Giveaway (and bragging)

>live with gf
>have $19.50/hr job, will raise to $22/hr in a year
>work overtime every other weekend
>time and a half on Saturday and a full 8 hours of doubletime on Sunday
>actually enjoy my work and workplace
>just got a 2015 Nissan Altima with heated leather seats, gps, sun/moonroof, just all the bells and whistles
>still live at home, only pay $400/month for rent

SHIT FEELS GOOD! WOO!!!!

I just got my first paycheck, and I want to celebrate.

Anyone want something $15 or under on steam? I'm feeling generous. Let me know why I should choose you, and tell me about yourself.

Use a tripcode unless you don't care if someone is able to trick me into thinking they're you.

If you're someone I know from years ago, you'll have a much better chance.

Attached: 2c49f617bfaf92be7f12651c0e5c253b.gif (500x567, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/vampyr
steamcommunity.com/id/bandagebandaid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I have Rome: Total War pwease

Attached: 1496266346483.png (1328x764, 122K)

How about you, do you want a cheap game?
I'll gift you, yes you, one next month!

Attached: 1526171447181.jpg (700x870, 76K)

I'm very happy for you OP, it sounds like your life has gotten pretty good. I hope it stays that way, really.

Uhmm, I guess a bit about me, I still love at home, trying to get through junior college. I'm hoping to move out of California soon so I can get a job that actually pays something I could somewhat live on. I'm trying every day to better myself and become someone worthy of getting a gf.

I guess the reason why I would want a game (pic related) is because it's on sale, and looks like a good horror game. I play horror games to stream to my friends so it's like an interactive horror movie. I dont use twitch, just Discord's streaming thing. I dont currently have much money to spare but it would give me and a friend of mine something to do to spend time together, even if only online.

Attached: header (1).jpg (460x215, 34K)

The only thing I can think of is Enter the Gungeon, which is on sale for half off now, but it won't be in a month!!!

Attached: 1530aff59b0f4e4e7955f6a490d04721.jpg (800x1131, 138K)

I don't want a game but OP, I'm proud of you. You are living a dream for me and I just wanna say thanks for this giveaway.

Attached: 1524693117027s.jpg (238x250, 4K)

Yeah, no problem. It's just a happy fun good time in my life right now so I want to share a little of it.

By the way, I acknowledge you two, I'm just waiting for more people!

Attached: 06e1b2b31be63da80eb878ba016b1006.jpg (1500x1061, 804K)

Thank you for letting me know, I thought you'd forgotten about the thread. Even if you dont decide on me, thank you for sharing your generosity user

Would gift you it if i could, but i have only 50usd left for all of the month.
I'm fine with buying it later idrm

Attached: t.png (640x1920, 851K)

Yeah, of course!! No one else really seems all that interested, though... oh well!!

Are you sure you should be spending on others when you're budgeted so tightly?!

long as my tummy is full of veggies and pasta, i'll be good

Attached: 2015-12-22-795053.jpg (949x1200, 454K)

Why not buy that for yourself instead of giving to someone else OP?

I...can't really think of a reason why you'd give me a game over anyone else who posted. As to tell you about myself? Eh, not much to say, really. I live with my folks, I draw and love animating, trying to improve my body (I hate it the way it is), I'd call myself a 7/10, I keep my cool in situations where most people would either break or scream, I don't know my iq or even my blood type, I don't even know if I'm intelligent or not... that's a bit of it I guess. And I don't wanna say what game until I know you'll give it away to me, b.

Attached: download (3).jpg (301x168, 4K)

i dont need a game (poorfags can just pirate everything that isnt online multiplayer) but thank you anyways

Ey user, thanks for sharing your story, it warms my heart a bit to know one of us made it.
I don't really want anything though, my computer's keyboard is kinda broken (I pasted every 'h') so I can't play anything rn

but uh, if you feel like having another friend on steam or smt, I'd quite like it I guess.

I am still paying attention, don't worry.
Just playing Stein's Gate 0.

I don't want it enough to spend it on myself. I want to share my money moreso than buy that game for myself. No other reason.

Ooh, what do you draw? Cartoonish-style? Scenery?

You can download a program to remap your keyboard so you can use something other than h to type h.

Attached: 7b3c99ca033a8010be59ace48907c95c.png (1857x2156, 1.75M)

You have a kind heart OP

most of the numbers and the accents are also broken too, I don't really have keys to spare.

Yeah cartoon style, but I only recently started to practice it more so it look kinda shite. What do you do for a living? By the way, are you gonna spin some wheel and gift it to whoever it lands on or something?

Would you like a new keyboard?

Nope, I'm probably just going to pick!!

Attached: 399a80e8533329c3f8de3d5133294604.png (1200x889, 1.17M)

I don't know if you were mocking but yea it'd be good. I'll have to buy an entire new computer though, I'm moving with my family to another country and I won't be able to take my computer wit me.

Pick someone good, oh pee. Preferably someone who needs $15 to survive the day,...or something?

Oh, also, I don't want to disclose what I do, because it is very niche, and I'm afraid of people that know the general area I live figuring out where I work. I'm pretty irrelevant now, but you can never be too careful!

You could take a keyboard though, right?

Attached: a2224821da90a0dae9fcfb36a22ceba7.png (700x840, 239K)

uh, I think so user.

Fuck off dumb cunt, leave us alone

don't be rude to OP man, he may be a fag but he's a good and generous fag.

It's probably out of the question, but would you let me buy you a keyboard?

I'm not sure how we could do it, though. I'm not too into sending money to someone's paypal, because I don't know what that person would do with it!!

Attached: e5eb98021192c5f225011852ba4cff82.jpg (1447x2046, 1.81M)

Can you help me out generous user with a game from humble bundle?

damn OP, don't say such tings, it really warms my heart though.
And I don't know how we could do it either, I'm living in brazil rn and I don't have a paypal.

Henlo fren. Am poorfag. Giv modernwarfare3 plz

tfw you tried to tripfag but failed

What game do you want?

The only way I can think is if you give me your address over something private, but I doubt you're comfortable with that.

Attached: df9b7a67973f145255d23ff8a310e427.jpg (699x800, 43K)

we could talk through steam OP, but still, I think a keyboard is just too much to ask from you.

>
Vampyr. It may be asking for too much so I hope it doesn't make you mad. Thanks for the consideration user

humblebundle.com/store/vampyr

[email protected]

>enjoy my work and workplace
how is this possible?

Attached: 1503944935195.jpg (569x506, 40K)

Gimme your steam!!

Yeah, that's a bit much, but I'm not mad or anything. Sorry though!!

It's blue collar work that is in a production environment. It's interesting, the process and the products we make. They save people's lives, and the company and its employees have genuine integrity and it shows in the final product.

It's hard, but it's fulfilling. Everyone properly works as a team and helps each other out nicely. It's a great atmosphere and the coworkers are what make it so good. Everything is just very proper. Plus I get paid well. The work is hard but I feel proud of myself at the end of the day, and everyone rewards themselves and offers constructive criticism to me since I'm new, and they really do mean it in a good way. I feel proud as an employee of my company.

The place has a cafeteria with a real chef for our breaks. We get 3 breaks in 8 hours, as well. 2 15's and a 20 for lunch. Every significant holiday, like 4th of July, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc., they offer 40 minute lunches with catered food. Turkey at thanksgiving and ham at Christmas... stuff like that. It's actually good, too. I worked for the place before at a temporary worker and it's how I knew I really wanted to get in.

Also I can listen to my music and use my phone during work!!! BIG PLUS!!!

Attached: 88f5b757a3ede406b8319bf33cf85726.png (720x772, 484K)

>STILL LIVE AT HOME
>LIVE WITH GF
SOMETHING DOESN'T ADD UP, OP
KYS

What is the job title? What does it require?

tripfaggot attention whore
torrent enter the gungeon you dumb nigger
enjoy wasting money on your stupid fucking car
fuck off nissan shill

Please give me a nice chat, okay?
My Discord is lunaluna#9969!

Attached: 1518480688001.jpg (720x770, 151K)

No need to be sorry! Thanks again for the consideration. You're a good person.

it's AbandonNONAME-Keyboardfag
tell me if you need the url

if you're still offering OP, can I get Atlantic Fleet? It's the closest I can get to playinf tabletop naval games.

I lived with my mom until a month ago. Now on friends couch but he wants me gone too. Only $170 with change, no passport, nothing but myself and the shit on my back. Friend will let me come use my computer at times but only on the condition that it becomes his, I don't care and I cant exactly carry it around with me anyway. So I think I might as well rock up in the evenings to play my games or something

>Friend will let me come use my computer at times but only on the condition that it becomes his
what the fuck? How is that fair?

>Friend will let me come use my computer at times but only on the condition that it becomes his
that's not fair with you user.

Your girlfriend is going to break up with you becuase you work weekends and don't actually do fun things with her enough. She'll spend time with people who take her out while your working for excitement telling herself there's nothing wrong with it becuase it's just a freindly thing but inevitably will cheat when she's feeling particularly ignored with one of them. He'll want her too and actively pull her further and further away from you until it all comes to a head and she leaves or even if she breaks it off lays the time bomb of the fact she cheated on you.

can i have new vegas plz?

I built it back in 11 for around 400 pounds maybe, its not worth much in money to anyone now but could give me some enjoyment in the evenings. I've already called the council for their "emergency housing" but they say I dont quality for it at the moment because of my situation with parents
You are lucky to be living the way you do, I hioe you enjoy yourself a lot user. The game I would like is called "mount and blade" (not the warband version).
/id/cd5ssmffan

what's your steam name, your a cool guy

Attached: tekashi-6ix9ine-profile.jpg (700x467, 114K)

Checked
Could you send me an official MAGA(red and/or camo)
hat? Can not get one in my country. Willing to pay for shipping

T-thanks

Fuck you buddy I hope you and your gf get space aids

Attached: IMG_1525.jpg (275x183, 20K)

im one desperate motherfucker
being a neet and spending almost all of the money that my parents give me on food, rent and internet doesnt make for a great life

Hero Siege if you pick me.

Attached: 1525217243835.png (273x791, 405K)

Sorry dudes, Steins Gate 0 just got really interesting and I got distracted hardcore.

Job title would give it away easily. Essentially, there is multiple machines with operators, and a couple people in "set up", who basically keep things running so the machine operators can keep running non stop and maximize production. Right now i'm still training in set up, but I'll be on the machine soon

She lives with us all. I live with my grandparents, and she came to help them out while I'm at work. It works out for everyone.

It might be easier if I just post my steam instead, since I'm on mobile.
steamcommunity.com/id/bandagebandaid

I think I'll just buy keyboard user a keyboard and call it a day, dudes!!

OP, I just want to give you some advice and say a 2015 Nissan Altima might be a bit much if you're only making less than 50,000 a year. I guess you don't have many other expenses but consider saving up instead so that you can buy a house, a nice investment!

Just sent the request (I have the name I posted with a Reginald from nedroid pic)

>overtime
>works weekends
pathetic

Attached: snip.gif (400x224, 36K)

My girlfriend has income as well, don't forget. It's basically OUR car. Also, things aren't expensive where I live. My girlfriend is from Cali, and her parents are going to sell once her siblings are moved out. Their house is probably worth 700k, and my gf will get a third of that!! You can get a decent home for two for less than 100k here. We're pretty set. My car payment is only $300, too. Easy money!!!

how about instead of something on steam you post more rare Kyoukos?

Attached: 1514223641844.gif (540x540, 899K)

Bandage, I thought you got banned? Are you still dating that guy? I'm glad life got better for you. I still miss the ohayou threads ;_;

>You can get a decent home for two for less than 100k here
What state and what area? I want to move there. I'm from Michigan and decent houses here can be had for around $120k.

>19.50/hr job, will raise to $22/hr in a year
>work overtime every other weekend
>pay $400/month for rent

Poor people charge their children rent
wtf.

Fuck dude when I was making 26/hr and living with the folks
they gave me money for gas bc thought I wasn't being payed enough.

Attached: 1409595937891.gif (200x136, 1.86M)

Me and him broke up. We're still good friends, though, thankfully. I get banned often, but not for extended periods of time.

Well I mean it's me AND my girlfriend living here...

Pittsburgh area, PA. I was looking at some homes for around 80k. They aren't very updated or anything, and they're only one floor and stuff, but I think that's fine. No need to be picky.

>At the 2010 Census, there were 305,704 people residing in Pittsburgh, a decrease of 8.6% since 2000. 66.0% of the population was White, 25.8% Black or African American,
>25.8% Black or African American,
yikes

Nigga you gay?!

Do you think you could help me with my hat request? If yes drop discord pls

I help to scanlate manga, and I want you to spend it for yourself, you deserve it

Oh hey Bandage, you seem to be doing well. Haven't talked to you in forever.

>Pittsburgh area, PA.
no wonder you are excited about 19.50 pay
If you lived here in San fran or in NYC that wouldn't be shit. Houses are in the fucking millions.