Thoughts on the darling in the franxx?

Anime flavour of the month /a/ can't stop talking about it. What about you guys?
Personally it seems to be full of roasties and sluts.

Attached: 1526468693537.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-j8sX95vkfc
youtube.com/watch?v=AM-aXEAhwq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zero Two a cute.
The show is shit though.

Abe has to push teenage sex or his people will die out.

But she's a slut. She kissed MC the second time she saw him.

Did she know from the very beginning that they had met before though?

They haven't duh

I wish Kokoro would rape me.

It's like Gurren Lagann, without any of what made Gurren Lagann fun.
I'm convinced that the only reason this is popular is because "hurr durr they're fucking inside the mechs".

Initially. That's worn off, now it's just teen romance soap opera.

It's only popular in the west too. I wonder why. It's almost flopping in Japan. If it made a few more mistakes it would have been cancelled

I found the sexual euphemism amusing at the start due to how unsubtle it was but now it's pretty eh, i'm invested enough to continue watching.

Supposedly it is a mecha anime. But I have not ONCE seen any mecha from the show posted anywhere. So I will not watch it.

dropped it after the 8th episode. don't know if i'll finish watching it but it was garbage.

You have to watch whatever trigger or A1 does because it's inevitable that /a/ will flip their shit.
If you think back a short while to Eromanga sensei, /a/ flipped their shit.
People still frequently post oreimo threads.
As for trigger, kiznaiver was a bit shit, but we all remember KLK.

Considering this a collab between those studios, this was totally forseeable.
Not the kokoro thing, no one saw this coming. Best slut girl btw.

Attached: Kokoro.(Darling.in.the.FranXX).full.2295958.png (773x1168, 358K)

She did, how else would she call him her Darling?

>tfw for some reason can remember Kiz more than KLK despite watching Kiz once and KLK three times
There's just something about ideas focused on friendship that makes me want to hurt myself.

It's likely you're being reminded strongly of kiznaiver from watching franxx.
They're very similar thematically.

The thing is I'm not watching Fran though. I haven't watched a single episode of it yet because I've got autism where I can't watch weekly, I need to be able to watch it all at once or I stop giving a shit about it.
I'm just so much of a manchild that has had his reality skewed so much that Kiznaiver is something he remembers because it was based around friendship despite how shitty it was.

Because the mechs are dumb and the combat is only so so. The only notable thing about it is that the girls have butt handles and moan while the guy pilots them. Plus the pseudo-NTR.

Pixiv has 7,268 hits for the series, and that's a lot for a new series that has been around for less than six months.

>If it made a few more mistakes it would have been cancelled
Anime doesn't get cancelled.

That's not enough for a hit anime.

What's the last good anime to come out in recent years (post-2010) that had an MC that wasn't either a pussy beta or teenager?

Attached: smughead.png (420x551, 188K)

I haven't been monitoring pixiv results like a hawk or anything, but in my experience that many results indicates a hit. Princess Principal had a lot of pixiv submissions too, and it sold well.

>Month
More like 2 mothns now. I like it. Zorome RIP in piece next episode.

Megalo Box, Golden Kamuy and Legend of Galactic Heroes are airing right now.

do you guys think promare isn't gonna come out in 2019? what the fuck is going to happen if trigger gets AOTY for TWO years in a row?

Nothing is going to happen, even if we pretend that AOTY is determined by an objective standard, which it's not.

>kissing is a fighting procedure
>girl is positioned in front like the guy is gonna enter her ass
Oversexualized anime for teenbros that have boiling hormones

i still liked oreimo
eromanga hurt

It's really good and you're retarded. I don't get why everyone thinks kokoro is a slut. There's nothing slutty about breaking up with a dude and getting into a relationship with another and becoming a mommy.

There's too much sexual innuendo.
You must be a teenbro

gave me a chuckle
originalo

>even if we pretend that AOTY is determined by an objective standard, which it's not.
Tastelet.

>Tastelet
Saved

Attached: 1526331130948.png (287x325, 78K)

It was alright at first but it kinda became increasingly obvious that the action took a seat to the side for dumb fucking teenage romance bullshit. I really hate how the market is geared more towards this dumb waifu faggotory and shipping drama bullshit but apparently that's the only thing that even fucking sells in anime these days so we all asked for it.

Attached: 1522268870110.png (944x531, 332K)

Why is it such a bad thing to use sex in anime in a serious manner? Normally it's always played for jokes, but now when it actually means something all the brainlets get mad.

Prove that AOTY is determined by an objective standard.

why do they have to make the fat guy suffer?

The problem is that the show expects viewers to take it seriously even though the events are actually utterly ridiculous. And by and large it's the funny kind of fanservice that Westerners object to.

no you idiots, she doesn't figure out it's the same person until episode 13

Ditf isn't really a mech anime, it's a drama. Which is good if you're like me and like dramas, but anyone who wanted an action show is going to be disappointed.

shameless japanese lipophobia

Just like real life. Rekt desu

weak show targeted to normies, nothing more to say about it, at least for now

>Princess Principal
Lmao didn't that flop worse than Flip Flappers?

It averaged 6K per volume and they recently announced a series of movie sequels. So no, it didn't flop.

>Legend of Galactic Heroes
New one looks like shit though

Here comes the usual "oh but that's shit so it doesn't count" excuse.

would that America be put to the same sword

>What's the last GOOD anime to come out in recent years...

ah yes, the fabled teenbros
magnificent chatmeme, my friend

jojo sucks

>/a/ can't stop talking about it
Crossboarder faggots can't stop talking about it. I dropped it around ep12 when I realized there was no actual plot at all and the entire 24 episode anime would be nothing but teenage relationship drama.

Yes, that's a convinient loophole. You can reject the results by claiming that they weren't "good."

I still haven' watched "place beyond the universe" or VEG yet, so I'm a bit behind on /a/'s flavor of the month.

It almost flopped though mate.

>It almost flopped though mate.
Based on what?

Like all flavor of the months anime /a/ picks, it's garbage.

Just look at Watamote.

everyone thinks it's shit but i fucking love it. also, hating something popular doesn't make you edgy

Whoever caused it to be rated 8/10 on Mal is a criminal.

>no underlying plot
watch ep 13

>It has action lmao just look at episode 6! Nevermind how no other episode has it.
>It has plot lmao just look at episode 13!

If /a/ says it's good, then it must be trash.

different strokes for different folks i guess. you can watch it or not but i really like it. ep13 and beyond is where i started to get some bittersweet feels

Good thing /a/ never says that about anything.

>Makes 20 threads about franxx teenbro drama
>It's not good
/a/ seems to love it.

Making a lot of threads about something on Jow Forums doesn't mean it's something people like. When VEG was airing the coverage was non-stop and even other threads were hijacked, but it was almost nothing but people complaining. In general on Jow Forums people don't like anything.

It's not perfect but it the best thing that came out this year

Nigga 90% of anime is pure trash.

It's the worst thing this year mate.

Kokoro fucked in the 17th episode. Such a slut.

If you have better, please supply

nothing this year will be worst than mahou shoujo site

BnHA

the real shit taste is here guys

Wrong. It's actually a good anime with good combat and a MC who is a bitch but not stupid.

>Nigga 90% of anime is pure trash.
No it's not. This is a meme.

90% of anime are below 8/10 on mal so they are trash.

I agree it's probably around 60-70%
>mal

Attached: bait12.jpg (600x600, 16K)

>combat
so many things you can like about an anime but you choose this
have fun with dbz-tier shit

It's a meme. It's always either 90% or 99%, and always either trash or garbage. People just keep mindlessly repeating it everywhere they go, and in general people think today that anything less than perfection is trash/garbage/shit. Average works no longer exist, everything is either 0/10 or 10/10, which is in reality completely delusional.

"I don't like romance" is a stalking horse for "these sexual politics are problematic". Anti-moe is SJW kulturkampf.

Being anti-moe means having good taste, faggot.

This anime isn't Moe though. It's promoting western degeneracy.
It's not the cute kind of Moe.

>this is a meme

Are you that stuck up user that shows up in every anime/Jap thread and basically telling everyone they're wrong and all their thoughts about it are memes, and you have more experience than them and your opinion is the only correct one?

This and it doesn't hurt to watch because they've booth been through a lot of fucked up stuff so I'm actually rooting for them.

Moe is just a feeling you have for characters.

You can't argue against what I said so now you are trying to derail the thread into reddit-tier personal drama.

I wish they made more "cool" animes like Cowboy Bebop. With mature themes and aesthetic that goes beyond kawaii desu and teenage romances. Seems the anime industry is in a slump similar to the film industry lately

Attached: 1521853943626.png (500x689, 40K)

Enjoying preteen shit like dbz is better than enjoying teenbro sexual shit like franxx

There's nothing to argue, 90% of animes are shit and your opinion is shit too. These are observations, not arguments.

There are a few but they're hard to find and in between. The biggest audience are unfortunately teenagers.
The Japanese aren't targeting us.

Made this March 26th, saw this coming.

Attached: Untitled-4.jpg (835x666, 110K)

They do make them, but what keeps happening time and time again is that people ignore them and post something like:
>I wish they made more "cool" animes like Cowboy Bebop. With mature themes and aesthetic that goes beyond kawaii desu and teenage romances. Seems the anime industry is in a slump similar to the film industry lately

youtube.com/watch?v=-j8sX95vkfc
youtube.com/watch?v=AM-aXEAhwq4

>90% of animes are shit
Meme.

The audience is a mix of teenagers and adults, and I've not seen any indication that any particular difference exists between the two in Japan.

go back to tumblr, eunuch

At least we can all agree that Kodomo no Jikan was a classic, right?

But both those animes you linked look generic as fuck, user

>Meme.

Fact.

you get to force anti-moe on the rest of us and then go back to your blog with your comms of ryo pissing on akira's face
this is some serious bullshit and I'm mad about it

>"Gee, why isn't there any more muh manime like in the good old Toonami days?"
>"They make it all the time, here is some."
">Uh well that doesn't count because it's shit/generic/blah blah."
Just according to plan.

See

i'll admit the mech seating is weird. it's jap shit though, you're just too retarded to overlook this subtle detail that doesn't affect the plot at all.

See 90% of anime is trash.