I'm about to mug the first vulnerable looking person I come across for food money. AMA

I'm about to mug the first vulnerable looking person I come across for food money. AMA

Attached: 1523380047319.jpg (555x657, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIGpIBiaZb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will i meet my waifu if i kill myself?

How are you going to do it? Fists? Weapon threat?

You know shoplifting from wal-mart is really fucking easy.

Yes and you will be able to make dozens of babies with her.

You know shoplifting is way easier and morally safe thing to do. Put on some nice clothes, go shove a couple steaks down your pants, packet of instant gravy in your pocket and go. Mug someone and you're going to change their life forever. You're going to get the police coming after you. But considering you want to mug someone you're probably an edgy faggot already who 'wants to make those normies suffer like I have'. Hope you get caught in the act and get your ass kicked.

Weapon threat obviously. Got me a pressurized air pistol, though in the dark nobody will know the difference, and a trench knife.
We don't have a Walmart here and I've checked out my local grocery stores, unfortunately the best I could do is sneak a small item, like a candy bar, and that's not gonna help me much. I just need 20 or so bucks to buy rice and beans.

The police ain't gonna do shit, they are literally not investigating things like petty theft anymore because of the insane amounts of crime Muslim migrants brought in. What's the harm in taking a few dozen dollars from a drunk Stacy?

are you just taking straight cash ? or electronics too?

why don't you go on kijiji and get a job you fucking brainlet

Only cash, electronics are too hot and I have nobody to sell them to. The government decided to drop my neetbux because I didn't want to work at a call center anymore, so I have to scrape by for 3 more months.

If OP is serious about this he will probably take the victims phone to ensure he isn't caught. Even if the victim gets a phone the details will likely be blurry by then and OP will be long gone from the scene.

DlS NIGGA FINNA BOUTTA GET DABBED ON

Attached: 1524602756763.jpg (249x249, 17K)

You'd be smart to ditch the phone if you do take it though, GPS trackers are a thing.

Didn't consider that.

Nah, taking phones just increases the risk. It's pitch black outside and I live a couple of miles away from the nearest police station. My city isn't large enough to have patrols and I know how to lose potential pursuers quite easily. I'm also too generic to be recognizable from what little will be visible of me.

Have you surveyed the exact route you intend to use (including getaway paths) for surveillance cameras?

Also don't mug a stacy especially a college one. Yes they are easy targets and that's why they make the news much easier as well, meaning the police will be more pressured to investigate. Your best bet is to mug someone who looks like a robot

IM ON SOME ROB A NIGGA SHIT

TAKE A NIGGA BITCH

Attached: E3763A51-4769-4878-A8F9-C3BE7A9B503A.jpg (746x541, 55K)

>We don't have a Walmart here and I've checked out my local grocery stores, unfortunately the best I could do is sneak a small item, like a candy bar, and that's not gonna help me much. I just need 20 or so bucks to buy rice and beans.
Just cover your face and wear clothes you can dispose of afterwards. Grab whatever you need as if you're shopping normally and then BOLT when you're at checkout. Thank me later faggotoli.

Can't I just send you a dominos gift card?

You must be black or a meth head. Only blacks and meth heads are too stupid to think of other ways to make money to eat.

Attached: 1505265424248.png (624x792, 385K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jIGpIBiaZb0

Godspeed OP
Pretty soon you'll be in jail, learn what you can and go for bigger stuff when you're out.

>tfw heist fantasies are acting up again

Attached: 1519791126937.jpg (464x480, 115K)

fuck, i was thinking about buying you a pizza or something but then i realised i would be indulging a deadbeat loser that unironically considers mugging an option.

phone cant be tracked if its on airplane mode

Retard detected.

Robbery has one of the worst benefit/risk ratios, and you are far more likely to get caught then you think. You get done for a robbery you're getting a custodial measuring in years, and a lot of resources will be thrown at catching you.

t. Fed

Attached: 1488428998045.png (884x903, 409K)

OP here, everything went smooth as butter. I left a bicycle unlocked some distance from my "scouted area". I found a Stacy in heels, blonde, about 5'7 from what I could wager. Stalked her for a few yards then went in and gagged her with my scarf. I tossed her phone into the green strip and reached for her pocket, she struggled a lot so I had to grab her by the throat. She had a decent chunk of money with her and I frantically grabbed a few bills, got two fivers and a twenty, which I'm perfectly fine with, left some cab fare if you know what I'm saying. Tossed her wallet aside too and pushed her down onto the grass, then ran for it and rode a large circle home through back alleys to not get caught on traffic cams.
Gonna take a shower now.

Kind of you, but a pizza is going to feed me for two, maybe three days. $20 last me two weeks at least.

Congratulations on your plunder.

Don't feel guilty about it. The weak exist to be exploited by the strong.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Using violence to survive is only natural. You are an animal in the world, and you must do what you must in order to ensure your biology continues to exist.

Attached: 1524116323811.jpg (1343x1460, 251K)

sounds pretty fake and gay desu
you're no better than a nigger or a muslim anyway

>you're no better than a nigger or a muslim anyway

Attached: [email protected] (644x644, 936K)

>He left his DNA covered scarf at the scene and left touch DNA around her throat.

Top lel, hope your profiles not known user and you never get arrested again, otherwise you're going bin.

Attached: 1363476483397.png (821x715, 500K)

>What's the harm in taking a few dozen dollars from a drunk Stacy?
Threatening to murder someone could never go badly for you. Go ahead and make a habit of it.

Attached: mugger shot.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

This dumb fatty almost shot that loli.

>Stacy spends at least twice the amount of what I need to survive every day on vapid shit
Why would I feel any amount of guilt? When middle class normies keep voting for a worsening economic situation for me, they are responsible for me if I fall on hard times because of it, whether voluntarily or involuntarily. Give me a stable job with a future in which I'm not exploited and driven to the brink of suicide and I'll pay her back.

OP are you cute

>DNA
You do realise that the world isn't like CSI and other TV shows, right? An investigation including the analysis of DNA samples costs exceedingly more money than this case is worth. Also I obviously didn't leave the scarf behind.

A bulletproof argument, my friend. Normies want to have their cake and eat it too by voting to line their own pockets and trample those in need but once you decide to play by their own rules and look out for yourself first at the expense of others, all of a sudden you're a "criminal"? HA! Laughable. If anything, she OWED you that money you took from her for indirectly causing you such mental and emotional torture. If the dumb bitch has any sense she'll think about what happened to her and consider how she contributed to your desperate situation, but more likely she'll just cry and whine and play the victim like all normies do when the tables are turned against them.

Attached: 4343.png (530x492, 12K)

use your mind as a weapon instead it is better.
a.

Fukkin ey op think fer a moment, yeh? I think we both know that muggin someone is quite a risky undertaking. Even if ye get away with it you'll still just have to do it again. Let's not be hasty.

W-what?
I mean, I'm physically masculine, but my demeanour and personality has been called cute by girls on the Internet

>use your mind as a weapon instead it is better.
How does a bandit use his mind any less than your average wageslave?

JUSTICE

but that dumb lady almost shot that kid. Stupid nigger got what he deserved. Why did she torment him though, stupid roastie. She ain't no cop.

If you can achieve trap like looks then I could buy you food for two weeks for some pictures/timestamp.

>meticulously plan out an action that has an insanely high risk factor and requires a cool head in a high stress situation
I do believe that I've used my mind more than 80% of all wageslaves currently alive.

>Tries to mug a group of people in broad daylight at gunpoint.

Brazilians are pretty retarded.

That's unnerving. When reading this thread the idea i had of you was exactly someone like that.

Why do you need to steal?

>camera's everywhere so they have his face somewhere
>got lucky he wasn't shot or arrested but the police will find him soon because of his IP address

Why are criminals so dumb? You're going to get caught sooner or later. That little chump change you took is going to last you one day. Hope getting your ass stretched out was worth it, nigger.

Attached: 1508699150319.gif (425x450, 1.29M)

Just apply for emergency food stamps and the state will have you on them in less than a week.

Good luck OP

Elaborate please.

State took away muh gibs because I refused to work a job that has caused me intense anguish. I have no family, no friends and what little savings I had I use for the most important running costs like rent, water and electricity. (I have to pay water and electricity to keep my shitty little flat), if I went homeless I would be unable to re-apply for neetbux or a job.

google how to live as cheaply as possible.
idk just do anything but go to jail, commit suicide if you have to to avoid jail.
i'd reccomend suicide if you can do it instantly.

I thought of you as a fairly masculine but also kind of young and a bit feminine looking guy. Your personality struck me as masculine at first sight but feminine underneath the "mask".

if this is real you are in danger of YEARS OF BOREDOM, kill yourself IMMEDIATELY.
im being serious, i am not mad at you.
jail is worse than you think.

>cameras everywhere
I'd hate to live in your area, here we have cameras only on government buildings, large intersections and commercial/industrial areas.
>got lucky he wasn't shot
Nah, you're not even allowed to keep a firearm at home as a regular citizen.
>cyber police backtracing my IP address pic related

Attached: 1526407038563.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>not singling out vulnerable prey
He wasn't a predator anyways.

You aight white bou

Nigga's iffy uh pop these niggas like a willy nigga, you a silly nigga.

Attached: 1524100717741.jpg (788x800, 149K)

>Nah, you're not even allowed to keep a firearm at home as a regular citizen.
What kinda commie scumfuck area are you livin in, son?

I wouldn't user
Jow Forums is much more broader and encompassing then you think
Despite my height (6'2) I look rather frail, add to that I'm a college student. Despite this I still carry a KABAR and I'm itching for some nig to try something.

Just rob some housewife who's overweight

Beato put down that gun, it isn't a toy

Attached: 1506799496709.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

get a job you worthless parasitic inbred lazy ass edgy faggot i was in the same boat you're you're probably not even struggling or even trying to get your life on track and just an angsty spiteful fuckwad that wants to make the normies suffer get up off your lazy ass and get a job people have their own problems to deal with people are just trying to make it by and have to feed themselves and actually earn every dollar they make who the fuck do you think you are to just take someone's hard earned money out of their pockets? fuck off i hope you rob the wrong person and get your ass beat

why dont you go to a food pantry or ask a local church if they have any resources to assist you op?

let me guess you're either an american black guy or some stupid ass autistic meth-head?

BLICKY WITH THA STIFFY WITH THA BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

Yes FBI? Yeah, this thread right here.

Cum real stickyy uhhhh

You're British. Cameras are everywhere. Turn yourself in this instance or we will be forced to bring you in ourselves.