>she says no sorry
>ask for friday
>she says she's busy but we can go on monday
>ok sure
>today i ask her if tommorow is still ok
>she says she doesn't know
>umm when will you know
>she says she might or might not know tommorow
I'm so angry,sad and hopeless right now. I know she doesn't want to be with me and it feels so bad. I'd shoot myself if I had a gun. I envy everyone who never had a girlfriend. I just want to fkin dieee

Attached: 292.jpg (900x900, 137K)

Seriously nobody gives a fuck

Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, user.

Attached: tennyson.jpg (640x360, 43K)

It's not better. I wish I could go back in time and never talked to her.

>letting a woman control your emotions enough to make you consider suicide
Start lifting. Sort yourself out, bucko.

Attached: 70ea4d7f3563a22d330a266d31f5b5362493996ef6935cd1b212f24c09b3db8f.gif (720x480, 109K)

I know dude. I get hurt easily and this shit really pushed me over the edge. I'm lifting for 2 months now

Keep going, I believe in you mang

What do you mean keep going

At least now you have some experience from teenage years.

just dont be desperate
dont be a desperate fucking faggot
I talked to a girl for half a year just because I genuinely liked it. I never asked for nudes or any of that shit.
At some point we met and now we do regularily.
And Im not a virgin anymore, if that matters.
You have to be patient, be cool.

I'm 99% sure she's gonna leave me. I might update tommorow. I'm trying my best to stay calm and I have exam tommorow and I can't study cuz all this

I'd rather not have any expirience than feel so fkin terrible

No one cares normalfag you don't belong here.

I envy you for not having to expirience this

look,
>umm when will you know
this, dont do this, it doesnt serve any fucking purpose
if she wants to leave you/doeant want to date then you cant change it. There's no point ina slimg things like these.
If she just had a shitty day or her fucking period or whatever and replies strangely for a few days but she does want to be with you then you only make it worse by behaving lile that.
Just leave it at an ok at some point and see how it goes

>I'd rather not have any expirience than feel so fkin terrible
Yes, it might feel terrible, I am not denying that.
Still, now you have more experience in talking to women than most of us on this Godforsaken site.

get over it, pee-wee. dating as a teen is rough.

I first said ok and then waited 2 hours before asking. I actually asked her do you know yet. I know i was desperate.

Consider yourself lucky

Just say you won't be coming after all and ignore her for a few days.
If she's interested in you, she'll come after you and see that you're not a pushover.
Otherwise, just forget about her and move on, live your own life.
As said, don't let other people control your emotions, you'll end up getting fucked over again and again.

Attached: 1526232927509.jpg (367x459, 41K)

That's easier said than done but you're right. Fuck her I'm going to gym tommorow

That's the spirit. Remember, the only one in control of your life is you; don't let anyone bring you down.

Attached: 1526229289143.jpg (529x518, 24K)

Tnx user. But i still cant understand why she did that. She seemed rly into me and i did nothing wrong...

She probably met another person, or lost attraction. Don't let it get to you, you'll forget her in a couple months if worse comes to worse.
Not to be condescending or anything, but you weren't together anyways, so you'll end up dodging a bullet if she ends up ghosting you, since she blew you off despite you being nice to her.
Keep a stiff upper lip, my guy.

Attached: Obama_1488.jpg (900x900, 234K)

Don't take it too seriously, don't try hard. If she's into to you then cool, if not, still, cool. Any other mindset would make you hate your life and lessen your chances with her.

She was the first girl who i fell in love with thats why its hard