Do you think she is brave, robots?

Do you think she is brave, robots?

Attached: 30ED7CA7-0890-42C7-A553-3A35092D46C4.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15LJdfBGyW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He* and no hes mentally deranged

HATE! HATE! HATE! CONSTANT GOD DANG COMMENTARY!!

youtube.com/watch?v=15LJdfBGyW8

It is such a shame that we let such mentally insane (transgender) people walk around freely. In the future, our society will be looked at as barbaric for two reasons: 1) we killed millions of innocent babies, and 2) we allowed clearly mentally disturbed people walk around without any treatment. It is not even a question of whether or not "trans" people are mentally disturbed. There is a higher rate of other mental disabilities found in the global trans community than the general population. This is even the case in the most progressive and accepting countries in the world. These people need to undergo some sort of (shock?) therapy and be supervised at all time, in a similar manner to how people with Downs Syndrome are looked after.

Attached: bRAy547.jpg (600x953, 152K)

Yes, she is best waifu.

Attached: hell ye boi.jpg (971x675, 58K)

>in the future abortion will be illegal

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cant we get an underage ban over here?? This is childish as fuck

While he is clearly mentally ill, he actually seems much better adjusted now than he did before he went trans. It seems like the whole thing has led to him having more of a social life.

>killing another human
>childish
The opposite is true, we live in a world in which childish irresponsibility is the norm, such behavior of throwing away life just like if it was trash is plain evil in my book.

Do you think our Muslim overlords will ensure abortion stays legal? Wishful thinking.

Attached: 1454459256538.jpg (3024x2268, 878K)

what do you think of the morning after pill user? is that okay?

>Every fetus is a baby and a real human life

Attached: 314AC632-AE88-424A-9660-E35892CAF80F.png (800x729, 48K)

Yes, I'm pro-abortion in general. But I don't understand why you're asking me.

>it contains the genetic material that will eventually build it into a human being
>killing it is not killing that potential, therfore a future human being
No wonder satanists grouped with the whores during the abortion marches. At least the first recognize evil when they see it and follow it to be edgy.

Taking the trap pill is a great way to pull in liberal pussy/bussy and get to act like a jackass and nobody can call you on it

Attached: AFAB494E-E9AA-4955-9815-94D74ADC43DB.jpg (240x136, 25K)

>Every fetus is a baby and a real human life
If it's not a Homo Sapien, then what species is it? It is clearly an unborn Homo Sapien. Every anthropologist would classify it as such. Therefore, it is a human. "Human" is simply referring to the species. This being in question has to be a species of some kind. It cannot be a species other than human. Therefore, it is human. You're literally dehumanizing actual human life.

>removing the potential to develop is murder

By your logic, jacking off is genocide, you literal brainlet

>in b4 nuh uh bc now that you shot my argument down its different and it only applies after conception

Attached: 1A8C6DD4-A5BC-403C-8860-DF92498F05C3.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

Semen needs to bond with the egg to make it human, else the sexual chromosomes won't bond, and the fertilized egg won't develop into a human.
As long as it's still semen it's just a very precious fluid extensive to the body to fabricate.
With your reasoning mestrual periods kill humans my brainlet friend.

lol I'm basically liberal, but I've actually become fairly anti-trans recently.

My stance was always that I didn't care, people could do what they want. I noticed a trend, that the guys who claimed to be trans would go on hormones for a tiny bit, then pussy out and call themselves "genderfluid." Every one of them was an attention-seeking little faggot even before going trans, so it was clearly a cry for attention.

I thought the women transitioning to men (FTM) were more believable. I knew a couple who went all the way - hormones, surgery, all of it - and are now living good lives as men.

However, I have a close friend who's had a really hard life. She's been diagnosed as bipolar, she had a kid as a teenager, she's been raped... it's just one thing after the other. About a year ago she decided to go trans. She started taking the hormones, changed her name, the whole deal. She had her breasts removed.

Recently, she had a change of heart. She's gone back to using her old name, and identifying as female. But now her body is mutilated, after having her breasts removed. Given how hard her life has been, and how unstable I know her moods are, now I'm really worried about her. All this PC trans bullshit made it all seem normal to her, but now she sees that it's all bullshit, and she's done something irreversible.

the unfertlizied*
expensive to the body*
kill potential humans*

"""she"""
kek. it wishes

Attached: chris chan.png (454x653, 322K)

Does anyone have that picture of him with the sign that says "haters back off?"

>all this popular discourse about how trannies are harmless
>Chris has a history of abusing women and has recently been expelled from a local gym, likely for leering and flatulence
>mfw

t. terf

Attached: youre not my fuckign mother.jpg (308x333, 23K)

>stance was I didn't care
Similar to me. When I was really young, I was sort of pathologically laissez faire. It wasn't a political position, it was just my personality. I can remember quite distinctly that a family friend didn't come to their family reunion due to some drama about being transgender and when my mother told me I defended them vehemently. I still sort of have this attitude. Let people wear whatever they want to wear. Personally, I would not care if a dude washed his hands beside me in the restroom.

>genderfluid
I was actually sort of sympathetic to them at first because the concept of "agender" made a lot of sense to me. Then I saw people switching between ball caps and floral print as if it was significant. I do that all the time without requiring a label. It's called being a fucking person and not a stereotype.

>your friend
This is what I sort of suspected. Sexism sucks, and it is very easy to start romanticizing the life of the Other as a means to escape. It sounds like your friend didn't like how the worst elements of society treated her as a woman and wanted out. Likewise, I can distinctly remember a friend forwarding me a Tumblr post about this medieval scholar lamenting he isn't a woman because of how easy his life would be as if it was actually evidence for transgenderism and not laziness.

Even my Chad brother sort of acquiesced to being "politically correct" about trannies but sort of snorted and laughed, "yeah it doesn't make sense when you think for more than ten seconds" when I asked him how does one describe feeling like a man or woman without a reliance on archaic and culture specific gender stereotypes.

So this is how raving homeless lunatics are born

I wish he'd go back to being a man. It'l probably never happen though.

He was a lot funnier then, now he's just sad.

Attached: 1520785263342.jpg (1024x1015, 113K)

Please tell me that isn't real! RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! POGROM OF KIKES AND PAKI SHITSKINS NOW!