Black Feels Thread

Been a while you bums.

There has to be some of us left.

Attached: uamiuw23v4txh75hrfgy.jpg (620x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0DW31upNEEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never been in these threads
I hate segregation and I feel we lose anonymity

it isn't segregation.

It's institution.

We don't have to exclude anyone, but the topic is blackbots.

I know your pain. Just want big tiddie white girl

Has anyone else noticed how the black women threads are getting kind of rampant lately?
I don't really mind, I'm black myself and prefer black women but it's starting to get a bit weird.

okay you got me there
I'll admit some of the racist shit gets to me here but I force myself to remember they are just edgy kids who only since they can be anonymous

I'm actually kind of disgusted by them,

Thank god black women don't find white boys attractive on average, and when they do they're of the blavity persuasion, so I want no parts anyway.

It's racebaiting to piss off whites.

I think its a counter culture thing
Thicc and Blacked and Traps and now Black Women

Anyone else here felt totally excluded from whatever local black community there was because of your Robot-esque behaviour?
I hated secondary school...

It's not uncommon. Often times you just have to learn how to hold a conversation with your own people.

It's pretty weird at first but if you're not super autistic, it can be fun.

why are you guys mean to asian bots
all of my blackbot acquaintances always antagonized me and my friend but never the white bots and mexican bots

I wish there was a black community I could join
I've either been the black guy or one of two/three black guys.

totes my dude

I didn't have any white friends in high school, nor black friends

Unironically the only girl to ever ask me out was white. Honestly I wish I could go back and shoot myself in the head for shaking my head "no" and walking away from her.

That was before I found out about robotism and shit, though. I didn't really care about girls or getting a girlfriend.

I love asians. I hate CaCs. Be my friend chinaman.

Am I the only blackbot here with a black girlfriend? It feels going being loyal to our queens.

Attached: 1526246325861.png (732x1070, 620K)

>signed up for tinder to get a black gf
>all of the cute lightskin and brownskin ones swipe on the white dudes
>dont even get any darkskin matches
>only 3 matches anyways, all of them nerdy/weebish white chicks
fuck my life. all i want is a fine black chick even though we'll probably have nothing in common

I had a white gf years ago and I probably would date any kind but if I were to marry she would be atleast half black

how do i make friends with blackbots
i have nothing in common with them except for anime and vidya
usually you guys have 2 or 3 other hobbies and that's where i can't keep the conversation going

anime and vidya is enough for alot of us, maybe listen to more hip hop, and play some fighting games.

Why do you need a blackbot friend specifically?

>i have nothing in common with them except for anime and vidya
friends can still be friends because of very specific interests ,and only those interests, that they share.

Being a robonigger is bad right? Now trying to be a robomulatto. Fucking hell on earth.

Take an interest in drug dealing, theft and child abandonment.

this
its like the worst of both worlds
which is why I won't marry a white girl or any other race

How do black bots feel about women using you as a walking sex toy?

Is this true, blackbots?

Attached: FB_IMG_1526168961157.jpg (720x815, 67K)

this is actually pretty accurate

except i only like girls who are my color or lighter

the third one should be a white guy though. never met a black chick who was into asians

fake and gay
but I honestly wouldn't know

what's with you guys and fighting games
i just want to know why
i just want to know more people
it doesn't have to be black but there are a lot of people i know from friends who are black
problem is the 5 or so blackbots i encountered wanted to talk about more than that and i slowly lost contact
nice meme

Shoot dice (unironically)

I actually don't like fighting games

im not into fighting games

I exclusively play /gsg/ and /4x/. Throw a few weeb rpgs in their.

You know, just because you're black doesn't mean you are required to get with a black girl right? I never really understood the whole "Women belong to the men of their race" argument.

This shit is fucking retarded, as if your race has anything to do with your ability to be social. Stawman comics like this just reinforce the idiotic notion that races should only date inside their own race. It's fucking stupid and anyone that honestly thinks the way this comic portrays is a dunce.

Retarded generalizing bullshit.

insecure cucks

Right, because you own all the women of your race? Remember, women are incapable of any form of cognitive thought and must be taken care of. Otherwise the big scary blacks, Mexicans or what have you will take all the women. Then none will be left for you because we all know that women, just like oil, are a finite resource.

do you say nigga irl?
I wasn't raised around the word so I don't say it much

It's true to an extent. Women do tend to flock towards Tyrone, which is were a lot of our problems come from. There is also a lightskin vs darkskin thing that goes on in the community.
The part of this image that is unrealistic to me at least is the bottom two. The nerdy black guy might prefer whites but white women want Tyrones not Urkels and I'm not sure how accurate the Asian part is.

My black friend uses it as punctuation when it's just the two of us - I'm a yellowboi, for reference - but gets kind of bashful and seems to drop it altogether when he's around black normalfags. Not even when he's talking to them, if they're so much as visible on the horizon then nigga just up and disappears.

Attached: 1473731543695.gif (480x351, 1.06M)

Generalizing. -5 points

Its a white dude posting to trigger other whites into screaming nigger over and over. Its fun for all of them involved which is pretty weird to me honestly.

im such an outcast to all communities.

im tired of being lonely

Attached: 80ee8f5bcf2e46bba24e23c9d315242b--reaction-pictures-twitter.jpg (736x627, 38K)

Obviously it doesn't represent how everyone feels. I'm just saying some of the trends I've noticed.

Do you want to talk? I can't guarantee we'll be friends, or even interest each other since I'm a boring person too, but we can share discord or steam if you want.

you better not abandon him
sounds like he needs a friend
have you seen Donald Glover's Atlanta? There's an episode just like that except he would be white and you would be black

Fighting games are generally well accepted as a fun childhood endeavors that just carried into adulthood, specially when most of your friends were poor as shit but one of you had a sega genesis + mortal kombat or street fighter.
They also play into power fantasies and anime tropes like DBZ and the like.

Hi guys. I'm kinda of an outcast when its about being black, maybe because i was born into an city with so little black people in it. What you guys do for a hobbie? I want to learn how to socialize and get out of this failure shit

Black people are just like everyone else
just find something you like and do it
there are black music artists, hockey players, furry esports players, streamers, transgenders, skaters. idk about socializing

Try playing more vidya and watching entry level shonen like Dragonball and Naruto.
If you're an outcast you won't really be able to indulge in much black stuff anyway. Might as well be a black weeb.

Even if he's a lot more social than I am, I like to think he enjoys my company as much as I do his, so I don't think there's too much risk of that happening unless some unthinkable scenario comes up. Maybe if he cucks me or something, but that'd require me to actually have a gf in the first place.

I always get nervous around you guys, always afraid you will make fun of me for having a big nose in public.

>read a book
>my family members who just got out of jail and are currently on welfare call me an uncle tom
I have a feeling I won't return home for most family reunions

But I'm already a black weeb. I just don't know what to talk about with other black guys, they don't see to be the kind of people that would react well if i ask the "do you prefer Naruto or Sasuke?"

If they are coming out of jail they probably should be avoided regardless. My family, and many black families in the area, pushed theie kids to go to college.

Any one of you niggas wanna fuck some anime bitches with me?

Attached: 2850bbee8a96bddf4195e7c5fe799c43.jpg (715x1000, 229K)

>with you
miss me with the gay shit

>be me
>make decent money but have a good amount saved up since no gf, kids, few bills, etc
>be yesterday
>stop at gas station for gas
>older black women rolls up
>"Excuse me brotha, but can you give me money for gas?"
>look around the gas station
>plenty of other people
>wonder why she singled me out
>"uhh, sure, no problem."
>give her a full tank

I've been noticing a pattern. 90% of the people who approach me for hand outs are black. And they specifically approach me. I don't dress like I have money, I don't wear jewelry or drive around a new car. Also, it's painful to have these blacks almost my parents age asking me for money. I don't mind helping those in need but why does it continue to be other blacks?

Attached: 1362932482728.png (288x499, 168K)

i truly appreciate the concern but i would probably just ghost you like all my other internet friends.

Attached: 1522432788928s.jpg (250x220, 3K)

Why do you generic blackbots always wear glasses and are into either fighting games or power level anime?

A strong sense of community
blacks have been forced together for years
my dad says he makes an effort to say hello to black people walking by

Our balls aren't gonna touch you homo

Fuck off nigger, Jow Forums is a white mans board

This is a black owned refugee thread
Are you lost little white man?

Attached: 1365483715988.png (300x250, 59K)

Don't mind it friendo. In a way, I feel like internet friendships have a much more transient nature than "personal" relationships - personal in the sense of space, or person-to-person I think. Conversations stick around and can go as fast or slow as either participants wish - though really, only as fast as the slowest person speaking. I kind of forgot where I was going with this, but I think I'm meaning to say that you shouldn't feel bad for ghosting folks. It's kind of a shitty thing to do, yeah, but because of the nature of online relationships, it's a risk to be expected. It's also never too late to rekindle relationships where one party ghosts the other - assuming the ghost in question wishes to do so. But I'm just kind of going in circles, I think. Have a good night, user. Even if you feel like an outcast, there's always the small comfort that you're not the only outcast in the world - even if you won't necessarily share much in common past the admittedly broad descriptor of "being an outcast".

Is that you Josip?

youtu.be/0DW31upNEEg

Well I aint stopping you from posting and I am not touching anyone

It's called a subculture faggot. If all of us had nothing in common there'd be no point. Like how most vidya nerds like shooters and have played deus ex or dark souls.

Attached: 1525921810315.png (488x471, 65K)