Tfw ever since someone called your dick small in a dickrate threat you haven't had the will to masturbate and you feel...

>tfw ever since someone called your dick small in a dickrate threat you haven't had the will to masturbate and you feel sad and empty whenever you think about it

and it was a month ago, I feel sad :/

Attached: e98.jpg (212x249, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/r9k/thread/42027389
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People are just fags on here user. Don't let words get to you.

Probably just a micropenis lashing out. I'd give you the succ OP.

Hahahahahah being so beta you lose your libido because some autistic ugly twink told you your dick is small on a ehtiopian banker forum.

fanks frens, it just really got to me because they posted an entire paragraph pointing out things wrong with it, it was brutal.
other people didn't mind it, just him and he felt the need to give an entire paragraph

I've still got a libido but everytime I go to have a cheeky wank I think about that and it kills my mood, then it angers me because it's not even that small then I end up angrily lifting and shitposting.

>other people didn't mind it, just him
Yeah it's probably nothing, then. You just found some self-appointed penis expert.

Well? Y u no post it.

Attached: 7071C0B2-1548-4901-94A9-C11ADC81EB04.jpg (950x1425, 878K)

against the rules fren

I also don't want to bump into the self appointed penis expert again

Attached: c17.png (900x623, 40K)

self bump
originally ofcourse

I'm completely married to my job and have been so exhausted/anxious I can't get an erection. I know exactly what you mean.

user that doesn't mean much. A picture can make your dick look gigantic or tiny depending on angle. I wouldn't tear yourself up over some random cunts opinion on a single picture of your cock.

Your dick my not be small by the standards of some women as evidenced by this thread

>forgot thread got archived
Link: archived.moe/r9k/thread/42027389

huh, I didn't know that, they don't all want monster dicks, some said 5 was fine, wow.

good news for my 5.6 x 4.7 - 5.1

Attached: download.png (266x189, 9K)

>basing your dick size off gay sizequeens

kek

>Post dick in dick rate thread
>get 8/10 reviews

Yeah my Penis is pretty beautiful. I'm still a virgin though and am desired by nobody other than gay men on Jow Forums who know how I look naked.

Attached: Tumblr_nvjksd3Ev41ufnh57o1_1280.jpg (600x600, 119K)

1) you're a faggot
2) nofap must have made you into a god by now, clearly you secretly masturbated, you fucking nigger

1) no, you're a faggot
2) no it hasn't because nofap is a meme for chronic masturbators who think everything will be solved by not touching themselves, and no I haven't, you fucking nigger.

Looks like your ego is just as small as your dick

Not really, quite the opposite, I'm massively insecure about it.

unironically this
how was this not original

I understand bro. Thoug it was just one faggot. No one else said anything. You'll get over it