I am black

I am black. AMA

Attached: 2017-10-30_132022_Amplification Plot (8).png (3200x2000, 1.84M)

What sort of African? West? South? East? Central?

Father is Central mother is West

I'm sorry that you're a nigger, user.

so am i
fuck off with your attention whoring

Thank you for your concern. But I'm doing okay so far.

Do you have a qt sister I can rescue from your community?

who was better
malcolm x or martin luther king jr

only one correct answer

I'm just trying out Jow Forums for the first time. I don't mean to seem attention-seeking. I'm not African American btw.

Sorry, I'm actually the only child of my family. We are fairly well off, though.

why do black people do nothing except go bak and forth between talking about how cool and tough they think they are because they're violent criminals, and talking about how they're oppressed pathetic baby people who whine and cry about needing handouts to achieve anything other than poverty and an early death or jail?
which is it are you strong and independent, or are you sad little pets who need to be taken care of constantly and attentively like a newborn?
make up your damn mind you can't have your cake and eat it too

You're couldn't be doing that great, you're a nigger after all.

>babby's first inquiry

IM A BEAMER BOY FUCKING BEAMER

What does your graph mean?

I can't speak for all black people but in my opinion we just want to have our problems heard, just like everyone else. I think that we seem to be more violent because its the best way to get lots of attention. I don't condone violence but many of us who are unfortunately very uneducated don't know much better.

I'm not rich. I don't really feel like its a problem, though. I have both my parents and feel am doing ok in school.

Hahaha. Hopefully someone can figure that out!

what african country do you live in

Not Africa. I'm actually in the UK.

quintessentially british my ladd

Thanks. I thought Jow Forums was going to rip me a new one from what I heard. But not everyone is bad it seems.

UK bro

you'll still be hated by many, especially on Jow Forums, but many will assume you're larping and play along

ooga. ooga booga fooga. booga, ooga foog booga booga ooga?

I see. Maybe I should try this out there.

I lost touch with my African roots a long time ago. I can't understand which language or dialect you are speaking in. Google translate doesn't seem to do much.

How wet and tight is your bussy black user?

Attached: dream.jpg (800x800, 67K)

it's obviously somali you uncultured swine

why are blacks so annoying? why are blacks the most entitled race there is? why do blacks get jealous of others and beat up people for no reason? why do blacks steal? why do blacks think doing drugs is cool and hip? why are blacks the most uneducated people on earth?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.03_[2018.03.03_00.58.46].png (900x706, 594K)

how do you he is central african if you never met him?

naija boy?