What's the longest time you've catfished someone for?

what's the longest time you've catfished someone for?
also general /catfish/ thread

Attached: 1526347310036.jpg (610x607, 60K)

I've never catfished someone because I'm not a piece of shit, OP

Attached: take this normie.gif (220x212, 12K)

This
Literally being gay with another dude and acting like hes the loser in the scenario

I don't do it for money or anything, just for fun. I can keep things going for over a year if I spread out pics and feel like it

does lying to my ex-GF count as cat fishing? If so then like 4 years or some shit. God it was always just so much easier to tell white lies than to bicker with her about reality

Once I "catfished" my friend in 8th grade by making a new email address and pretending I was an abused girl. Only did it for a few days before I revealed that it was a "just a prank bro".
Poor guy was crushed. Never did anything like that again.

"send nudes"
o shit wat do

It's easy to figure out what to do if you're not a retard

Who said anything about a guy, user? Fag alert, lol.

i love chadfishing roasties, great practice for converstation as well, you might get some titties out of it too

"send pic of ur hand over ur hed"

Someone shoop a dick in his hand lol omg jkjk im kekking right now....KEKKING!!!

"would you kindly procure a shoe and place it upon your head for my viewing to confirm you are not a fake humanoid of the wrongst gender"

Do u know where u are doe?&&&&&&&29283644758595

When I was 16 I pretneded I was a 35 year old and dommed a 40-year-old woman who was really in Gor. I made her wear nipple pins and drink from her toilet

....more preeze?

"could you kindly obtain a photograph of your head but placed atop it a shoe for proving purposes of the catfish kind lest thy be but a jest to me"

Attached: cube.jpg (265x255, 5K)

God that is hot

>great practice for converstation as well
I agree that it's fun but if anything chadfishing is actually counterproductive for practice. Since you basically learn what Chad could have said and sound quirky/hot with. Then whenever you go and try it with your original self you might get a case for being a perverted creep.
Remember, not everything chad can get away with saying applies to you

"excuse me, would you please provide me with an image that could potentially prove that you are a real human female as there are a lot of humans who pretend to be female on this website for unknown reasons. please insert a shoe in to the empty space upon your head and photograph yourself before i shall continue conversing with you"

How did you meet her? This would be a dream of mine

Been catfished for a year and a half
Fun drama, would Don differently

>who was really in Gor.
What does gor mean?

Here, let me tell you a long story and showcase my insanity. Reddit style because fuck the green text.

So I start cat fishing this MILF with this bodybuilder looking guy. She's hot as fuck for a 50 year old, very bimoish looking. When I first start talking to she's acting all prudish saying she doesn't really like sex much etc...I tell her a few things I wanna do to her and then ignore her. Suddenly she's texting me back telling me she's thinking of me and sends some kinda sexy pics, all clothed. I tell her that's not good enough and because she played me earlier she has to make up for it. She instantly says yes Master and for that night I have complete control of her. I got her to do all sorts of shit, I told her to spit on her boobs, slap herself, fuck herself with a cucumber etc. I can see from her she's gone completely crazy for the guy I'm cat fishing her with. She then sends me a voice note telling me her exact address and tells me she wants me to come over and fuck her right now (bare in mind she has children) LMAO. So I tell her I can't because i have work but she still has to play more for me, she's stretches her asshole out for me while fucking herself and she's cumming and creaming loads. I had uni the next day so I left it at that. For the next week she's sending me videos of herself doing all kinds of kink. I entertain her for a while and then I go afk for a few months.

When I come back and get to know her a bit better, show her that I actually care about her a bit. I'm talking to her getting to know her, asking her about her ex, her upbringing. She's Mormon and had an abusive husband and I sympathise with her. Then I throw in that night where I had control of her, she mentions she can't believe how horny I had her and says she wish I fucked her that night. I say haha, well we can still arrange that and she's a bit uncertain and doesn't wanna get played again as I went NC on her. So I warm her up a bit, saying she's still my dirty.......

(cont)

Dirty little slut and she's putty again. I'm getting her to do the usual and tell her to meet me at this Costa on the weekend and we can meet. So I arrange this and then I block her when the time comes.

I come back a few months later. It's been around a year since I first talked to her. She has a boyfriend now and is apparently a sex freak. I tell her I still own her right? She says no and I say bye. She texts me the same night a video of her getting analed by her boyfriend and says she wishes that was me. I've got her again and I tell her show me you're actually my slut. She's doing all the filth for me again. I tell her to meet me on the weekend and when the time comes again I block her and go no contact.

Fast forward a year, I text her again. She says hey but I can tell she's not gonna fall for it again. So I pull up a new plan. I pull up pics of this young stud with a massive cock. I tell her I've been cat fishing her and that I'm so sorry and why I did it. I was a virgin and felt insecure. She says she understands and she says she loves my cock but I'm too young. I start playing with her again telling her we could still have fun, how she';d love my fat cock stretching her pussy out. She sends a few pics but backs out the age difference is too much for her. I doubt I can get her to send videos again but I still talk to her now again. She's into crypto and I've helped her out a lot. Strongly considering showing her my real face and asking her what she thinks desu. She seems pretty nice and is a sex freak.

As for videos and pics, I've got two pics of her nude saved in the Skype convos but I delete all the videos and pics of anyone I catfish as I always feel guilty and say I'm gonna stop. Still haven't stopped.

When I was in 6th grade and playing RuneScape, I randomly approached two players who were playing together and tried to get to know them. I told them I was someone in their class who doesn't speak much. They asked if I was Alex and I went with it. I don't even remember why I decided to do this, and it didn't lead anywhere. I only kept it going for a few hours before I had to leave.

Another one that's not really catfishing, or at least it's unintentional catfishing on my part. Also in RuneScape, also in 6th grade, later on. I got to know this (supposedly) girl over the game, and after a few weeks we became a "couple." (I totally could've been catfished myself; I'll never know.) Anyways, after a few more weeks of this "relationship," it came up that she was 16, and I told her I was 12. She logged off and never came back online. Ever.
In retrospect it probably was some dude who noped out not wanting to be Chris Hansen'd (although that show didn't exist yet), but I like to believe it was real. Probably because it's the only relationship I've ever been in in my life.

Oh and I don't really have any proof and I'm desperately trying to catfish but maybe I'll go through with it again and see if I can catfish someone else for you guys. It helps a lot being attractive but I gotta say I think my style of messaging is perfect. I used to post on Lookism and I don't think anyone had the results I had. I've done it with slightly above average looking guys and I still managed to get decent results.

I'm desperately trying to stop* whoops.

7 years.
All of my catches were in for quite a while

If only you were catfishing as a girl. We could add each other on discord or something and share tips/targets.

How did you meet this horny sub?

6 years. I dont know if it really counts as catfishing... I am trans and havent told her even though we are dating.

So you are a guy born with a penis right?
Who is dating a women born with a vagoo, who is a lesbian?
So this lesbian has being dating a male for 6 years?
Trans people get the rope

No more than a month I think. I pose as hot girls and get retards to go "meet me" in the middle of nowhere getting them to call my throwaway phone.
I only do it to the ethnics though.

I was born female and transitioned to male. She is a cis het woman. I know I deserve to die.

Anyone just do it for fun and not for any gain? Looking for an experienced catfish (who plays female) to talk to

>I only do it to the ethnics though
Fuck off r/thedonald. Why aren't we allowed to have white women that spread their legs for us?

Thats not how imperialism works, paco

I did it because I was sexually repressed and had very strange sexual fantasies and pretending to be a girl was the only way I could allow myself to talk about them with anyone.
It started out one night when I was very bored, and that night I had a voice saying that I shouldn't go down this road. 10 years later and I have hundreds and hundreds of contacts. Managing them all is a full time job. My fantasies grew more and more and I've wasted years of my life doing this. I no longer have a soul because it was consumed by my female alter-egos.

I think it was in a Gorean RP chat room on AOL (this was 17 years ago)

Gor is the setting of a series of sword & sorcery novels. There's a lot to it (the books are pretty bad though), but people focus on Kajira, or female slaves, which are usually owned by warrior men. Kajira have lots of formal forms of behavior and dress and dance--in one book a slave brags about how many hundreds of ways she knows to beautifully enter a door to please her Master.

What would you like to know? It was mostly online chat stuff, but I gave her some real-life tasks (drinking the toilet water was a punsishment for using a personal pronoun, instead of 'this girl' or 'this slave'. I remember that she asked me for permission to swallow--I didn't realize she was holding it in her mouth the whole time)

Attached: 01-tarnsman_of_gor.jpg (709x768, 165K)

I've been catfishing myself my whole life.

Attached: 1429572980636.png (393x500, 317K)

Catfished a 23 yo white kpop girl into thinking I was some 28 yo blonde haired blue eyed 6'3 gamer chad when i was 15

I've RP'd as a girl before, acting the way I'd like a gril to act. Probably not that unique, really.

I like being dominant and sadistic, but I've always wanted to be a dominant female--I have fantasies of humiliating and ruining fat middle-aged men as a hot dominatrix

currently catfishing a latina womanlet. She brings me lunch and nudes

Yeah I used to do that, but usually as a lesbian.

Maybe 5-6 years? It's been going on for a while, with a few different people. It's not my fault I'm a better girl than literally most every other girl.

Tfw I catfished myself by not looking in the mirror for a year and building up an image of what I thought I looked like, only for one day it to come crashing down when I actually fucking looked.

Attached: 1463995446661.jpg (550x550, 59K)

The Chinese cult Eastern Lightning has a chatroom on its website where they try to convert you. For a couple days I was going on there, and basically harassing them.

A couple days ago I was in the chatroom, and the person trying to convert me was some really sweet 30 year old woman. She gave me the Jesus lines, and I pretended to be interested. I asked about her as a person. She apparently hasn't been in the cult for too long, but she started telling me all about her life. It basically became confessional. She asked for my Facebook, so I added her on a fake account. Now she's chatting with me, thinking I'm the fake account. Part of it's the Jesus stuff, but more of it's her wanting to share about what's going on in her life. It's an incredibly weird situation.

Have you guys ever catfished a fellow robot?

Most robots are too computer savvy to get catfished. You mostly have to fish for retarded boomers who don't know what reverse image search is and can't tell the difference between amateur and professional photos.
Also boomers have really high opinions of themselves so they are much more likely to believe that this literal 10/10 18 year old girl is interested in them.

Like 3 years with a friend group, all thought I was a girl and one asked me out at some point, I'm not a sick fuck and I said no. It was more so for fun.

im catfishing a few right now. most are boring but its easy to feign interest for extra money

I
would never be so cruel.

how easy is it to get free money from catfishing richfags

Attached: grenade.jpg (2891x3615, 663K)

Any of you guys wanna talk on discord? I want to learn more about you guys and maybe help (being a catfish myself). Maybe I can give you some targets

Catfish me
Lost#2786

Attached: AA271926-FC16-493F-840A-7003269A0CC1.png (1334x750, 1.26M)

once i catfished my friends for 7 months when i was 12. tricked my friends into thinking i was best friends with this canadian girl. she was completely fake but my smartass found a way around suspicion, by getting both my phone and computer and texting with both at the same time. i think somebody eventually narked to the rest of the group chat but it was fun while it lasted

You can't just ask someone to catfish you

I just did though. Dont let me down guys

thinking back i was actually pretty smart about it, i even asked for pictures from my other current friend who they didnt know from when they were a 14 year old and used that so they couldn't reverse image search. i always catfish using either pictures of people i know irl and hate or people i know online and have profiles that cant be reverse image searched