Be 18 year old KHV dateless senior in HS

>be 18 year old KHV dateless senior in HS.
>pretty decent looking aryan guy, 6'1".
>wearing a nice blue Hawaiian shirt.
>walking in hallway.
>roastie wearing tight pants freshman/sophomore walks past me, looks up at me and smiles.
>a little bit later I'm walking to the bathroom and I walk past her again.
>her shoulder slighty brushes mine.
>She looks at me again, and says "I like your shirt and hair man"
>oh t-thanks, y-you too.
>walk back to class as quick as I can.

What did she mean by this? What should I do if I walk past her again tomorrow?

Attached: Sadayo_Kawakami.png (523x1745, 732K)

Change school or kill her

>hawaiin shirt
>nice shirt
jesus she has no taste at all just try talking to her damn it

>What did she mean by this?
she's into you
>What should I do if I walk past her again tomorrow?
smile and say hey

either it's an epic prank or she wants your anus OP

Hawaiian shirts are chad tier.

>6'1
NOT A FUCKING ROBOT NIGGER GET OFF AND GO BACK TO PLEBBIT

Post the shirt, fag. So we can tell if she actually liked it or was just shitting on you

Here's the shirt, orginal post.

Attached: c3c0dcaf-7828-4753-86d8-28efcfabe74e.png (900x1600, 1.29M)

Thats a handsome shirt user :^3

I'm a KHV dateless, no friends, and I've been rejected by every girl I've asked out. Also 6'1" is around average in many European countries.

I dunno, it's a pretty cool shirt I guess. Nothing wrong it with. And those are some Chadly hands and forearms. I think she likes you bro.

It got decent colors, it looks nice.
Try to hit on her.

Maybe, she could've just been messing with me or just trying to be nice since im always alone, I'll try to take some creepshots of her tomorrow for you anons.

don't hit on her or try to date her my dude, you're 18 and she's like 15, it could get you in trouble

you look pretty well built for an 18 y o so I would guess she wasn't poking fun. I feel like long sleeve Hawaiian shirts are dumb tho, pic related is literally what Im wearing today too lol

Attached: 1526423060175374246512.jpg (1600x1200, 671K)

I don't know how old she is, but there is no law saying you cannot date or hit on someone becuase of their age, plus if she's a sophomore she might be 16, which is legal where I live.

Nice shirt user, I have some short sleeve ones also, but most of mine are light blue/white colors.

THOSE HANDS THOSE VEINS GIMME GIMME IM IN LOVE

Bro don't mess this up by taking creepshots of her. Then again I don't know how you feel about being a robot. Honestly I don't feel anyone under like 30 should consider themselves a robot or incel. Just act natural and try to hold in the spaghetti. You'll be fine.

Are you a female (female)?

Orgi