Something that prevents balding or regenerates hair back to my head? My hair is thinning like hell and I am 19...

Something that prevents balding or regenerates hair back to my head? My hair is thinning like hell and I am 19. I am not looking to waste money on something that doesnt work so any personal experience opinion would be more appreciated.

Attached: 1521386614872.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699921/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia_areata
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seborrhoeic_dermatitis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatophytosis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telogen_effluvium
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02781311
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use for hims

You just have to stop masturbating and eat healthy ok?

Stop masturbating is easy . Eating healthy kind of hard. Anyway, I was looking for a different solution. More like Monoxidil or something else.

Same shit's happening to me and I'm a year younger than you OP. I'm gonna buy rogaine and see if that helps but if not I'd like to know some other options too

How many bald men do you have in your family?

None originally *iriginal*

Finasteride. Just use quarter a 5mg pill and take one every two days. The relief from anxiety over your hair is more than enough reason to take it

Ah user, I have the same problem as you, though I'm 25. You have it a bit harder than me, but of us are early balding because average age of starting balding is 35.

There are different treatments with different side-effect profiles. Most treatments DO NOT provide regrowth, just "maintenance". Some young people may experience moderate regrowth though.

nizoral shampoo (ketoconazole) - weak anti inflammation, anti-seborrheic agent, safe.
minoxidil - local blood flow increasing agent, side effects are rare and mostly local but hair become dependent on it. Safe.

Finasteride - systemic 5alpha-reduuctase inhibitor. Stronger that previous treatments, large fraction of people get maintenance on it, donald trump takes it. But lowers libido and may give brain fog, and in some very small fraction of men leads to permanent side effects. "mostly" safe

Dutasteride - stronger alpha-reductase inhibitor (also inhibits both of them), similar and stronger effects than finasteride, stronger side effects in larger proportion of men. Reduces oiliness of skin, thus reduces acne.

Setipiprant - experimental anti-inflammation drug, costs 5$/gram, gives the same or more effect as finasteride, but without any sexual side-effects. Also lowers skin oilyness like dutasteride. Isn't available yet but brave people buy the substance in bulk... I'd went the same route if I had more money. Safe (clinical trials were conducted for setipiprant as an anti-asthma drug, it is ruled out safe)

Fevipiprant - stronger setipiprant

RU-58841 - experimental but well-tolerated topical anti-androgen, a bit hard to buy, very strong but gets decomposed in blood in minutes so the effect is only local. Stronger than finasteride. Safe. I want to get on it.

There is also dermarolling but it is painful and prone to bacterial inflammation, that being said it helps some people.

Also big doses of multivitamins (several times the norm) help.

Not him but I take Finasteride since last August, I have the libido of an old man and I'm still losing hair, mostly on the sides. I have almost no density overhead the ears, very weird.
I have no bald men in my family, do you think it could be another health problem unrelated to DHT sensibility?

Also you should wear a hat in sun and do not wash your head every day, have 1-2 days between washing, this will keep your head less oily because oil glands grow and manufacture more oil once they sense you have washed it away. This takes nutrition away from follicules.

Also don't believe anti-masturbation priests, it simply doesn't work, and in many people effects may be different. For example I have the opposite effect - once I don't fap a day I have larger T, more oily skin, more acne (and presumably more hairloss), so I fap every day.

Also there is a very radical treatment of dropping your T almost to 0 and getting on estrogen, of course it is only applicable to traps and femboys, and it works strongly for regrowth but still does not help in all cases.

And last but not least: realistically all these treatments except the most radical one are weak, so if you really want your hair and you don't want various side effect you should get a hairsystem and learn how to apply it. Other anons will say that it's fake and stuff, but it is really invisible and nowadays women (and some men!) are fake with layers of makeup on their faces anyway.

Two solutions:
1: you can still let your hair grow even if you're still balding and look like a pervert
2: you can shave your head and start lifting

Isn't setipiprant for alopecia areata, not androgenetic alopecia?

>I have no bald men in my family, do you think it could be another health problem unrelated to DHT sensibility?

I'm not a doctor, just an amateur, but yes, there could be over problems that cause balding, especially if it is not a standard male pattern baldness - a diffuse one, for example.

See these articles
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699921/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia_areata
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seborrhoeic_dermatitis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatophytosis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telogen_effluvium
Also prostate cancer causes this but is very rare among young men.

Nope it's for Androgenetic Alopecia, see the clinical trial clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02781311

Get hair restoration or shave your head.

>just lift bro
It's a lie, many males don't have suitable bodies/metabolism for becoming athletic looking via lifting. Many athletic-looking lifters take steroids, which gives them penis shrinkage, rage, and lower lifespan due to heart problems. Don't instill false hopes, man.

>masturbating
It's a lie, masturbating could even help being less bald by dropping androgen levels.
>eat healthy
Only insofar your diet contributes to inflammation and serious vitamin deficiencies, all other diets are fine. Much of "healthy food" is a cargo-cult. That being said fried foods and fast food contributes to inflammation.

Hair transplant doesn't work (gives you toothbrush-like rare hairs, one needs several procedures to even attain this).

Hair transplant only works in rare best cases like with Elon Musk. He was probably operated by the best doctor and many times.

Bald free baaayybeee!!!! :)

Fucking retard. Anyone can put on muscle and look good. Kys you lazy fag

>he doesn't understand that musclets make a failed male even more of a failure for trying to become what he is not
AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: photo_2018-05-01_01-42-01.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>being a musclet gnome

Attached: photo_2018-05-01_01-42-16.jpg (266x189, 11K)