This board is pathetic. I grimaced in disdain reading your posts, utterly sickening. Get a life, NEET

This board is pathetic. I grimaced in disdain reading your posts, utterly sickening. Get a life, NEET.

There are only two options
>Become one with society and experience happiness.
>Kill yourself to provide more oxygen for others.

Attached: 2877.jpg (850x755, 80K)

Society only exists to provide for me.

Die you commie scum

>Become one with society and experience happiness.
That's why so many people are complete trainwrecks and anything resembling depression is glorified by both mass media and general society, right?

>Kill yourself to provide more oxygen for others.
Yeah no thanks, the edge is too strong. I'd rather continue living the life of a dionysian god while all those little wageslave cogs continue dancing in their miserable states only to provide me with my rightful monetary compensation.

Attached: 1525652785276.jpg (640x631, 41K)

It's just the natural state of things. Society provides for NEETs just like antelopes provide for lions.

Society exists to fuck you in the ass if you step out of line. Nature exists to provide for you.

Nature doesn't give me 2000 dollars a month in NEET-tribute.

I rather work a decent low-effort job and waste all my money on drinks, whores and games, society can go fuck itself.

No user , their killing themself will be such a waste. We should use their body for fertilizer for plants. At least they useful for something.

Selfish pieces of shits should die. We live to provide for others and for others to provide for us.

No. That is what the weak say. The strong take what is theirs.

misery loves company, NEETs aren't trying to force people into their bedrooms

That's because you're a criminal.
Society always has those.

I'm not a criminal, because I don't break the law.

>I don't break the law.
Fraud, liar, criminal. Hope you get strung up.

If normies are experiencing the time of their lives, why not become like them? Seriously, if you bother wasting your life complaining about being such a lonely piece of shit, you're going nowhere.

It is the law that I must receive my NEETbux. The law benefits and protects the NEET, the rulers of society.

Which you are criminally defrauding through your ability to work.

For one with an advanced intellect like myself, to have a menial job would be like torture. A wageslave of lower awareness like yourself do not suffer as much when you fulfill your role as a beast of burden.

Fraud. Criminal. Faggot.

Aristocrat. Ruler. Sovereign.

>living in a society brings happiness
GIF related
>Kill yourself,let more oxygen for others
.HURR OXYGEN IS FINITE

Attached: 1526236595122.gif (400x289, 197K)

Wageslave = Positive and social person?

Attached: 3052.jpg (763x757, 46K)

Wageslave = Wagebeast = Wagepeon = Cuckboy = Cattle = Goyim

user,do you understand sarcasm?
im mocking OPs toughts of a happy life being the one with a job in this god forsaken hellhole of a society

Attached: 1526235459493.jpg (200x200, 9K)

ITT: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HATE WORKING
MAMMY AND DADDY PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME

>I sure love working to make mr. Shekelberg wealthier. He is such an upstanding guy allowing me to help him generate all this wealth.

>Look at me,im a happy wagecuck,slave to my boss,im better than you free NEETS

ffs mate. Mr shekelber can go kill himself. I despise his existence.

He says, demonizing the corporation for engaging in mutual benefical exchanges as he himself puts his parents through that very thing to use them as a money pump.

>I love usury and trust fonds. So mututally beneficial for everyone. Don't demonize us hardworking trust fond owners.

If you can't get a good deal then get good my lad. Why aren't you a CEO already if you're such a master race sovereign?

I get money every month for doing nothing. Why would I work for years just to end up where I already am?

"arggh got work tomorrow"

then we hear

"GET A JOB user"

then we hear

"ughh I'm tired, cant be assed working tomorrow"

THEN WE HEAR

" GET A JOB LIKE THE REST OF US user"

user : "I like being HAPPY AND FREE"

"GETAHA AJJBOBJB BANANON !!!!!! BE MISERABLE LIKE MEEE"

But you need to be miserable like me !. YOU NEED TO WORK! YOU LAZY!!!

Or just naturally like doing things you like. which is doing what you want.

THIS does not compute to my brain.

So people don't hear your mom yelling in the background of your discord calls and so on the off chance you get a lady interested you can invite them over.

I honestly believe that if you can't attract a woman on looks alone then you're gonna get cucked so you might aswell not bother.

make me then faggot

OP here. Jesus fuck, how did this thread turn into such a massive shithole?

Attached: 3079.jpg (250x203, 6K)

Wagies just won't learn

>For one with an advanced intellect like myself, to have a menial job would be like torture
My menial job is torture. Dose this mean i'm big brainded?

>There are only two options

Why? Because you personally feel offended? Under what authority do you have any influence over what I do? Just because you say so doesn't mean I actually need to change anything

tl;dr: Fuck off_______________

>This posted alongside an anime reaction pic

Lmao, you weeaboos are almost as bad as NEETs

OP here.
Take the latter option, tripfag.

Sure, I'm a tripcode user on Jow Forums, but when I put down the phone or turn my PC off, me posting with a tripcode isn't a thing anymore. You can't turn your weeaboo lifestyle off. Posting anime online, logging off and whacking it to your anime posters on your wall and finishing on your weeaboo figurine

I'd sure hate being that degenerate