What timeline even is this

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-44053828

Attached: chad.png (1478x1126, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/virgin-vs-chad
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-44053828
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The BBC are meme experts.

Attached: 1507656700907.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I gave up dude, between this shit and prime time CNN claiming that calling the police on black people is violence, and false flag terrorist attacks claiming to be the work of Jow Forums, I don't know what's going on.
Sometimes I think I should just quit all of my efforts to self improve and get addicted to opiates.

>incel sites like reddit

Tiptopkek lads.

what the fuck are people still talking about "incels", did something else happen or are they milking that armenian van guy incident for all its worth?

This site is like the circus for normie faggots.

They're still talking about it and ignored the Muslim stabbing multiple people in Paris today.

It's because a person that use to work at reddit was calling for incels to get discriminated against for employment on twitter. News is probably going to run with it for a while. It's kind of astounding this is getting more media attention than the highway of tears stuff or police there dumping people outside town to die of exposure in the winter.

>Many incels believe they are genetically inferior to Chads
Notice how normalcunts just cant help inserting their bullshit one-sided ideology into every incel story instead of being objective? This sentence clearly associates the belief that genetic makeup, or lookism, has anything to do with sexual success is just a fabrication by mentally ill incels. This is normies trying to perpetuate the LIE that >DUDE PERSONALITY XD is more important than looks. And if that lie works and inserts itself into peoples heads, then people can be convinced that incels werent dealt a shit hand at all, they just have bad personalities. The whole bee urself and be confident meme is a very subtle psyop designed to blame disadvantaged incels for being born with bad genes. Dont fucking let them get away with this.

Attached: 556CD565-F027-4A3E-9C53-7C254CE02963.png (432x330, 19K)

>incel memes

Attached: 1505113357185.png (620x640, 260K)

Also remember that during this media carpetbombing, OKCupid shoa'd it's statistics. I'm sure it's all pure coincidence.

>one "Incel" kills people and its non stop pieces describing the terrorist group INCEL and their evil misogynist ideology
>muslim attacks happen all the time but to say Islamic ideology is the problem is bigoted
just lol

I'd feel pretty proud of myself if I was the guy who first drew that Chad.

Attached: 1521303115572.gif (878x438, 110K)

>draw absurd Chad depiction to highlight how ridiculous virgin walk image is
>BBC and the like come to believe it's a somewhat sincere meme about what a "Chad" is
maybe he's actually mad like those people on tumblr who get their art posted around the web

What game is the Chad from?

Game of life Oregano

>Chad becomes the next Pepe

treasure master

The black pill is very dangerous. It's a powerful tool for destroying the standard just world/free will thinking that the vast majority of people hold dear, which has broad and potentially devastating consequences for the current structuring of society.

>So if you were once the king of the hill and now everyone's almost on your level, you feel threatened
>Incels
>Ever king of the hill

Attached: laughing whore.gif (200x230, 399K)

>meme experts
are they experts on memes, or meme-tier experts?

>And Emily, the Canadian woman, shows a surprising amount of empathy for a community that expresses such extreme views. I ask her what she would say to incels reading this story.

>"If you project love into the world, you'll receive love back," she advises. "If you're negative towards women they will never, ever want to have a relationship with you.

Kek, because it obviously is the cause and not effect.

>If you project love into the world, you'll receive love back
God, being this dumb must be bliss.

That last bit reminds me of being a child. I remember a time when I actually thought that and then I graduated to middle school and all that air of Innocence had left me forever.

The Chad meme came from Facebook?

Attached: fn.jpg (2360x1600, 1.23M)

>believe they are genetically inferior
>just bee urself
But there are genetically inferior people. I'm not defending either side of this stupid argument but I hate when people delude themselves in thinking there aren't legitimately ugly people just because they and all the people they surround themselves with aren't. Yeah let's just pretend ugly people don't exist while trying to be considerate of them.

>The black pill will destroy this world
can't wait

Attached: 1853329847782.png (800x487, 286K)

>"If you project love into the world, you'll receive love back," she advises. "If you're negative towards women they will never, ever want to have a relationship with you.

t. woman who just contributed to a hit piece against the lowest people in society

o i am laffin

Attached: 1485351591422.jpg (453x499, 25K)

This reminds me all the times anons made burner accounts on multiple social websites/apps like okc or tinder, they would put a hot guy but would say the most cringey things ever, yet girls still wanted to fuck.

>philosophical chestbeating as compensation for your lack of physical capabilities

Fxck can you believe this there giving all the credit to reddit come on guy we should be the ones getting that recognition

Well, it worked for her :^)

Even failed normalfags are genetically superior to incels.

Attached: A.jpg (967x666, 143K)

It's official. The world has gone wacko

Attached: 1525461274181.png (491x430, 109K)

>If you project love into the world, you'll receive love back

I want to imagine being this ignorant and self centered, unironically privileged, but I can't. I don't have the necessary capacity for fantasy any more.

Attached: 0XOvz.gif (245x142, 999K)

Elliot wasn't an incel, he just didn't want to stick to his own malaysian jew mutt kind and lusted after blonde white women. He could've easily fucked a chink or a nigger. He was a volcel.

No one here does

knowyourmeme.com/memes/virgin-vs-chad

Jow Forums as always

Remember, the BBC allowed someone to sit in front of a camera and say that vaguely dark colored emojies be racism y'all, so you can't really take anything seriously from them.

>bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-44053828
>"One 19-year-old incel from the UK - I'll call him Liam - has been active on forums from a young age. He's unemployed, and lives at home with his family. He admits: "I've got this sort of misogynistic view which is not helping me in life, generally."

Which one of you fucks has been talking to the media?

>ME ARYAN RACE DEE BEST DEM NIGGEEEZ AND CHEWS DEY NO STICK TO DEM WIMEEN