What's your tinder experience been like robots?

What's your tinder experience been like robots?

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-113016.jpg (1067x978, 170K)

I matched with a couple girls that aren't hideous. I have no idea what to say to them.

ay yo piff ting whats your bbm pin

Jake stop

people are corney, people like corney, itll only not work if youre an uggo, because theyll already be viewing you in a negative light

My 2nd day and I just got 5 matches and same I don't know what to say at all.

Terribly. My conversations lead nowhere, the girls are so utterly boring and I can't tell if it's me or them.

It's almost always them. Chicks know they have it easier so they normally don't try as hard in initial conversation.

Pretty good, at least by robot standards. Last year I hooked up with like 6-7 different girls and went on a few more dates than that.
I didn't really like it, though. Seemed like there was no way to get serious with someone (or at least, I wasn't finding anyone I wanted to get serious with.)
So instead of wasting my time trying to woo sluts just to bust a nut I bought a fleshlight and deleted the app.

>Google corny jokes
>took first result
>sent to a match

What can go wrong?

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-095603_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 156K)

but then what the hell are successful people doing?

i cant even secure a date, sometimes because i cant be bothered to respond to their vapid reply, but i wont kid myself by not admitting that a lot of the time they stop responding to me.

Some roastie wanted me to download a virus app to verify I was real before she would fuck me and I said "can't we just use skype instead" and she gave up and unmatched me. Another one said she'd fuck me afterwards if I paid $2 to her camshow, just to get things started.
Haven't had other matches with conversations. Fairly certain both were catfish. I am ugly.

Snowjob pay

Attached: 1480708171415.png (807x935, 208K)

>not even christmas or in the winter season
>no snow in sight unless you live somewhere cold and shitty

For gods sake user.

>liked every girl in a 30 miles radius
>only get matched with bots
>delete app
It doesn't fucking work.

>snowbenis
Or if you're really intelijent
>snowballs

Attached: 1513361326867.jpg (246x205, 10K)

Same crap on bumble. They message you asking how you are doing or ask a question. I usually answer and ask them back the same question to get their opinion and ghosted in the span of like 2 messages.

I got my current gf from tinder lol, almost been 8 months

If you've got good photos and a funny bio, that's all you really need to get matches, as for getting phone numbers and dates, you've got to keep it light hearted, short and funny

Got matched but they stoped messaging every time.

Got one match, fucking beautiful blonde art student
Start off great, seems she is really excited over talking with me
she loses interest after 3 masseges cuz i have no experince with talking to people
Unmatched, deleted app and never touch it again

Getting hook ups (assuming that's all you're after) on tinder is a massive uphill battle for guys unless you're either really good looking or extremely charismatic. As an average joe you're honestly better of joining some kind of class or club if you wanna meet women or even just people in general. People feel a need to make conversation more irl to try be rid of any perceived awkwardness.

>get 10 matches in one month
>message them all
>get ghosted by 9
>only one that responds is a cutie Polski that doesn't speak my language, we talk in English
>still haven't met up cause our schedules don't match
Even if we met she wants me to show her around town, which I literally can't as a NEET with a terrible sense of direction. FML

A real ice-breaker user

Thanks. I got 3 more should I try some more corny jokes or take another approach?

Try another corny joke with one and approach the two others on some other way, like a standart normie greeting, experiment a bit and then see what works for you.

Tinder keeps saying I don't have anyone else in my area after 5 swipes, which is a lie. If I close the app and open it again after like 15 minutes I get 5 more swipes.
Anyone else get this?

>change profile picture to one that wasn't a selfie
>start getting a lot more matches
>message a bunch of girls
>ghosted by most
>ignored by the rest once they find out I don't have a job

Keep lying.
I'm a NEET but claim I'm a college student

They'd find out eventually and keeping up the lies just gets more and more difficult.

Lets try this one...guaranteed to work.

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-103543_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 140K)

you have low ranking
time to reinstall

Not if you just wanna hump and dump them.
Do you really want a gf out of tinder?

Its impossible to use this effectively if you're a NEET still living at home right.

Do I just reinstall or delete and remake my account?

Yeah. Your worth as a man is based on your ability to provide. If you don't have a job then you're a loser and there's almost no bigger social crime for a man than to be perceived as a loser.

My main problem is not having a car. At least you could pick up hoes/take them places AND have a place to fuck them with a car.

>mfw i don't even have my beginners
>25
Wew.

Attached: 1479308762703.png (882x714, 904K)

The very few rare matches I have gotten have not replied at all or if they have pretty much has been short answers that allow no followup then stop talking after a day has passed.

I just don't know.

I've had a license for 2 years now but can't afford a car.
fml

Bump. These are the few threads that interest me anymore.

So now what robots?

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-120807_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 179K)

>have 300+ matches over about a year and a half
>mostly uggos but i find a decent number of attractive girls
>been on a total of one date 5 months ago
>date went fine but i ruined our relationship by being a beta who can't get hard
>been afraid of going out again ever since

At this point it's more like I use it to boost my own self esteem than to actually try to meet people

I got a lot of pussy from tinder but desu most girls who are desperate enough to go on tinder and give it out are boring lays.

Plus most of them are crazy as fuck, just find women in the real world like a normal person. Tinder girls are the robots of the world and having a robot gf would fuckin suck.

Good choice. Geometry puns always gets the girls hot.

Say that you couldn't "bear" to be alone anymore anymore

>people actually fall for tinder bots
oh boy.

Lmao she unmatched me.

She just couldn't handle it. I'm sure she's masturbating right now to the though of you.

"lol thanks"
You need to illicit a response, those lines are dead in the water

Done. Let's see what happens.

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-122753_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 347K)

Most girls on Tinder are genuinely incapable of conversation. Some will respond with one/two word answers and ask you absolutely nothing back, others might seem chatty for 2-3 messages and then go quiet. It might seem disheartening or annoying, but use it as a filter - these girls are brainlet retards and not worth your time. Give them a few days to possibly respond, then just unmatch them if they don't.

When I was last on Tinder ~2 years ago I had around 80 matches and had a genuinely decent conversation with only 2 of them - I ended up going out with both of them for a drink, slept with 1 of them and still talk to her to this day, the other one wasn't that chatty in person so it didn't go that well and I didn't see her again which was a shame because she was 8.5/10 looks wise.

Message all your matches, it's just luck of the draw if you match a girl that's able to converse well. If she can converse well you don't really need stupid games, it'll just develop naturally.

Attached: 6a00d8341c558f53ef01b8d0978dab970c-800wi.jpg (640x640, 105K)

is it just the car you can't afford or is the tax/insurance too much?
If it's just the car you can buy a super cheap shitbox and wrench on it for a year until it's decent

>establishing yourself as lonely within two messages
maybe I don't have a sense of humor but this sounds a tad desperate

It's pretty bad you are right but I knew that going in.

Here's the latest on this one. Idk where to go now.

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-131057_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 310K)

does her bio mention anything that you could talk about? you can also ask her if she's doing anything today/this week

keep going OP its not over yet

Lol no. She just says she is sassy.

Are you trying to get a gf or hump and dump?

>I got my current gf from tinder lol
bwhahahaah. enjoy the inevitable breakup or cucking.

>40~ matches over 3 months in home country
>100+ in a day in thailand

I need to get there asap

>tfw wil be in Mexico City for two months
>tfw using Tinder Plus and Boost for the past week
>tfw have around 300 matches

>tfw don't speak Spanish

I mean i'm open to whatever. Should I just ask for the number?

"Ok which one would you rather fuck?"

No thats mine. I use that one sucessfully. Dont spread it I seem less original

Ask for her Snapchat or number (if you don't have imessage she may unmatch you)

I'm not on iphone. Is that really a dealbreaker? Why?

it can be a deal breaker if she's shallow (like most tinder bitches). just use Snapchat or message her more in tinder

My dick is to small for tinder and one night stands

It isn't as much of a dealbreaker as Jow Forums will make it out to be.

Snowballs is very funny punchline. I laughed.

>no one has anything in their bio
>they don't respond to witty or creative conversation starters
>they don't respond to hi
>on the off-chance they do respond, it stops after 5 messages

Why did they even bother matching with me if they're going to be like that. It also shows a lack of character when it always has to be me who initiates conversations and tries to keep them going. I don't even want to know how they're in person.

Oh that's easy. Women have nearly infinite choice and hundreds of profiles to swipe though everyday. They swipe right on everything they dont find immediately repulsive and filter out the ones they aren't acutally attracted to by not responding to them.
There's also an element of validation they get from lots of matches.

I would get validation too from a lot of matches.

you're going about this the wrong way. I'm only 3.75 inches but have had 1 night stands. If you get to th epoint where the gril is seeing your dick you've won.

*the problem with a small dick is keeping the gril for more than one pump and dump*

exactly. you're on your way to learning empathy --a trait displayed by normal humans. good job

>Installed Tinder
>Noticed I don't have a picture of myself on my phone
>Turn on front camera
>See my ugly face
>Quietly Uninstall app

In the Western world Tinder is a woman's app. They use to find the most attractive guys to fuck. It's like a reverse ISIS sex slave market. The reason they don't respond to you is because they are considering literally hundreds and hundreds of other guys beside you and texting them. If you are below 8/10 in attractiveness you may as well uninstall Tinder right now.

Attached: 1491790893656.jpg (500x731, 35K)

Not in my experience. I'm an average Joe (6.5/10 on my best days with a fresh haircut, also borderline manlet) living in 1 mil city and I got dozens of matches. I don't even own a fancy car and my bio said nothing but stupid random shit. I tried Tinder with a friend (would say 8/10, several girls asked me if he's single, have been approaching him in a bar where he was working as a bartender) and he got 3 matches in the same time as me.

>don't have some pro photo social media celeb tier """candid""" photo shopped pic
>no matches

seriously the guys that get matches probably put just as much effort into their photos as the average woman does. I have an athletic build with big arms but I don't get shit for matches anymore.

Installed it yesterday for the first time in many months. Very first card shown I swiped right and it was a match. It's been two days and no response or further matches.

I never got a match

Attached: 1500902869957.png (560x612, 199K)

why can't you just start a conversation on tinder like a normal person? why does it have to be a stupid joke

BREAKING: Just found my qt coworker on tinder. Shit! I'm scared!

just use good lighting and filters pic related is mine and I've gotten a few matches
just wait a few days so more women can see your profile

Attached: IMG_20180323_195637.jpg (2471x2099, 1.17M)

pretty fucken great

just fucked a girl last night that i met on there like a week ago, shes really cool actually

also ive met all of my gfs o there except for my first one from like senior year of highschool

Attached: 1509535028283.png (421x427, 304K)

seriously im not joking at all when i say that you should just use copy paste pick up lines

for girls that like weed i use "do you smoke pot? bc weed look good together"

for girls with a nice ass, i use "roses are red, my dorm is the place, you free this weekend? come sit on my face"

for all others i ussually use "did you fall from heaven? cuz i eat ass" this one alsways gets them to laugh and respond

very rarely will i use a unique one, almost nobody does

Attached: 1523566303343.png (204x219, 62K)

I'm an actual robot and don't have a smartphone.

Someone ever try the "i wont message you first" chad bio? Does it affect anythIng?

>0 matches for 1 year
>got reported cause of my profile picture which was just a selfie and was forced to change it

just fucking end me

what a fucking faggot. i have girls right now and dont bother with tinder at the moment, but i get a match about every 5 swipes

Fucking for real? I mean it's proven fact that even having a single selfie on your profile lowers match rates, but getting reported is bullshit.

Get someone to take a photo of you that isn't a selfie user

>slowclap.gif
I jest, but you get further than me.

UPDATE: Just swiped right on my coworker. It's not weird since it would be mutual, right?

she'll only know if she also swipes right.
go get her user! and if things get weird you can say you swiped as a joke

What kind of pictures do you guys use?
I have one of me and my dog, a pic of me rowing, hiking, a meme, my dog sleeping, and a close up of my eye

>tfw asked girl for snap and she just ignored the question and carried on the conversation
what the fuck does that mean? Never had that happen before.

dont fuck it up user, she must be willing to fuck now

Im deleting tinder, these women honestly make me feel sick to my stomach.

Forgot pic
Vlsnsi

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-133754.jpg (720x1280, 196K)

Hypothetically if i got a gf on tinder should i keep her or will she not be good for long term?

>meme slut

Attached: 1524852280894.jpg (404x404, 22K)