pls help
>play random games on pc
>decide to download dishorned
>downloaded 8 gb of troyan virus
>pcgotwrecked.jpg
>installed windows 8 by myself
>computer is utter shit and now i doesnt even open windows media player
>pls help i need to play vidya or ill kil myself is the only thing i had

Attached: 1484293628703.png (633x758, 237K)

Pay for games faggot.

Buy a new hard drive

your comp could still be saved depending on the damage thats been done, youre going to have to be more specific if you want help

Decide to play a game
>Download Brutal Doom
>Follow a web guide to set it up
>It all works with very little fuss.
>Close game
>No idea how to reopen it. Nothing works.

Fuck I'm shit with computers. Which is embaressed as I've spent probably 10s of thousands of hours on them

i wanted more games, and i screwed up trying to install, it lagged and i reboot it now with the new OS it doesnt even runs the most shitty game and i dont know what to do

Install gentoo

Fhsihrhdjdjdhdhj

ill try this thanks man

>Install gentoo
>i want to play games
are you retarded?

your cpu could be getting used up by a lot of background processes that are running especially if it was a trojan you downloaded. just open the command prompt and see how many things are running that you dont recognize

i di this and nothing sketchy came up, besides i installed a new Operative system

you probably should not have done that ive heard nothing but bad things about windows 8

do you think its windows 8 that doesnt let me runs the games? i cant even run hotline miam which is a fucking flash game

don't listen to this faggot, OP.

you just need to remagnetize your harddrive by passing a magnet over it a few times.

im not actually sure, you might have to update your drivers to something that is compatible with windows 8

Drivers may be the problem OP. Try to update them, especially the GPU driver.

>downloaded 8 gb of trojan virus
That's why I'm planning to get into a private tracker

>>downloaded 8 gb of troyan virus

Attached: 1519907116889.jpg (160x168, 6K)

Yeah, when I got hacked I did this and it was fine. These chinese bastards just don't magnetise them enough to withstand an attack in order to make you buy new ones

magnet the hdd that will kill the virus

Search for the installation folder and the game's exe should be in there. Make a shortcut to your desktop so you don't lose it

>be wojak poster
>be retard
wow color me surprised

Attached: Grimes Smile.jpg (1200x800, 161K)

all the drivers?

you probably don't have the drivers for Windows 8

Just get the newest GPU drivers.

Also do the windows updates, it may also provide some drivers. You could also check your HDD for damage, there are tools for that.

>there are tools for that.
care to name them user?

Jesus just reinstall windows it takes less time than writing a thread on here whining about your stupidity

I presume you have backups

>not buying games duing steam sales
Feels bad m8.

>whining about your stupidity
>reddit spacing

Nah man, this stuff is easily found by a simple google search. Put in some effort if you want your stuff fixed.

Where can i get Dishorned and what kind of game is it?

is a "stealth" game, i just liked it because of the design but its shit

I thought it was about horns because it's called Dishorned

don't do this

do this

could also do this but someone of op's intelligence probably does not have backups

>dishorned
>actually meant dishonored

Install linux distro.

Quit vidya.

>Install linux distro.
my laptop has arch linux already i just want to play so vidya

literally just use gazellegames or igg games you fucking degenerates

>Windows 8

This gotta be a bait, seriously.

op you faggot, be sure to have your hdd erased before installing that new w8, then be sure to install all updates and drivers. as eaay you fag. use drivercoud for it.

malware bytes op. Ive had an issue similar
every time i would open cmd it would close instantly and start a program called "soundmixer.exe" malwarebytes got rid of the program itself but I still had to remove certain files for the reigstry

win 7 look up your computer model download drivers from official manufacturer website

so win7>win8?
i knew i fucked up asking adv

did you install the gpu drivers, or any drivers at all

if you have a pre-built pc or a laptop, go to the manufacturer's website, and find their drivers (usually at the support section)
if you have a self-buillt pc, download the drivers from each part's manufacturer's website

i havent install any drivers, and its a pre-built its not for hardcore gaming but to kill time, it has 6gb ram and 500 hdd

>he has arch
>somehow downloaded a trojan
>doesn't know how to fix a virus

i actually think you're like 14 at best

>only people on reddit use paragraphs

i dont simply know how to use fucking windows, i downloaded arch linux because of uni fucking cunt, im studying computer science and its a fucking meme

Ok, look up what manufacturer built the PC and what its serial number/name/model is. Then go to the manufacturer's website, and to their driver section. Enter the serial/name/model and what OS you use, and you will get all the drivers you'll need. Install those, reboot, and your pc will be a thousand times faster.

thanks user have some tit

i downloaded all my games free but this never happened to me because you must download it from legit sites not from unknown sites

Attached: eadsadds.jpg (600x600, 190K)