Why are white people so submissive and obedient?

Why are white people so submissive and obedient?

Attached: 1526272979169.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fop-OTS2HAU
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/970345971686281217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is the fourth greatest thread I've ever seen on Jow Forums
congratulations

im not submissive or obedient. last time a stranger groped me in public i screamed in his face. i dont let people just fuck with me like that

that guy is just edgy. people don't want to deal with that so they just move. I'm serious man this is what an edgy loser looks like. no chad would ever sperg out like this. Besides he's a nig so they figure he's just going to start stabbing people or something

That guy is true alpha.

Attached: download (1).jpg (231x218, 10K)

>Why are white people so submissive and obedient?

Because the moment they step up and beat a filthy shitskins like in your webm other mentally ill white people come along and side with the shitskin.

When everyone including your own kin is your enemy you simply stick to yourself and watch the world burn. Times will change though it always does

The fuck was this about?

wow you're really following the timeline
i actually am not a fan of pol posteres but this thread ain't too bad

if a white guy would act this edgy in the bus full of black people he would get his face bashed in

Attached: blackppl.webm (720x1280, 680K)

that's because niggers are violent animals

this proves why we should gas all the apes, fucking hell I just woke up and im already tilted

Do you expect some granny to square up with a obviously mentally ill nig nog?

>*sees fellow white people getting harrased by arabs in public*
>"i-im not a violent nigger, why would i help them out"
call niggers whatever you want but they at least theyre united and stand up for each other.

Attached: narutokid.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

>at least theyre united and stand up for each other.
as seen in the black on black crime stats

this guy doesnt look like a granny to me and he did fucking nothing. There were also most likely other white men on the bus and yet they did nothing as well because swedes are fucking cucks.
Yes this happened in sweden

Attached: Capture.jpg (150x256, 12K)

>be white incel
>sitting down on train
>girl says move your bag
>ignore her
>Chad says "oi fucker listen to a girl when she speaks to you"
>continue to ignore them
>Chad gets up and throws my bag across the floor breaking my laptop
>I try to remain calm and lose it
>having a mental breakdown
>pull the alarm
>train has to stop causing normies to be late for work
>police board train and Chad is arrested after I tell them he broke my property
>get paid compensation by Chad eventually
>continue to hoard both seats to this day

Everything went better than expected.

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 7K)

>tell nigger to stop
>white women call the police for racist beating innocent black man
>go to jail sentenced by white womyn judge
>get beaten by niggers in jail

naw white women wanted their pets now let them get beaten by them

Fucking based if true

Sounds like more of a white night than a chad.

Quads of truth.

fucking nigger thinks he is a top man. man that stance when he sits down is unbelieveable. Could you imagine being so deluded. he probably has a shit job, or at best some petty government funds, he gets bossed around by whites every day, and yet still this man feels like he's somehow the winner.

yea keep saying that. Let the nigger have his little win. every day this nigger exist he gives these people more reason to finally lose their shit and start putting subhumans like himself in camps. Swedes are capable of this believe me. Even now they don't consider nogs human. To them they are helpless animals in need of rescuing.

Glad whites are being shoved aside to let the brown people through. You guys had your win decades ago but now it's their turn.

>he gives these people more reason to finally lose their shit and start putting subhumans like himself in camps
lmao, this shit has been going on for years now and swedes are even more cucked now

Bystanders throughout the world don't intervene when somebody is having a chimpout. Why risk getting decked and cracking your skull on the floor when you can just contact transit security/police to wrestle the guy down for you? That's one of the benefits of civilisation.

Black Afghan vet wanted to sit down, some boy of the onionfields refused to get up until his girlfriend made him.
You can tell he won a Purple Heart by the way he sat down.

So when your sister or mom are being attacked and raped by shit skins you'll just stand back and call the police?

idk. i think i was just born loving nigger dicks.

There's a pretty big difference between my immediate family and random strangers.
if you die over some random cunts you're pretty cucked.

Imao nigger gook

>pull the alarm
>nothing comes about from this

Sounds like BS

if it was my seat, id have punched the nigger
if it wasnt my seat and i was just a bystander id have done nothing because its not my problem.

that guy wasnt sat in the seat, why would he fight someone elses battle

because we all have to stand up to the nigger menace to society.
everyone but the blackbots get the rope, in fact they'd probably join in.

not everybody that is the same colour as me is family, id kill someone for hurting my family, I wouldnt give a shit if you hurt some other random white person I dont know

You're right m8

Attached: 1523900776270.jpg (474x595, 46K)

Whites need to start hanging them from trees again. Why do you pretend that they are your equals?

He was actually mentally ill

because unlike you barbaric dog eaters, us whites have a little thing that we like to call compassion.

kinda badass not gonna lie

youtube.com/watch?v=fop-OTS2HAU

and look where that's getting us.

He is so ugly. Like an ugly baby

Pic related. Blacks are the problem

Attached: 1525903300128.png (600x581, 326K)

>Gang up on some smol white girl and pop the shit out of her
>Still can't even knock her out

Black power... Eh?

Attached: black guy cummedon.jpg (720x960, 41K)

Normals BTFO

lol this black fella would get glassed if he tried this in australia

You are a gentleman and a scholar.
God Speed.

Attached: big_grin_blur.png (327x316, 211K)

>why are women getting away from a rabid subhuman
You know it's like with a wild animal, you can kill it with your bear hands, but it might tear a finger off of you so you still lose since your finger is worth more than the creatures life

White people naturally submit to someone they perceive as superior to them. Which is why Hitler was so successful. White people love being dominated.

Attached: download.jpg (640x859, 65K)

Are you sure about that`, dude? White people don't get into as many fights as blacks because they worry more about being hurt or going to jail. It has to do with long term thinking, which blacks seem to lack.

Attached: 924191d18a2870057db03365dfd18bc6.jpg (457x477, 44K)

>White people don't get into as many fights as blacks because they worry more about being hurt or going to jail.

When you're already a nigger on welfare and with a rap sheet, you have nothing to lose by getting in a fight.

If I get into fights as an adult, I better be sure I don't catch any indictments or my life is wrecked - and then I'M a nigger with a rap sheet on welfare.

You can still get knocked out and break your neck on the pavement. Do you ever watch those world star videos?

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/970345971686281217
This is infuriating and sad.

Attached: 1485902534014.jpg (869x873, 407K)

Stop using this video out of context this guy is a sad immigrant who wanted a seat but non of the native wanted to get up so he got a bit violent but he didn't hurt anybody, next time just stand up for him.

>pretending to be alpha
>has to use public transport

Absolute state of non-whites

Attached: 35db3eda00ee1752_101203-bv.jpg (550x537, 77K)

depends on country, some alarms instantly stop the train

>pendulum swing
>white people suppressed
>black people suppressed
everyone gets a go! normie logic

They're not just like how most non whites are not violent assholes. It has to do more with the culture you're exposed to, the society you live in and circumstance. Not excusing the apefrican behavior.

Though currently there seems to be an uncomfortable trend in white countries to be submissive sissies instead of being a gentleman(while webm shows a agressiveape) that even non white counties are laughing and cringing(ex china).

Apes like him either need treatment or to be put down not necessarily because he's african but mostly of the "me tough man ook in your face" ape mentality he tries to convey.

This is in Sweden, and that dude actually went to the same highscool class as me

Attached: 1521300974698.jpg (1296x1314, 495K)

Was he bonkers?

Mostly just retarded. A lost kid who got swept away by smarter criminal people. Hes probably not too happy nowadays and he only has himself to blame.

No. its normal behavior for them. Also they don't respect woman even tho feminist wants you to think that. they actually think females are below them

>some boy of the onionfields

That's a middle aged woman you mong.

>That death stare in camera at the end.
Did cameraman died after that?

Attached: 1526249525203.png (996x1000, 107K)

>cracked out or mentally ill person screaming at you to move
>option A: just move, its just a fucking seat who cares
>option B: fight, expect people will help but still risk getting stabbed or your teeth knocked out

I grew up in a pretty hood part of the city and am not afraid to fight if I have to, but some things just are not worth the conflict. Not even a white or black thing, tweakers are gonna tweak and a seat is not worth getting cut up over.

The train alarm is used in case of emergency. user could argue that since his property was damaged, he was next. It's like a bear routing through a bag in the woods - finding nothing, then proceeding to the tent.

hate it or love it, that looks cool af

i wish to have this much confidence

inb4 niggers

I bet the women immediately started drooling as soon as the alpha man started making demands.

it's pretty normal for the Moroccan / Turkish people to be a lot more aggressive than the natives. sometimes they even get mad when you look at them, to this day i still don't know why kinda reminds me of wild animals

It makes me angry that no one punched that coloured cunt in his flat congoid fucking nose. By the way, what country was this in and what is the context of the situation that caused this?

Attached: 1526255480280.jpg (720x656, 61K)

What is going on in this webm? Why are all of the negroes assaulting that one white person? What the fuck happened here?

>punch a nigga
>someone records it
>MSM starts a campaign against your problematic behavior
>lose job, house and car
Gee i wonder.

Lots of white boys shooting up schools.
Yeah it hasn't really done anything good.

Because you killed all the nazis

niggers being niggers, they don't need a reason other than you're white and alone

The girl getting hit is actually a creatura with dyed hair.

This is why I laugh everytime a cop shoots another nigger

Really? Jesus Christ, if so then nothing of value was lost then I suppose if it was just another worthless mutt. Seriously though, racemixing, not even once.

WHOA don't be racsisss. It's the police officer's fault for triggering his sensitive victim complex totally not hatred for non african folk.

GEE I wonder why people hate niggers. I wonder why.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.40_[2018.05.08_19.56.41].png (708x720, 581K)

Regardless if he is a coloured subhuman or not, why is it always manlets who behave this way. I'm almost twice the height of him and would never take out my anger like that in public. Seriously, why?

BASED mulato bro throwing Sieg Heils and showing those lefty tunts whos boss

wait wut i thought dey were 2 grills

>Chad
>being a whiteknight

>that REEEEEEEEEEE
Kek

>"me tough man ook in your face"
A mixture of compensating for something and a man who is incapable of behaving at all in public.

Reminds me of that webm of a nigger invading a home and assaulting the asian lady in front of the child she was babysitting until she was unconscious and drags her body away.

Attached: 1476068929502.jpg (548x614, 127K)

Fuck drumpf and fuck wypipo!

Attached: 1517694734330.jpg (1038x602, 99K)

those voice cracks hahaha

lmao im just pretty sure no one wants to deal with this raging faggot. if i had less patience i would just knock his out with one steal. but why do that when i can just walk away and laughing

not chad thats a white knight lol they never get laid. they are like one step down from an orbiter

>Why are white people so submissive and obedient?
We have been conditioned. The Jew/cultural marxist has herded us like cattle to the slaughterhouse for nearly three quarters of a century. Just like the fattened, bleating meat factories' view of their slaughtered brethren is obfuscated, so is ours towards the destruction of our people. But that's changing. More of us are waking up.
This vid is unrelated, though. Those are women. People of all races very rarely step in to help on subways.

Attached: IMG_0793.jpg (539x537, 64K)

I don't give a shit he's an immigrant, he's new there so he better fucking behave

He can't be that mentally ill if he can afford a Canada Goose parka.

Hes not a recent arrival, hes been here since pre-2014, i can tell by his clothes and haircut.
Source: live in angered

What do if you were sitting on those seats with your hypothetical girlfriend? Would you stand up for yourself and get murdered or just rush out with your girl and be humiliated (I'm a 130lb weak man so I stand no chance).

Wew lad cheers

Originally

How do you know how tall he is

This guy is acting like an ape, completely uncivilized. I would GTFO too, he could easily blow a gasket and try to bite my ear off or something.
Avoiding fights on public transit is a good thing. If he hit first i would have sliced his throat with a knife. Why does he feel so entitled to a seat? No sound for me

>Not knowing what Neetbux and/or disability benefits are
Come back in like 2 years, newfag

You're asking the wrong question, bud. I think what you meant to ask was, "why are blacks so inherently violent?"

Attached: 1525068972907.png (1088x871, 526K)

This is literally /ourguy/

>tells teen couple to FUCK OFF
based

People know why nigs are violent but since stating facts is "rayciss" according to normies, they stay silent about it and blame white people.

Attached: 1524007857202.png (640x506, 275K)