Tfw hrt has been working and you don't hate your body quite as much anymore

>tfw hrt has been working and you don't hate your body quite as much anymore
Based dodgy online pharmacies letting us beat nature

Attached: 1520393278907.png (1200x802, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/82/2/414/2823229
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you one of them transsys?

this is now a cursed images thread

Attached: still cursed.png (3640x2140, 1.87M)

This meme is the most r9k meme of them all

Normies will never have PPP

>hormones can alter the bone structure after it has finished growing

Enjoy disgusting everyone around you and killing yourself alone in your bathroom.

Attached: auInfJDEvkSuh2lYEFFvA7Z9xj5innEApRkQ-N16c7Y.jpg (640x629, 102K)

Took me a while to find the person under the bed.
Shits like a wheres waldo

Maybe

>implying I said anything about altering my bone structure
Having boobs and female fat distribution is just super nice user. I can still pass as a normal guy to everyone too so I'm not exactly disgusting everyone

Attached: SLGBTQ_Sonichu_poster.jpg (900x1200, 263K)

How about you fuck off with the lies and prove it with a picture.

Oh right, it's because female "fat distribution" is a buzzword and your tits are fucking hairy and man-like.

Okay so you're retarded, your hormones are what determines how fat distributes. Having female levels of estrogen makes your fat go more towards your legs and butt and less makes it go more around your stomach and arms

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/82/2/414/2823229
this study was done on post menopausal cis women but it applies to trans women too (both aim to get in the same hormone ranges with hrt)

Then prove it with a picture or fuck off.

You look like a man who lost weight but still has the tits.

#WeWantCosmo

What's the cement for?

How's a webm?

Attached: 1511051017354.webm (690x388, 1.9M)

>face of a 4/10 dumpy librarian
>misshapen tits
>ass doesn't change
>can still tell it's a man with long hair

Let's see one that isn't 144p so I can point out the hair all over his chin, upper lip, and "tits".

I'll do what I like with my body regardless of the opinions of actual fascists who lust for my blood

They dont want your blood they want you to stop spreading your mental illness you freak

The fact that you not only talk like "them" but also treat us like human garbage shows that yes, you do.

We could (and some do) repress ourselves completely and you'd still probably consider it an "attack" or something

I don't give a shit how you mutilate your body, im just going to laugh at you and point out your delusion while you do it.

Every single cell in every part of your body has a Y chromosome and they will forever. You're enslaving yourself to drugs just to be something for kids to point and laugh at and well-adjusted adults to avoid.

Maybe seek psychological help for your MENTAL ILLNESS.

My psychologist gives me hrt to treat my mental illness user

Transition IS psychological help. At least according to studies done by actual scientists (inb4 jewish conspiracy or whatever nazi bollocks you have to sell) Plus, those chromosomes tell your body to release Test. If you take pills that replace that Test with Est, you essentially have SOME OF (although not all of) the same thing.

Some people don't pass. Some people end up looking like men in dresses and some look completely like women. Both examples being biologically male originally. If you really cared though, you'd support medical developments to make it so that some people didn't end up looking horrible. But you won't. Because you love having someone to shit on because you're sad and unloved like most people on this board

I'm going to set up an online pharmacy and sell cyanide tablets disguised as HRT to kill you faggots so your kind stops existing.

Die faggot we dont want you here.

Attached: 1526497232143.jpg (600x396, 31K)

Wow, you actually look great. Gives me more confidence in the idea

I need more pretty princess point pictures please

The fact that you think the person who makes money off of your mental anguish is trying to get you to no longer need their service proves to me that you are retarded.

>suicide rate almost 50%
>THIS TREATMENT IS A TOTAL SUCCESS WE HAVE SCIENTISTS WHO SAY SO

The only people who say this shit works are the people who sell it as a cure and the poor cunts who fell for it and want others to suffer with them.

NEWSFLASH: the purple egging you on and "supporting your identity" are only doing it because they want to be seen as progressive and increase their social standing. They don't give a shit about you, and yeah you're right I don't care about you much either, but at least I won't lie to you and say I do.

That isn't him, it's from Jow Forumspassing and SPOILER ALERT the dude from the webm has killed himself.

>the dude from the webm has killed himself.
lol big surprise there

Do you get physically weaker as you take your HRT? Was there a particular point you felt this way or did you always feel unwelcome in your own body? Do you plan on eventually getting your male parts removed, and do you think that is worth it? Do you support safe spaces?

this is the only good post in this thread. please share more.

Hrt with estrogen makes your bones weaker, muscle harder to build/maintain, and increases fat production.

If you don't put effort into your looks (which most don't, they assume the HRT is some miracle surgery-in-a-bottle) you will end up looking like a goblin.

Hrt isn't a permanent solution. Work to become what you can be, a man.

throwback here

Attached: cursed still.png (545x406, 205K)

where can i buy thigh high socks?

You look like a Holocaust survivor

When did Reddit start using this board??

This kind of comments are the reason I love this community.

Shut up you dumb tranny.

>that ghost shooter gun
perfect detail

>tfw testosterone working
>doubled my bench press in 6 months
>more confident hitting on women
On my way to becoming Chad desu

We are the most original community

>want to transition so badly but soon to be 23
tfw every good looking tranny are people who got lucky due to based genes or people who got on hrt as teenagers
tfw crippling dysphoria
tfw loath majority of other trannies
tfw think most of you aren't even trans and are just failed men inb4 You're just a bitter hon!

Attached: OroQuLU.gif (659x576, 137K)

All trannies, repressing or not, are defective humans and should kill themselves. It's not that 'most' of you are failed men, all of you are failed men, by definition. You were meant to be a man but it was a failure at birth.

Do the right thing and cleanse the earth of yourself.