Have any of you actually found a female to talk to on here?

have any of you actually found a female to talk to on here?

Attached: IMG_20180515_074546.jpg (360x360, 10K)

Yeah, but it was just a guy I never talked to.

hehehoho fatte seale haha

heheh seeeal chubby an bigg

On a discord, but I get scared and other guys took the opportunity. You should try what they call "culture pal"

I talked to her for a bit but she lost interest and stopped replying because I was not attractive nor interested in anything more than friendship.

Attached: 1526028200960.jpg (300x725, 55K)

weheheheh large and overweoght sealel lol hahah

Fuck no, never post anything that could trace back to you on this website.

yes, several. the standard of behavior around here is so low that you just need to be a semi-normal human being and they'll start sending lewds

>the most based post itt

Hhes s o large
Wat a lad

yeah man. i've bought weed and coke from /b/, i've fucked 3 grils from here, and want to fuck misha mayfair and ukgamegirl asap which would make it 5.

>tfw no autistic girl to be your only friend in the world

It is not hard to find a girl here these days. But imagine how bad they have it to browse this women hating board. One girl added me on discord, we exchanged pictures and I had to ghost her since she was underage and very ugly.

Attached: Pepe (0227).jpg (499x499, 60K)

I've been added by girls from here but they never really have anything to talk about or talk long. I could understand if I added her from a thread where 50 guys added her but she added me from a thread where 1 other person added me. Why even bother I don't get it

yeah, she's autistic as fuck, and very unreliable

No just a bunch of fucking Traps.

Attached: 1526516774639.png (431x329, 105K)

yeah I found one. we talked on insta bit and she gave me some few recipes. I hope she's doing okay, she said some worrying stuff.

Talking to 3 different ''fembots'' at the moment, they all message me first and make conversion, unironically had some good laughs with them. they're all pretty nice girls desu

It's great until they ghost you

I got a good 2 year relationship out of r9k omegle. They come out when you least suspect. And you have to assume the second you meet an r9k female that they will never like you until they make it blatantly obvious. That way you never come off as thirsty and beta.

Kind of, I was asked for a way to contact me outside of r9k but I refused.

Attached: 1525131165582.jpg (540x538, 65K)

user I assume they don't like me even if they do make it blatantly obvious.
literally nothing will convince me someone truly likes me.

>they all message me first and make conversion
What made them be interested in you to do that? Teach me your ways, wise user.

>she dies in your arms after fifty years of marriage, six kids, and romance till the day she was admitted to the hospital
"See, you were just waiting for the opportunity to leave me!"

Oh, you shoudln't have any trouble then, because the annoyance of constant messaging seems to be what separates their friends and potential boyfriends from orbiters. Treat them like dudes and be moderately interesting and you'll make female friends soon. Do you frequent r9k omegle though?

I would unironically think that.
I'm so fucking paranoid that I used to think my friends in group chat would have a separate group chat that I wasn't in just so they could talk about stuff without me.

Yes. We hit it off pretty well because I'm a dwarf among midgets here and she didn't have any friends. Then one day I got pissed at her and left. We haven't spoken since. Part of me misses her and wants her back. Another part wishes I could just move on.

Honestly I don't know, I just talked to them how I would talk to guys, started bantering with them. Basically not treating them any different from men and not really caring about what I said to them. They think I'm really ''cool'' for some reason, and 2 of them have told me they are in ''love'' with me.

Are they cute? Have you talked with them for long? Seems kind of crazy to tell some internet guy you're in love with him. You're a true idol of mine, user. I will make sure to use your techniques.

Why did you get pissed?

They're probably talking to other men too in my experience

They are kind of cute, yeah it's still crazy to me. These girls are like obsessed with me. I don't think there is any special technique, they are just lonely girls who don't get enough attention so they latch onto the first person who shows some interest in them.

kek as a woman on here do not recommend

Attached: best sex.png (500x720, 727K)

Good, good. That sounds easy. I can do that. Are you handsome?

I mean maybe, but I don't really care. They're the ones who are hitting me up everyday and start saying ''please respond'' if I don't respond within 5 minutes

Nice
>>>she never takes another lover awaiting your every word.
>>>one day you message her to meet in France the city of Romance
>>>But you don't trust her, you're in Germany.

Keep up the good fight OP

Attached: BEST JIMMY NEUTRON MEME.jpg (236x236, 11K)

...Stop reminding me now I want to kill myself again.

you are talking to pajeets, you fucking retards

Not really, just don't get their discord from one of those stat threads or ideal bf/gf threads. See odd posts by ''fembots'' and reply to them. Just don't act desperate and you should be fine

Le seale of Tubby comfortz
ahahaha

Attached: 754932b6c046a5f05111ef56faff9846995b8d810520f486005c7319fbd1c059.jpg (550x335, 29K)

Do you ask them for their discord or you wait for them to ask you? Do they send you nudes?

this

it's bad enough i see stacys and beckys every day in real life and know i have no chance with them, now you gotta remind me i dont have a chance with the most desperate of women that browse this board either, fuck

two times

The first was an ok-looking blonde who was 21 or something, I stopped talking to her in like 2 days because she would only give me 3 word responses and would never ask anything back...

The second one was a "chunky" (fat) black girl with BPD that said she was going to kill herself with a shotgun in the first 5 mins of the first conversation...(the first and only conversation), so I stopped talking to her too

Indians are weird. There skin is poop colored and people say not to judge and be mean but they also all smell like poop and wipe their buts with there hands and get poop on their hands and they touch everything with it. Curry is not curry it is poop.

thanks user. i think there's something wrong with my brain because i've had similar experiences in real life.
>neighbor knocks on my door one night saying she's horny and wants a late night fuck
>say "good luck with that" and shut the door

Attached: 1524993565743.png (204x196, 79K)

i will talk to you on discord but i will not send you any nude pics

No, not really. I don't like handing out my personal details on here because I have this eternal sense of paranoia that somebody I know browses this board too. That and I doubt there are any aussie women here, in my state at least.

Which state is that, bruh? Probably not the same as me

>tfw a guy is trying to orbit me but I have a boyfriend
>he's obsessed with me anyway, won't listen
>tried to talk to other girls, doesn't like them

How do I help him? Many guys have this "not like other girls" idea about me. I've stopped talking to him for 5 months, he came back saying he can't get over me after I tell him to see other women. We weren't close to begin with. I feel bad just ghosting him, I feel bad letting him cling to me.

You help him by killing yourself you stupid fucking whore

I think you should user, if you're so angry and bitter.

did you just tell me to kill myself? what the fuck is wrong with you?

Yes, I did. Why is it wrong? I'm sure no one would care if you died. Stop living such a miserable, bitter existence and kill yourself.

i would like to.
would one of you give me the chance?

Attached: 1513144656273.gif (460x259, 401K)

Now dab on him and put him out of his misery

why are women so unfunny and cringy?

Yes, but they all end up ghosting you.

I'm not trying to be funny, retard. I want you to kill yourself. No one would give a shit if you died. You'd be doing the world a favor.

wow so edgy haha nice one user bet no one dares to mess with you in real life on account of how badass you are

Attached: 1525131392275.jpg (480x640, 42K)

wow you're a real cunt aren't you

why are women so pathetic and childlike?

you think this is a muthafuckin joke bitch?

Good job posting a picture of yourself, you ugly fuck.
Why are you such ugly fat neckbeards?

>why are women so pathetic and childlike?
>On Jow Forums

Attached: 013857202.jpg (244x207, 8K)

hahaha oh man, yet another stinger, you gotta stop user. it was very clever of you to imply that neckbeard is me. remind me to stay out of your way!

Attached: wa69udeenbo01.jpg (2208x1242, 98K)

how is she so good bros? I cannot recover, what a quirky gal

I'm glad Hell exists so people like you can inhabit it.

Attached: g1500075978924.png (1278x720, 532K)

better than being homeless, I guess

A few.
Most were bpd or had issues so they were huge red flags, I only really talk to one to thos day who I didnt even know was a girl for months until she slipped it out in one of our
drinking sessions.

Attached: 1526375719374.jpg (440x350, 41K)

I don't talk to people here. I never met a girl here ever so, no. Have never found a female here ever.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.26_[2018.03.06_01.43.34].png (704x716, 408K)

I was really tired after helping my sister move (she lives half a state away). I sent the e-gf a dumb meme (pic related) and she started to get passive aggressive. I then thought about our relationship, how she only ever seemed really interested when I'd talk about how much I wanted to bone her or if I was making racist jokes (I'm white, she's a hapa). I felt like I was being used, and if I let it continue I would end up being a broken poor loser instead of just a loser so I opted to end the relationship. I erased every photo of myself I sent to her and every photo of herself she sent to me. It felt good.
Then I started to feel guilty. I was her only friend in the whole world and I abandoned her. I got drunk and sent her a short apology message. I know she's not going to read it though. She doesn't think she needs anyone.

Attached: fear.jpg (540x1430, 187K)

>she only ever seemed really interested when I'd talk about how much I wanted to bone her or if I was making racist jokes
So she was into race play? Hot.

>e-everyone on Jow Forums is fat and ugly!
damn you're right this is some next level shit

Met a black femanon.
Supposed career woman who left me after calling me chad for spending a week furthering my career like she wanted me to.
Weird how while we were speaking to eachother 24/7 it was fine but when I try to improve my life she hates it and leaves.

It was hot when she taped her nipples and was into raceplay though.

She lives alone with her white dad that blames her for her mom leaving and wishes that he had a white kid. Maybe. It was uncomfortable for me because if I actually cared about that shit I would be alone or trying to woo a white girl and not wasting my time and seed on a mutt. I guess she got what she wanted in the end.

Of course not OP, where do you think you are?

Attached: 1521322647656.jpg (630x658, 226K)

This. I talked to a girl in here but she started giving me short replies and taking days to answer after a month or two. Only thing she was interested in to talk about was my chad brother I told he about. Quite disappointing, I thought we could have been friends.

Yup. Quite a few actually. I usually drop them though when I find out they are casuals or are fat.

Yes, I have. She's pretty neato.
>Hi bird!

Anyone want to talk with a femanon? I'm pretty lonely.

I kind of want to but it's really late here and I should go to sleep. Why are you so lonely, femanon?

No friends
originally of course

I've met a handful of girls (female) on here.

>all of itt
what caused the suddden surge of normies on this board, can anyone enlighten me?

I'm definitely not a normalfag. But I get really lonely. Sometimes I've even replied to those dumb fembot threads. Loneliness and horniness, you know?

Also, the fembot I talk to regularly kept it a secret and having no experience with women I couldn't tell until she told me.

No I haven't, don't think I will. And even if I did it would be delusional to think anything would come of it.

Attached: 1522263735660.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

I'm happy to chat, here or somewhere else?

Yeah, I get that. It's implied in being lonely, but why not?

Yes, but only if you are willing to meet and have sex.

Hey, man, don't you see I'm talking to her? What kind of fellow are you to come and try to steal my girl like that? Your actions won't be tolerated, user.

>But I get really lonely.
I try to understand that, but it's just pathetic to see "btw im fembot hehe" instantly get multiple replies. Can't you take that shit to /soc/? Orbiting is cancer too.
I dunno, maybe I just swallowed one too many blackpills.

It's a frog-eat-frog world user, better get with the program.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>girl who drinks
Thats a red flag

>I try to understand that, but it's just pathetic to see "btw im fembot hehe" instantly get multiple replies.
Yeah, it is. I can't help myself sometimes. Remember where you are, etc. I don't do it any more, though. Every experience I've had with women on Jow Forums has been neutral or negative, except for one. Talking to women can be nice sometimes, but it's easy for pathetic people like me to become obsessed.

She bailed anyway, user. It seems like the true fembot was the friendship we made along the way. I can't say I can complain though, my good friend.

If I was gonna get ghosted, I'm glad it was by your side user.

I've met several girls on here, we become friends rather fast

1) A suicidal, objective 8/10 chick that's paranoid about a guy from here killing her. She ghosted me so she might have killed herself already.

2) A really cool lesbot that's obsessed with frozen. Really down to earth and fun to talk to.

3) An ASD aussie that's really young but fun and excitable, she is so bubbly that I really want her to be happy.

4) A chick from my country that we are sort of FWB for the last couple of years, still go out for coffee sometimes apart from sex.

5) A chick from germany that we ended up sexting and will probably meet up during the summer to have sex, unless she gets cold feet.

6) A chick that I hardly ever talk to nowadays that come here on vacation back in 2016 and spent 3 weeks fucking non-stop to the point my dick started bleeding. Fun times.

And some others, over the years, that ended up ghosting me or I ended up ghosting.

Attached: 1517590935102.jpg (3120x4160, 678K)

Same here, user. Let's just hope she doesn't come back because I would be more than willing to stab you if I must and it would be a pity to destroy such a beautiful friendship.