Fembots, why haven't you brought new life into the world yet?

Fembots, why haven't you brought new life into the world yet?

Attached: 38aea02dc029dafdced1d15d81d08b90.png (500x651, 259K)

Because I can't get Chad to pump his seed into me.

Because my parents would kill me.

That should only be the case if you're underage.

I'm 20 years old, but I guess my mom wants my kids to be as autistic as I am.

(I understand she wants me to get married first so that the children will have someone to provide for them, but I REALLY want kids. Not much chance of it now though since my last bf left me, I probably won't be able to find anyone else.)

Because I'm incredibly selfish and I don't want kids.

I have Asperger's and if I have kids the kids will have it too. It would be irresponsible for me to reproduce.

>tfw women don't want babies anymore

Attached: 175069432954.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Because I don't want to pass my abominable genetics to my offspring

I want babies, I really really do, but someone's got to wife me up first, user.

It's not hard to get married. It's a very small civic service. It doesn't seem too far-fetched to plan on having children in a nuclear family.

Really!? I look at the degeneracy in my generation and I feel like I'll never get married ;-;

>Really!?
Yeah, you get a marriage license and you're married. My sister got married this way in a very small and cheap unceremonious ceremony.

No user women don't want babies until they are 28+ when the biological clock alarm bells start ringing.

Because inside out dicks aren't the same thing as having a vagina lmao

Attached: 1491838853717.jpg (704x396, 33K)

I'm 21 and gay and don't have a motherly bone in my body.

because im not that much of an irresponsible piece of garbage

Yeah, but like no man that is able to provide will want to marry me.

What was your plan before? Having a kid with no man around?
What's wrong with having a NEET husbando that can watch the kiddos for free?

A man should work and a women should care for the children

Woah, no need to use norms.
I make over $100k yearly in a salaried position. Do you want to marry me?

I want kids but guys dont seem to like me :(

I really want to but I don't want to pass on mental illness or any of my terrible genes or force someone to grow up without a mother.

>A man should work and a women should care for the children
Not in this day and age user, both gotta work to make ends meet

>TFW never be a father
feels very bad man

Attached: 1516668947638.png (1587x1600, 1.13M)

Hi, shaII we get married?

:0 yes!!

Origginall

For the first time in my 23 years of being on this earth I only now found another person I am interested to be together with.
Hopefully it will go well with him.

Because I'm black and nobody really wants more of that in the world

I want a nice bf who will raise qt adopted children

>no reply
I knew that you weren't telling the truth about what you wanted.

>random faggot says "Do you want to marry me" to """"fem"""user
>gets no reply
>"Well I guess she doesn't want to get married at all what a fucking liar"
We'll make it one day user

Attached: family.jpg (376x436, 35K)

drop your discord then user

>Some faggot rolepaying as a female, again...

Attached: 1526133804055.png (368x394, 293K)

Where do you Iive? c:

I have, not memeing, best experience of my life. I know pregnancy can be hard on some but for me it was really great and enjoyable actually.

It would be quite an unjust burden on my partner considering how young he is. Would hate to like bind him with a kid and rob him of time while he's still a young adult. We're a decade apart and I want to make the most of his life in this stage if that makes sense.
Plus there's also the fact a child would be quite a financial burden on me and would actually be detrimental to our finances since I'm the breadwinner

US based? Age?

You should at least be honest about what you actually care about.
I don't use discord.

20 years old; 21 in 2 months

Obviously because they don't want to watch their little boys or girls grow up and become food for the bears or badgers

any contacts then?

Do you like older men? I'm 26

>A pregnant motherly femanon

Sounds cute as fuck.

>You should at least be honest about what you actually care about.
What do you mean

definitely!

How the fuck is she supposed to contact you when you are just like
>lol wanna be my gf I make tons of money
and dont even provide a contact information. stupid.

I don't want to bring a poor kid into this horrible world, life is suffering and I know things are only going to get worse from now on.

Attached: shut.jpg (982x448, 86K)

Add in the fact that the world is a cruel place and children often suffer the most

They very often suffer at the hands of adults

Some women have sympathy for their children and choose not to bring them into the world since it can be a cruel place, however other women do not bring them into the world because they want it for themselves

Also a lot of it falls on what do women really want

I don't think a pure woman like that would be on here

I don't actually want to meet anyone. That's what is for. Get off my board.

Stop making threads directed to fem"""""""bots"""""".

Attached: stop.png (303x296, 220K)

Me neither, I am not her but a diferent user.
I was just wondering why you make such a post and then cry about not getting a reply.

Just exposing the hypocrisy in the conspiracy of normals.

You're asking a board full of incels to stop wanting girls' attention. That's not going to happen any time soon.

i want to have 5-7 children but I have not met anyone who is serious about lifelong marriage and wants homeschooling. If I find no one by the time I am 27 I am not having children

Hope you never meet anyone, that many children is ridiculous.

I would love to have that many children actually but then I remember the cost and my back starts to hurt. I'm hoping my fembot gf wants at least 1

Don't say that you're looking for a provider when that's clearly not true.

I will literally impregnate any fembot. Just ask me and post your contact info.

>no contactfagging in entire thread
I'm proud of you guys for once.

Already plan on impregnating my fiancee in the next 2-3 years after we're married. Got to get my finances in order first though. Always have your priorities in order is the best advice I can give for this thread.

Attached: the wife.jpg (648x864, 82K)

For some reason I've a feeling there's a few unironic honest posts in here

You've got to get married and have a stable income and home before you should have children.
But really who wants to raise children with the world in it's current state? It feels like you could try your very best and still lose them to corruption.

Attached: x3rP3mnnEUPEB2T.gif (244x211, 850K)

my 22 year old gf's alarm clock is already going off, she begs me to cum inside when we fuck

The nose excuse

I had a baby as a surrogate for my friend so technically yeah.

Here:
[email protected]

thats hot. did you make any money off it in exchange for growing someone else's human in you for 9 months?

I'd be a terrible mother and i really dont want to experience pregnancy/birth. I would maybe want to adopt or get a gf and have her be the pregnant one. If, in the future, i could somehow use my own eggs and have the child grow outside of my womb, that would be ideal.
But still, not parent material.

Attached: 1526193624032.png (337x506, 184K)

for some of us it doesnt happen even after 28.

Are you a Christian? How old are you?

Just live in the countryside and homeschool them. The tricky thing is making lots of money without living in the city but it's not too hard either.

Can't interbreed with octopi so what's the point?

Yes, money and also they put me up and took care of me. If they want another kid, I'd totally do it again. Also technically it was my human, my friend is sterile so it was my egg, I just had the baby for them and gave it to them as theirs to have and raise as their own. And it is her husband's at least.

How much did they pay you? Don't you feel bad about giving it away?

They basically paid for my college and debts till that point. I felt maybe a little bad at first but they're my best friends and I get to see and spend time with them pretty much whenever I want. Even if I'm the biological mother, it's their baby but I still get to be there. Plus they're married and financially stable so they can raise kids better than I can for the time being. I hope to have kids of my own but I was also happy to help them out.

It seems like a good deal to all parts involved yet there seems to be something a bit bittersweet about it. Would you like to have your own kids?

>The nose excuse

This is bizarre and I do not understand

Is it that girls with big noses don't like men

I just said, yes I would love my own kids and after seeing how having a kid was already, I'd love to have a ton. It's just that I'd want a family, not to be a single mom. But if my friend and her husband wanted more kids I'd gladly have more for them since I'm not doing anything else in the meantime.

But if I had a guy I was with I wouldn't obviously.

Oh, yeah, missed that. If you have your own kids would you tell them about his half-brother? Also, what are you doing with the milk?

I don't see why I wouldn't let them know, I hope that even getting married and having my own family we'd still be close with my friend and hers. I actually nursed the baby for the first year since my friend couldn't induce lactation herself but after the baby weaned off I just stopped on my own.

I don't know. I think it would be weird to know that some guy you know is actually your brother. Not life destroying-bad but still awkward. How old are you?

Would it be worse to have that truth hidden from you and then find out years later? I'm currently 21, had the baby at 20. My friend and her husband are a little older.

It would be awkward anyway but I think an adult would deal with it better than a kid. Probably he wouldn't even care while a kid will always wonder why his brother isn't his brother. How old are your friends? Do you feel they took advantage of you in any way?

Artificial wombs will make fembots obsolete for reproduction.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

I'm too young to have children and I haven't found a man that I would like inside me.

Anyways, I do have a puppy.

Thank god. Having your own biological kid but now having to actually give birth to it sounds great.

But I want a wife and get her pregnant multiple times, user.

Till that point? Were you pregnant and a student at the same time? How did that effect your personal life?

Maybe but I can't imagine having those kids together and keeping the truth from them. I bet if gay parents can explain things to their kids then we can figure something out. My friend and her husband are two years older than me. I don't feel like they took advantage of me at all and in fact were very generous and supportive, and kind. If anything I feel kind of guilty about it for my friend since it hurt her a lot and she told me how she felt inadequate or inferior to not be able to give her husband kids. She's happy now but at the time it was hard for her. I think also because we did things the normal way for me to get pregnant. It was supposed to be easier and some fun but I believe it just upset her.

how good was it
describe in detail
am curious

I had been in college for two years and they approached me about this so I took two years off for this. Impacted my personal life some but I'm not a Stacey so it's not like I couldn't keep up with tons of friends or miss going out. For me it was a good chance to get ahead on my academics and skills with the freedom I had but also get a chance to experience motherhood and what that was like for when I hopefully have a family of my own.

>I think also because we did things the normal way for me to get pregnant.
Come on. Go to larp elsewhere. No way this is true. This would have fucked your relationship to them for good.

What are you talking about larp? We were all involved. We made the decision together and agreed that it was just so much easier than doing it all and paying with a lab to get it done.

I'm pregnant with my father's baby, let's see where that goes.

Attached: 1.gif (500x275, 1010K)

That's really cool that you got the most out of the situation. How did your friends and family react? were they supportive or helpful? My fascination with pregnancy aside, it's kind of amazing how much more you've accomplished than me despite us being the same age. I hope that when i finish uni this year i can find a job, gf, and eventually have kids but just being someone who went to uni straight out of highschool and has done nothing else since it seems miles away.

Now THIS is a larp.

Are you from Eastern Europe or some other God forsaken place? How do you expect them to have the same intimacy as before when he fucked her best friend and she's raising your child? Do you think she never considers to herself all the what if scenarios that could fuck her life?
Did she watch while you had sex with him? Was it passionate or clinical?

hopefully
i make quite a bit of money so the cost doesn't concern me as much.
i grew up christian but i am non practicing. i am 20.

Why are you interested in home schooling? Do you still believe in God? What do you do to make so much money at 20? Were you born rich?