At what age did you grow out of wanting to fuck traps?

At what age did you grow out of wanting to fuck traps?

Attached: 1493146674508.png (600x800, 302K)

17, because thats when I realized i wanted to BE the trap instead

Attached: 1525124380431.jpg (638x749, 96K)

>wanting to fuck traps
what about wanting traps to fuck me?

In my late 20s. It's a dumb meme. I don't know how it became a thing on this board.

i think about 10% of men have transvestic fetishism (getting off to women's clothing)

probably a large array of them end up as degenerate loners and ultimately settle on r9k

I thought I grew out of it a few times but I always end up coming back. I'm 26 and I still want to fuck traps.

Sorry to be precise it's a 3% which is about 1 in 30, a pretty damn large amount.

Alternatively, autists are faceblind so traps look more feminine to them.

true, also prison gay is very real

20 hours ago, DEFINITELY not going to fap to traps again but you should post more so I can prove how much I've grown out of it.

still haven't but also want to be a qt trap with a trap bf

pic related you giving up on traps

Attached: not gay.png (1280x1600, 1.02M)

I feel like its only because traps seem more feminine than women (not sexually but smaller and more fragile)
It makes me want to pin them down and fuck them till they cant walk right, its some kind of instinct

Never felt any temptation or desire. Maybe it was waiting for me after necrophilia and cuckoldry, but I didn't progress lower than that before starting being serious about what I jerk off to.

3% is 3 in 100 you window licking retard

which is about 1 in 30 dipshit

23-24. One day it just hit me that having sex with men is pretty dumb and pointless. I'm glad all those traps turned me down when I was interested, I feel like I dodged a bullet. I'm still a fag but at least I can honestly say I never had sex with a man.

Attached: 1455543927764.jpg (1600x900, 126K)

I don't think I ever wanted to fuck a trap. I just get off imagining a female forcing a guy to wear women's clothing/ be feminized. Had it since I watched cartoons where it happened. My first prepubescent boners were while watching cartoons where guys were forced to crossdress or tg'ed. Then I discovered DeviantArt and it took off. Then I discovered this hell hole and it took off even further to where now I get off on imagining guys getting forcefully feminized and then either sucking dick or getting fucked by dick, whether it be by a futa or an actual guy. I can only really do 2D traps though as 3D is mostly disgusting.

I was way too into traps until I actually fucked a girl

i never even wanted to fuck a trap, i always wanted to be a girl... and be fucked by a man

Attached: 5abef094609a473142b29c2af29988e8a021196c[1].png (1463x2742, 1.34M)

>alice
kek

Still haven't. Maybe eventually. Had a re-vanilla-ization period of a couple months where I watched nothing but vanilla stuff but once I started getting a couple tastes again of BDSM and traps (my 2 big fetishes) I was right back into nothing but that. I honestly don't get it, I'm straight as an arrow, I have no attraction to any guys in real life, even the gays and legitimate twinks, but traps make me diamonds. I've always wanted to take a trap cock deep down my throat, have him cum balls deep in me, then bend him over and myself cum equally balls deep in his ass. Straight tho. Traps aint gay.

Attached: i739596.jpg (960x397, 63K)

I dont care if the one on the left is a dude, I would facefuck till completion.

do you self insert as the guy feminized or are they external to you