gifts that many people spend a lifetime trying to learn. i fully expect that ciara will be the ceo of a fortune 500 company and be a billionaire before age 30. screencap this.

Attached: image-95.jpg (278x494, 20K)

Whats Muffy's insta? Shes a qt r9k waifu

Attached: 1525914442171.jpg (598x740, 115K)

I think teasing myself with women I'll never get it just sui fuel at this point.

Dumb crack whore is already hitting the wall

Attached: 1523453463258.jpg (327x316, 21K)

Thanks fellow lookismer top tier analysis my Gandy bless you for it.

cadaverqt, my friend.

Unlike most of the posters here I'm attracted to personality, attractive girls are good hookups but I'll never waste my time with them