Threesome

Ask a guy who just had a threesome and want to brag about it anything

Attached: Best day ever.jpg (720x1280, 79K)

how much did it cost you? they look pretty hot so it must've been a bit.

What's it like gettig spitroasted?

What's your solution for peace in the Middle East?

Did it hurt when the guy rammed your ass?

just greentext the whole thing
we both know thats what you actually want to do

>Be me
>FatSlob.jpg
>Had enough of that life
>Get into the gym
>Had nice complexion and good height
>After like a year I start becoming really fit
>ThotsareThots.gif
>Start giving the dick as they wanted
>Mostly do Cardio so good stamina
>Longest and Best fuck of her life
>Continue being fwb
>Birthday coming soon
>She decided to give me my BD present
>Best gift of my life
Life is good

You fucked ugly flat chested chicks. Not really a feat.

WHY IS SHE WEARING BOOTS
FUCKING WHORE DONT WEAR SHOES INSIDE MY HOUSE

Like 7/10, so not that bad IMO. Way too drunk to even care about posting their faces

Attached: Yee yee.png (985x1544, 1.64M)

I had one before too but the fact that you want to brag about it here just makes me wish bad things will happen to you. Just piss off.

bitch on the right is nice but her eyes are squinting a bit

if you dont mind posting their faces you might as well post the op image uncensored
unless of course that isnt actually them and youre just full of shit

So you hired two prostitutes instead of one. Good for you, but not really some big feat worth boasting about.

I don't care, unless you're a manlet(aka life in nightmare mode).

Have a feeling both girls are over 5'8

They look scandanvian so probably.
T. Someone who beat Oblivion

That picture is taken in Burgerland.

jesus chirst both of them look like hteyre at gunpoint LMAO

I swear that bitch on the right is lele pons

You paid 2 hookers?

Sure, I was muted and I don't know why

Attached: Uncensored.jpg (720x1280, 43K)

One is a FWB and she made the whole thing happen

The one in heels looks so unhappy/uncomfy there

please tell me the girl on the left is the fwb and you put up with the she beast on the right to be able to say you've had a threesome

meh

not to detract from it, congrats they're fun. but aim higher now bro. don't settle on that being your "best day ever"

did you cum in one and make the other lick it out?

did you film it bruh?
pics or it didnt happen

Yeah, Right girl fwb, left girl best friend of fwb

Not really, I didn't find the time to do it lol

wait the tall one of the fwb?
all respect for you lost bro

have you got any more pics at all?

I mean, left, short girl, I haven't sleep yet and I'm drunk af. Mathilde is her name.

i mean it's also not bad to have a threesome with a girl much better looking than your main lol

How do you get a FWB anyway?

Didn't have that many pics of them desu, it was all too sudden and they send them from Snapchat so I had to figured out how to save them

Attached: Oh yeah.jpg (720x1280, 60K)

>I had to figured out how to save them
by screenshotting

Meet a girl you are both attracted to each other but don't want anything serious

yee, but girls don't like it when you screenshot snapchat nudes so I ended up downloading a screenrecording app, works well desu

1) Be worse looking than the girl and willing to fuck her sloppy seconds pussy

2) Be better looking than the girl you're fucking so she keeps coming in hopes you want to date her

If you're fucking a girl and you don't ss snapchat pics because you're afraid they might be mad, you're fucking retarded

Saving a pic with the risk she will be mad enough to not fuck me, Flawless logic

what app do you use?
also moar

Lmfao do you let her peg you too? If you regularly have sex with a girl and she gets mad at you saving pictures of her, she already thinks you have zero self-respect

The problem isn't the girl I'm already fucking, it's the new girl I might get to fuck

Hope this thread gets deleted, fucking normie faggots all of you.
Go to /soc/ you queers.

az screen recorder, don't have that many pics of these two desu

Attached: assss.png (1041x1517, 1.55M)

how do threesomes work without being awkward?

Fwb make it work, I have no idea how to start one if you want 2 girls to join desu

does it just record things or does it have other snapchat features too?
why you still censoring shit?

>having a threesome
>literally getting cucked by a roastie
is there anything more beta than being cucked by a woman?

did u nut inside both of them?

That one is how she send it. And record your screen you can open snap and then just save the image or vid you want

I mean the actual sex part. It seems like one of the people would end up being a third wheel.

Used condom, don't want any childs of my own yet

Mostly while you fuck one you give oral, or make out with the other one. The girls do stuff on their own as well

Wow she probably trusted you and now these images are going to spread like wildfire. Might as well enjoy it until it last, asshole.

>Mostly while you fuck one you give oral, or make out with the other one.
Seems kind of stupid desu.

Thots be thots m8. Girl I care about don't mind me sendong this pics so meh

did you nut on their faces?

Yes, most in the left girl but yeah to both

can you give me a basic outline of how to start fucking thots
im pretty fit and not bad looking i just dont really know any girls and i dont know how to approach them

how old are you

fuck you filter

The one on the left has a nice pussy. Did you eat her out?

It's mostly about confidence, just be confident in yourself and that's about it

But where do you meet them? Where did you meet your FWB?

no matter how confident you are girls arent just gonna jump on the floor and start sucking your dick as you pass
theres obviously more to it than that

It depends on what the girls are like. If both girls are subs (true for most cases) they'll get off on you telling them what to do and how to do it. You taking what you want and using them for your own pleasure will be a turn on. They sort of compete to be the one who makes you cum

If one is a more on the dom side (the most likely alternative), she'll get off being the "third wheel" and will play the role similar to how an MMF would go - you and that dom will direct/command the other girl around. She'll get off on seeing the girl get fucked by you while forcing her head down to eat her out

College, a few years ago

get 3 decent pictures and use tinder. buy tinder plus (it's cheap and worth it) and swipe regularly. if you're awkward and don't know how to meet girls to fuck (not date) from tinder, read red pill articles about tinder game on reddit (NOT r/tinder) and the like. those places also good for setting up profiles

i advise spoofing your location (via tinder plus) to a different city in your state and using that as practice - to hone down your game and figure out what pics get you the most likes and from which kinds of girls. keep trying to set up meetings with girls where it is implicitly clear you're going to fuck, like one of you going to the others apartment, and when you have girls who are truly down to meet (i.e. on the day of the meeting she is still down to meet), you'll be ready to do it in your own city and for reals

OP here, this thread is prolly dead, just a last post to boast my ego a little more

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-16.png (1072x239, 31K)

Length and girth? oregano

Don't have exact measures but girls sometimes send me shit like this so I think I'm good in both aspects

Attached: yeet.jpg (640x1136, 59K)

looks really pedestrian and planned out, like, "oh hey, yeah, sure lets have a 3some, i'll mark it on my calendar"

the best ones are the ones you don't expect.

>he's a normie AND he's proud of it
holy kek you're pathetic

So you fucked gentle whispering and lele pons, is that right?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get out, Chad

Are you from Australia? The chick on the left looks exactly like a chick my mum is friends with.

THIS
Fuck outta here normalshit.

Just admit you paid for them. It's one thing to fuck a hot girl. A whole different thing to have a threesome with 2. You need to be chad to do this. Confidence doesn't matter if you're ugly to average kek

got any more pics of your fwb? Doesn't have to be that day, just any good pics of her body would be nice. Bonus if getting fucked.

How can anyone take this seriously?
Its such a pathethic attempt of flattery

Attached: 1484083553696.png (400x381, 108K)

Are you unironically autistic, my friend?

>pathethic attempt of flattery

Do you mean a compliment?

>7/10

you need glasses. the left has wrinkles and her face is ugly. the right looks better but looks like she is ready to hit the wall at any moment.

Attached: 90c3c07923efb4fe2336b1e734cf849b.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

bump for GIVE US MORE NUDES

I'm pretty sure Snapchat picks up on screenrecording dude. Not sure about Android but they do on iOS

nice job OP, and thanks for the OC with nudes n' shit

Attached: 1521353482074.gif (212x225, 90K)

He still slept with two girls at the same time. That's more than you'll ever be able to do in your entire life. Stay mad.

Attached: 1500408839086.gif (500x281, 1.05M)