Girls in your college

Hey robots, why dont you chat more with some girls?

You have plenty of occasions and time!

Attached: uni girls.jpg (800x532, 400K)

their all ugly

oriugly

I dropped out, and even when I was in none of them were interesting to talk to

there are no opportunities. I use my own knowledge of how much i would hate to be randomly approached to deduce that nobody else likes being randomly approached either.

I wish I did, but I have a hard time approaching people because of self esteem issues

I'm a dropout and even when I was in college it didn't have any chances because CS was a fucking sausage party.

Lol I do this as well.
I tend to project my feelings way to often and over think things.

I dropped out of college, but from what I remember, the girls were all exchange students from Asia or Eastern Europe. So they were either ugly or high maintenance bitches. The few American girls were Stacies that paid no attention to me

I'll feel awkward. Then I'll think I'm making the other person feel uncomfortable and just leave.

Happens every time in the club.

Attached: 3c716bc5-f919-4500-8f93-a7811e24df7c.jpg (1280x949, 154K)

I remember my first freshman CS class. Big lecture hall, 125 kids. six were girls.

Ohhhhhh. Same here only computer engineering. I feel like a neck beard studying computer engineering. I feel like I'm associated with the wrong group of people.

I just want something normal to study now.

>You have plenty of occasions and time!
my college was 83% male, of course i (and im sure plenty other 'spergs there) made it out 4 years later with my virginity intact.

There are no girls at my uni, only chinks and pajeets. Welcome to STEM and tech unis.

>chat with girls
Y tho?

I graduated about a year ago
So too fucking late

No thanks.
One girl in my college had sex in the toilets and the guy left his used condom there all over the seat with the cum still in it.

Because my semester ends on Wensday and it is finals week

My sister says some girl on her hall regular fucks black men in the communal shower

It's probably your sister.

I go to school online to avoid women. Last time I went on campus for finals I was sick for two days.

No she's not that way
She's never even had a bf
But I don't doubt her story since when I went to that school there were ton of white girls with black bfs

You don't need to be in a relationship to fuck someone.

She's a good girl
Although I've occasionally wonder what kinda male she would date, I'm 100% sure she wouldn't fuck in a public shower
She doesn't even party

>Robot
>Talks to girl

Pick one. you can't have both

I went 4 years without interacting with a female
Am I fucked?

I'm studying cs
literally the 8 girls that were in my classroom dropped out in the first month

She chokes on African dicks for breakfast. Fix your roastie sister. Dick her down like those blackies do. Control her

> She's a good girl
She goes to an American college. Blowing a nigger dick is practically required for entry.

The girl who is in bed by 10 and comes home on the weekends is choking on dick?
I'm pretty sure I know her better than you

I am in bed by 10
Live at home with my mom
Drink daily and she hasn't known in 4 years

Its easier to hide choking on african dick than walking sober while drunk. Fix your roastie

I've already graduated and I'm still a loser.

I don't like to do things I don't fully understand or agree with.
I don't understand how I could approach ANYONE and them liking anything I have to say and do follow up conversation put of it and then feeling like I'm a nice guy and moving closer to me in anyway.
Since if I was a girl I wouldn't want people to approach me and I sure as he'll wouldn't really listen to them really more than I would try to move away from that random person.

I can theoretically think of and, maybe right now in front of a computer, understand the fact that that's not how all people react. Maybe even you guys can tell me how "real life" works.
Too bad it won't change how I feel about the situation in real life time though since no matter how much of a different perspective I can have, all my actions are made from the ability to emphasise with people.
And I can't emphasis at all, I understand almost no one on a deep emotional basis. I can't REALLY understand how they would feel okay about being approached and who would, when all I see in my head is a version of myself being approached and not liking the situation.

This.
Your sisters probably had sticky cum shot inside her.

Why? For what reason?

What are you hiding exactly?

I went to the same college. It's small.
I wasn't social at all but I knew which girls were getting schlonged daily and who wasn't
She barely leaves her room. She's a decent girl and whoever marries her will be lucky
My problem is that I'll never meet anyone I could trust like her

> She barely leaves her room.
So the schlongs come to her then?

No schlongs come to her
Why would they since there's females who will fuck you in the shower on the hall?
Path of least resistance

>Civ Eng and the department was finally happy that 10% of the course were girls
>sexually segregated housing
>girls do not join clubs or societies
>girls are locked away in their medicines and humanities building kilometres away from the campus
>they do not leave their accommodation outside of lectures
>art department is kill
Eagerly waiting for those occasions I'm supposed to have

Fuck this is basically where I stand
A girl once talked to me and I was freaking annoyed by it
She was pretty average but I'm not sure if I even care that much about looks

Hiding my drinking problem and how I blow away 25% of my salary drinking alcohol every month.

There are no occasions, and no time either

> Girls slut it up mere meters from where my sister is
> That means my sister is 100% pure virgin because she hasn't been caught doing the same yet
I really wish I was as naive as you.
Please come back soon with a "My sister has a black baby" thread.

That's sorta different
She's not fucking random people. She's sorta like us but she'll still easily find someone
Sorta makes me mad that socially we're still the same and yet her prospects are so much better than mine

Your "fembot" sister is getting schlonged all day and you are a beta cuck stupid enough to deny it. Post a pic of your sister and I will prove from 1 single picture how she is getting dicked down

Most girls have boyfriends. If they don't I've overheard them talking about how they have no time for relationships while in school, and how creepy it is when guys hit on them, this girl was kinda fat too. So I would try to hit on girls, but in California it's hard to find girls whose standards aren't high, and it's hard to recognize or see girls with normal or low standards. And don't give me bullshit advice about making friends with grills because "it's the best way to get into a relationship!", cause you know that's bullshit.

(NTA) You do realize there's a middle ground between KHV and gangbangs with tyrone every day, right?

I'm confident
She's definitely aware of her sexuality
She told me about how much she enjoyed watching Top Gun the other day
But to think she's getting random strangers is ludicrous

Also I'm not posting my sister on this website

have hit on so many girls I started to get recognized before I hit on them. girls will give you their number but never text you back. been rejected by even fat and ugly girls

it's pointless as all girls want top tier men.

>go to all female college
>roasties on my hall bring back a different guy every week
>one girl has a live-in boyfriend
>piss on the bathroom toilet seats, used condoms in the public trash
>all the girls bring their schlubby guys to breakfast on saturdays and sundays
I seriously cannot believe this shit is allowed.

The fact that you're still posting shows us that you harbour that seed of doubt.
If she was such a pure, innocent angel you'd have responded once and been done with it.
Wake up cucky. Make a surprise visit and I'm sure Jamal and his crew will be running a train on her in those same showers she "doesn't get fucked in".

>Be american
>Be white girl
>In college

Every white american girl in college is having jamals and tyrones run trains on their asses

I am completely sure she's a KHV
100% without a doubt
She could easily get a date but she doesn't want a bf right now
That makes me mad because I couldn't get a date if I wanted to

> She could easily get a date but she doesn't want a bf right now
I can totally see why.
Why limit yourself to just one dick (your boyfriends) when you can have gangbangs.

Why are you so determined to make him think his sister is fucking all the time? You don't know either of them stop pushing your insecurity onto others.

>>Every white american girl in college is having jamals and tyrones run trains on their asses

Attached: 1500369247822.jpg (300x199, 66K)

You're retarded, even Sorority Stacy probably sleeps with one guy a week.

Why are you so determined to let him think she isn't getting laid and having creampies and facials? Do you really want her to come home and hug her brother with the same hands she's jerked off 10 afro Americans with and have him not know?

I just want to know what makes you so compelled to keep posting. I don't care about other people's personal lives.

Ok questions to see if she is fembot-ish.
Post her,
>estimated Weight:
>skin quality:
>skin color:
>heritage:
>race:
>ethnic background:
>estimated height:
>hair color:
>estimated bust size:
>estimated ass size:
>estimated amount of friends/group size:
>history of potential drug use:
>hygiene
>facial attractiveness(your opinion/10):
>body attractiveness(your opinion/10):

Sorority Stacy sleeps with 6 guys a night at the sorority chug beer party. There's a reason sorority stacy is a roastie. You do not become a roastie by sleeping once a week. Sorority stacy has half her ass hanging out of her jeans, wears a thong on average day and pops pills like candies. You are a irl noob to think sorority stacy doesn't bang atleast 20 times a week

>implying that any girl wants to talk to me

Let's see
5'4 about 170-180ish I guess. She's still sorta recovering from a weight gain that was a side effect of medication she was taking. I doubt her weight's an issue though
She's white. No one in our family is recorded of being anything other than white
She's pretty busty. Not much of an ass though
I guess she's a 6 or a 7 in the face. Body attractiveness is a meme since they're all varied.
She's mentioned 10 females but she spends most of her time with her roommate. She doesn't feel comfortable in social situations like us
She's very hygienic.

> not comfy in social situations
> has 10 friends
You really are fucking gullible.

NTA but this is my younger sister who is a freshman in uni

>200+ lbs
>not great, she picks at her scabs and acne a lot
>pale skin
>we're american with english/irish/polish/italian background
>average or maybe a bit taller for a girl
>brown
>pretty big
>small to average
>she has a couple friends from class, I think, and maybe some online friends too
>drank a little bit socially in high school, she says she doesn't now, also she takes some kind of medication
>barely passable
>3.5/10
>2.5/10

>you are a irl noob to think sorority stacy doesn't bang atleast 20 times a week
And you must have gotten all of your information about college from Animal house

Obviously she's not going to have a boyfriend but I don't know if she's that fat chick who sleeps around to make up for her fatness.

I don't know how to tell you this user, but she is probably fucking a guy, and if not, trying to catch the attention of guy. No one is hygienic unless they want to look presentable to other people. Her weight and your valuation of her facial beauty tells me she is, at the least potentially attractive to some make, and her large group of friends is also indicative of her social life.

Your sister is safe from wrath of deshawns and daquans. I won't welcome her as a fembot but your sister is aight. Don't let her go to russia in worldcup

Social drinking may be indicative that she at least may not be a virgin.

I don't talk to them because I don't have self control when it come to pussy.
The last time I tried to talk to a female classmate I ended up barebacking her after she told about not be pregnant and taking pills seriously now.
I'm just some sorry sex addict: I barebacked and creampied a 12 yo girl, a gilf inside her shop, some 40 yo inside a church bathroom and even more wacky shit.

I think I need professional help to live like a normal human.

>mentioned 10 females
In what way?

From Dirty Grandpa

gawd bless student girls they're up for most things.

Attached: anne_hathaway_topless.jpg (500x607, 65K)

First of all I said I think she's mentioned like 10 females
Idk if they're her friends
It sounds like 95% of the time she's talking about her roommate
Maybe the other 9 are her more socially active roommate's friends

She also is sort of obsessive about her hygiene so it's not like she's doing this at random

If she have tits big enough I would fuck her like a mad animal and even cum inside her.
I love fat girls with big tits, I just love it.

>Go for psychology
>Majority is made up of females
>Most of them are Tumblr-tier hipsters
>The more awkward you are, the more interest you spark
I'm not even kidding, every single guy had mandatory contact with at least three females. We had a balding midget with a mustache that made inappropriately indecent jokes and wore turtlenecks, and he still made several female friends that'd sit next to him in each class.

Attached: 1489956239455.jpg (300x297, 14K)

Not really, i am employed. If i wanted to go chat with them it would be during work or sleep hours. Also i went to that uni for 4 years and never got a gf, no point trying again

>5 years of college on a mostly female course
>still manage to remain a kissless virgin
I was literally surrounded by girls all of the time and not even one of them even considered ever giving me a chance. My life is such a fucking joke.

Attached: 121243432435.jpg (662x712, 34K)

They aren't even ugly, they just scream "normie"

This right here. Every girl I've asked out has a dude, and trying to steal another guy's girl is a great way to get your ass kicked.