Wow I love Crispy

Wow I love Crispy

Attached: 1526496677840.jpg (450x800, 99K)

How can any girl compete with Crispy

Attached: 1520889339847.jpg (900x1125, 137K)

wtf is that Pakistani bitch you guys keep posting

SIX CAR PILEUP JUST A MILE UP

I just said it's Crispy.

Attached: 1525999823582.jpg (960x1280, 224K)

>Comparing Muffy to a little Hispanic boy

I will display your dismembered carcass in the town square.

since you shill yourself here what do you want ? whats your end goal. do you get off on "virgins" wanking to you ? genuine interest

I'm not familiar with Muffy, sorry. I will continue to post Crispy though, she's cute.

Attached: 1525998666773.jpg (828x1472, 165K)

Post Ciara instead of this tranny.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.17_[2018.05.08_19.50.05].png (590x594, 332K)

>since you shill yourself here what do you want
I am not Crispy, user. You must be mistaken.

no u mlady

Crispy isn't a tranny.

Attached: 1526001930815.jpg (720x1280, 199K)

post more crispies.

Attached: 1524165294745.jpg (900x1125, 99K)

Fuck off orbiter

oregano

If you keep calling Muffy, Crispy I'm going to get very angry. gggrrrrr.

Who's Muffy? Never heard of her.

i just fell in love
who is this girl?

There's not much to know, she's recently started her chanwhore career

lt's Crispy.

Attached: 1525902139439.png (435x770, 506K)

That's it! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

She's cute. I hate how I always see these awkward, cringy looking girls and I project onto them that they're lonely, weird, quirky girls irl that would be my dream waifu, but in reality they're probably popular and taking bbc all day every day.

i can vividly imagine some user browsing r9k while listening to music, opening a random thread, typing out this reply in tune with the music while headbanging, and leaving the thread.

What's wrong user? I'm just posting some cute Crispy pics.

Attached: 1525891701807.jpg (900x1125, 121K)

unlikely trans

Attached: frafffff.png (583x538, 217K)

Cute neck, would listen to Bauhaus with.

you can literally see the photoshop

Can someone post her nudes/dox so this shit can get pruned? I know you /b/tards have it.

Reported for askin for pizza :^). Also she's not the type to do that.

Cool. So can faggots stop calling her a trap now

>he doesn't know
Lmao

She doesn't have any nudes nor has she been doxed.

>He sincerely believes this thot is pure
I feel sorry for you kid

it's literally on her curious cat, idk why niggers like stirring the pot.

Attached: pokjoikee.jpg (225x225, 3K)

She's a pure virginal maiden. Fuck you.

You had your own shitty thread a few hours ago Ciara, get off the internet for the rest of the day

>pure
>virgin
Hahahahahahahaha jesus man get help. Her nudes have already been posted before

>Her nudes have already been posted before

Attached: 1445427631592.png (1000x1002, 129K)

>Coping this hard
Why the do you think she's even a topic of interest?
You guys do this shit with every attention whore that gets her shit doxxed on /b/ and act like you personally know her because she looks defenseless.
Good on you for protecting this whore's dignity though kid. I'm sure she will reward you with her """"""virgin"""""" pussy like you dream of every night.

She doesn't even post on Jow Forums you mong. She's just a cute instagram girl.

>He unironically believes she's just an innocent girl that posts cute pictures on social media
You really are out of the loop.
Word of advice, any defenseless looking cute girl that gets posted around these parts is a whore whose nudes have already been leaked on /b/. Mods just do a good job of getting rid of threads that spread those nudes because these girls are underage.

Alright, user, you can believe that if it helps you sleep at night.

I'm not the one gushing over some underage roast and pretending like she's a pure virgin lmao.
I'm wasting my time with you tbqh. I'm sure she will notice you for your noble efforts.

its ripa

Yeah I am defending her, because you're spreading misinformation about an innocent teenage girl.

Nice bait retard.
The only girls who've had their nudes leaked are the whores who post here themselves i.e Marky, Ciara, Erica, and Sunny.

At least you admit to whiteknighting like the thirsty beta you are.
I really wish she weren't a roast user, what do I have to gain out of telling the truth? Cmon man drop the act. These cute girls get doxxed on /b/ and Jow Forums beta orbitters pick them up because they want to larp out their fantasies of saving the damaged girl.

Whatever you want to believe man. Just know that you are the reason women are the way they are in the modern era.

She aint damaged she's a normie. You clearly know nothing of her.

Link me to a thread where's she's been doxxed on /b/. You know since all these things are archived, it should be simple.

>Acting like you know her
Point and case. Feel free to let her know you successfully defended her honor on Jow Forums.
>Dude just post cp like it's nothing, mods won't notice

I didn't say to post her "nudes" did I, user? Searching her name in the /b/ archive brings up nothing, and all of the posts are dated AFTER she started getting posted on Jow Forums, so nice bullshit story. I remember when she first started getting posted here and she was found through instagram.

Obviously it got removed from the archives. But she's a whore and you'll never experience her. In the meantime though I have to hang out with my virgin asian gf (asian girls>>>>>>>white whores).

>and she was found through instagram
correct me if i'm wrong, but she was found cause she and crispy exchanged few comments on each other's pics, didn't she?

her face is too narrow, 7/10 at best. She just trucks you faggots with her lowkey-cosplay aesthetic.

Yeah If I remember correctly she was originally posted in a Crispy thread.