ITT: share your bumble/tinder stories

Tell me about your experiences with tinder and bumble or your opinions on such apps. Personally im ugly so i don't get matches but hbu fellow robots

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-14-18-54-55.png (720x1280, 895K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSD0JBk81IM
youtube.com/watch?v=ootqCFoJMdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Asks for dating experiences with women on /r9k

These apps are pointless if you aren't white. Remember, only non-whites can be robot incels.

Stop with the racial divide bruv I aint here to crucify your skincolor though pol is. As long as we're in the same boat you're good with me.

What the fuck is Bumble?

youtube.com/watch?v=jSD0JBk81IM

You right man we just all robots tryna chase after happiness and or love

i did score a makout session one time. but my autism ruined everything and she never texted me back

Accidentally bought tinder plus for a year and got it refunded within the first 5 minutes of realizing what a dumbass I was. Though with me purchasing it, I still was able to reap the benefits despite getting a full refund in my bank account. Here's what I've gone through so far with using it:

Firstly I'm a black user, so I'm expecting lower results for the more desired races (white, asian, etc.)
Secondly, before I bought Tinder+, I had 19 matches to start with.
Tinder+ allows you unlimited swipes, 5 super likes, and a boost that allows you to be seen by everyone in the area.
After using the boost, 5 super likes, swiping everyone in my area, and after a full 24 hours, I'm confident in saying that Tinder+ is fucking useless.
In the 24 hour span I have only received 9 matches from the boost. All of which are 50+ miles away. Of the 9 new adds, only 5 of them responded after the first message.

Don't fall for these premium offers bullshits. They're only there to rip you off. Thankfully this didn't cost me a dime.

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THIS YET ANOTHER 64 GAME I NEED. But bumble is basically tinder 2.0 (not really its the same shit different skin)

Why are we blacks doomed to struggle

>s-stop pointing out objective truths

Kill yourself libcuck

Attached: IMG_3276.png (645x729, 56K)

Someone has to be the lowest common denominator. Take your role with pride in knowing that you're saving your fellow anons from utter rejection, not despair.

Attached: rustledjimmies.png (580x482, 454K)

I got two matches
I set up a date but I ended up ghosting them because it was hard as fuck trying to keep a conversation through texts and I'm even more autistic in real life
Then I deleted the app

I get a few matches but I'm too much of a bitch to just ask to fuck

We just have to act like thugged out niggers.

Pass me on that gay thug shit. I'm unironically just being myself because it physically hurts to act like someone I'm not.

Yeah. I wouldn't be able to keep the act up. I just like being a sarcastic goofball but these nigresses don't seem to like that.

I mean, personally, if I hung around someone who was sarcastic nonstop I wouldn't like to be around you either.

these. I just wanna be the goofy ass nigga i am and not act like an inner city goon

It's non-stop. Maybe like 70%.

Most non-blacks/non-niggish blacks love my humor. Some niggish blacks love my humor but it's mostly guys because guys are better with humor.

Are you negros going for black women? Cause if you're going for white women you can't be mad that they don't want you.

90% of the girls I'm interested in are black, yes. The 10% of white girls are there simply because they've shown interest in me.

Bruh i swipe right on everyone i dont even have a preference anymore.

Not black, but all half decent brown girls are racist as fuck and only date cumskins.

Then I can sympathize with your struggle, my good negros. Tinder is a fucking joke if you aren't a Chad, or in your case a Tyrone.
Yeah, I have seen this. It's unfortunate. I believe that everyone would be happier if racemixing was outlawed once again.

This. Or they only go after lightskin guys who they worship like fucking God's. Nothing's more annoying then a dark skin girl saying "i only date light skins"

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ootqCFoJMdo
Original thoughts.

Attached: WPPepe.jpg (618x803, 102K)

FELLOW RICHMOND NIGGA

I superliked a girl...eaasily prettiest/cutest girl imo... she liked me bk... i didnt kno what to say...that was over a year ago....
Still look at her bio
Such a fucking beta

Attached: 31944118_10155243304411150_6924593372669673472_n.jpg (908x908, 65K)

AYOOO WASSUP MY NIGGA

Cmon user my general advice is if ur too scared to say something to a girl just listen to some music or some shit to hype you up and get you into that do or die mood

im a cyborg/failed normie and used tinder a lot in the past. it basically went exactly as the stories go for chads on tinder. i would set up multiple dates per week and fuck whoever showed up. my pictures didn't display my demeanor or looks well (i didn't go through the trouble of getting HQ or extremely interesting pics but you should if you really want to pull), so the girls who met with me would be hooked instantly and become FWB's if i wanted

i stopped eventually. after 5-8 months of doing that it actually made me really sad to see girls become attached and very clearly want to be more/date. im also strange in the sense that i only find sex with a girl im attracted to personality wise to be very pleasurable. having sex with a girl i think is stupid and basic as fuck just turns me off. doesn't help they're usually vanilla as fuck in bed

I get matches, but rarely get responses.
I've managed to meet one girl, but I got wasted and she left.

At this point I've basically given up, and just say dumb shit for a laugh.

VCU or JTC?

I actually live in petersburg and go to vsu but it says i live in fucking Richmond for some reason but then again petersburg isnt that far from it

> but my autism ruined everything
how

VSU is a nigger school, right?

Pretty much. Not alot of them are trying to get an mechanical engineering degree like me

I can't be the only one who lies about their age to try and fuck some PTP 18-19 year olds, right? I'm 28 but put 25 and I still look fucking baby face young, so it's not like it's a big difference.

Attached: Kumiko_here_she_is.png (924x720, 394K)

Oh, and to top off the series of 50+ mile away swipes, I got super-liked by someone. 294 miles away.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-14-21-14-32.png (720x1280, 807K)

Almost every man on Bumble is a Chad and I could never get the courage to talk to them let alone meet them

are you attractive femdroid?

I could be but I'm fat

It is not exactly what said. True, it is mostly a re skin, but the key difference is that once you match, women have to initiate the chat. IE even more fit for chads.
Good to see the 804 representing, fellas

stop being fat

orgin

Being white isnt enough. You need to be about thhe instagram life

I met my future ex wife on tinder.

Judge me.

fuck im so jealous. I've spent blood and sweat trying to get interesting pictures and a good bio only for me to get 7 likes in the past 5 days. Where's my happy ending goddamn it. I'm tired of fucking being the loser.

Attached: saitama.jpg (600x375, 27K)