So how many of you are willing to fight for what you believe?

So how many of you are willing to fight for what you believe?
I think robots shouldn't leave this earth without scorching those Whomst did them wrong.

Attached: 1525942012279.jpg (960x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU
youtu.be/SDTZ7iX4vTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"I have this dream. I'd like to host a satellite television show and invite all the biggest bands onto one stage. Then I'd come out with a great big wheelbarrow of machine guns and ask them, 'Now how many of you are gonna do anything? How many are going to pick up a gun and how many of you are gonna cling to your guitars?"
-David Bowie

Ow the Edgehog

Because the only thing I believe in is that there is nothing left to believe in

I'm going to assume he was high on coke when he said that, as he usually was.

You wouldn't watch this show with David Bowie giving bands machine guns?
You are the weirdo.

>how many of you are gonna do anything?
Do anything about what? Why would they put down their guitars for guns when their job is to play guitar?

I dunno! Maybe that's part of the show, he takes them to the range and teaches them how to shoot?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU

Lol low Iq quote

This is fucked up dude you need help

>So how many of you are willing to fight for what you believe?

But user, I believe in nothing. Progress is an illusion. Free will is an illusion. Life is meaningless.

Violence can't solve the worlds problems. In this day and age where we are being further poisoned and manipulated by the elite, It will be language that saves us from this hell. Violence only aids the enemy. Words, knowledge, and unity is the key to victory.

Attached: 1426370532828.gif (550x400, 212K)

I unironically want to be invited onto a new show where I can public execute whatever faggot news anchor.

Nobody ever really did me that much wrong though. The obvious target would be hot women since they reject me but its not really their fault i'm ugly or have cripplingly bad social skills due to a number of factors.

You are stupid as fuck senpai. Violence solves all problems. You aren't going to get anything done with out it. It has never actually happened in any real high stakes situation before.

>Violence solves all problems

Not really but yeah violence is necessary to achieve things at times.

Girls don't become fans of spree killers, they become fans of serial killers and even marry them
Someone make a chad serial killer vs virgin spree killer image

To what end, user? We can't harm those in charge with material. We need to break free and unite the people against our enemy.
No arguments here.

>Violence solves all problems.

The Unabomber thought like that. He did not solve shit.

I care less and less about the "world's problems" now. I used to, and consider myself fairly "redpilled", but now it's like, are the world's problems my problems? I have no real stake in what happens either way.

gee federal agent, I wouldn't ever do something that would involve hurting others!

>Violence can't solve the worlds problems
The real problem is that the worlds problems are caused by violence and the ones who contribute to these problems only understand violence. IE: US Government, Israel, ect.
Ironically the only way to solve these problems are to violently overthrow those in power much like the Bolsheviks did in russia but that's even a problem in itself.

Attached: RIQzhW9.jpg (1065x859, 74K)

We can work to make the illusion nicer though.

It's all about scale, just look at how many faggots Uncle Joe purged.

Now that is a drug i need to try

Sup fbi. No one here wants to hurt.anybody quit shilling. The incel boogieman is a hoax

I believe in nothing, Lebowski

A lot of them stylized themselves as rebels and revolutionaries, who'd fight against THE MAN. So brave and risky, playing music and singing songs in a land with freedom of speech.

>Violence can't solve the worlds problems

only bitches believe this, the biggest problems in history were started, and ended, by violence

this is Literally incel radicalization, you"re not fucking ISIS,don"t fucking kill people.

Look at it and tell me what that ultimately achieved?

Attached: 520px-Woody_Guthrie_2.jpg (520x480, 44K)

Spoken like a true retard. How about not causing violence; thus, not having any problems to begin with? Stop eating your own cum, it makes you dumb.

The only people who are really worried about violence are the financial douches worried about their heads being put on stakes outside of the NYSE. or another 9/11 kek

He wanted his manifesto published and it was.

This, that quote is basically Bowie saying they all like to pretend to be rebellious heroes, but really they're all cowards who are doing fucking nothing special.

do it for me guys, the only form of entertainment for me anymore is mass shootings and other similar happenings.

Ok, man I live in wellington florida

Anyone remember Asa Coon?
>On Wednesday, October 10, 2007, Asa H. Coon entered the five-story school building shortly before 1:00 p.m. EST, armed with two handguns (a .22-caliber revolver and a .38-caliber revolver),[2][3] and a box of additional rounds of ammunition for each pistol; three folding knives were also in Coon's possession, which were all stocked together in a duffel bag.[4] Wearing a Marilyn Manson concert shirt, black jeans, and black-painted fingernails,[5] Coon walked to the fourth floor of the building and entered the men's washroom where he loaded two revolvers.[6]

>The shooting began at approximately 1:06 p.m. on the fourth floor of the building, after 14-year-old Michael Peek punched Coon in the face for bumping into him. When Peek walked away, Coon shot him in the abdomen.

Attached: tumblr_o7bo4jpz741uiyr6oo1_500.png (492x342, 307K)

based fucking super hans

Attached: Super-Hans.png (1280x721, 933K)

How are you supposed to get people to do what you want without the use of force?

No, but I'm not surprised. Seems the only casualty was himself. This is some vintage school shooter shit right here though, with the Manson shirt, black nails etc. He even has an Encyclopedia Dramatica entry; I thought that place died with old /b/.

Attached: 1433793011868.jpg (2004x3000, 697K)

youtu.be/SDTZ7iX4vTQ

Nah more like this.

>I think robots shouldn't leave this earth without scorching those Whomst did them wrong.
Biology and nature are at fault though, not other people who also suffer the human condition.

>It's you moment to be a badass.
>block bully
>get decked by bully.
>shoot him in the back
>wound a couple others.
>bully and teachers get out of hospital the next day or same day.
>total failure.

Attached: 1509066740389.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

>machine guns
stupid limey

Gay indie shit. The other video is much better because they actually shoot stuff up with invisible guns.